Around the World (in 52 Books) discussion

closed topics > Request

Comments (showing 1-12)    post a comment »
dateUp arrow    newest »

message 12: by Chel (new)

Chel | 186 comments Aah, the genesis of the format here. This is an historical document, you know?

message 11: by Judy (new)

Judy (patchworkcat) | 2225 comments Mod
Barry wrote: "Great point, Judy - I'll be editing mine in installments in the coming days and will edit this to be our Only Rule"

Is that like the Golden Rule?

message 10: by Judy (new)

Sue wrote: "Eventually I intend to redo my list to make it alphabetical and then I'll add links for the books. This will be a bit of work so I'm not sure exactly when I will get it done."

Sue, that sounds great. We all understand about the time, when you get the chance is soon enough.

message 9: by Sue (new)

Sue Eventually I intend to redo my list to make it alphabetical and then I'll add links for the books. This will be a bit of work so I'm not sure exactly when I will get it done.

message 8: by Judy (new)

Thanks, Barry. I look forward to perusing your new list. :-)

message 7: by B (new)

B Great point, Judy - I'll be editing mine in installments in the coming days and will edit this to be our Only Rule

message 6: by Judy (new)

Bless your heart, Chrissie, that was a lot of work.

message 5: by Chrissie (new)

Chrissie | 1276 comments Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!! As I have said elsewhere, my hands are glued together from all the copying and pasting I have been doing today. It maybe takes a little bit longer when you write the initial post, but then everyone saves tons of time by using book and author links. I went through your entier list Jenny - copying and pasting........

message 4: by Judy (new)

Thanks, Jenny! :-) and you're right, Anne.

Jenny (Reading Envy) (readingenvy) | 948 comments Mod
I plan on editing my list to add these, just haven't had a chance! I agree I makes it much much easier.

message 2: by Anne (new)

Anne (reachannereach) It would make it easier for all of us to share ideas for books with each other.

message 1: by Judy (new)

Could we use the add book/author feature when adding book titles? Its a nice, handy feature to see what the book is being discussed. Also, if you change out a book on your 52 List it would be nice to add the link for the replacement book. I'd love to take a quick run through everyone's books, but the thought of laboriously typing in the titles one by one for everyone's list is too daunting. So, at least if you when you change one out you could put in the link it would be nice. :-)

unread topics | mark unread