Chaotic Roleplay discussion

One on One > Slave to Insanity + Lynx

Comments (showing 1-50 of 1,950) (1950 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39

message 1: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (InsaneChaos) | 29565 comments Mod
ideas?

message 2: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Do you like ones with high action?

message 3: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

define high action? :P

message 4: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Violent, possibility of characters being killed off, etc.

message 5: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

I'm fine with that but I'm mostly for characters almost being killed off. Unless it's a very minor character that gets killed off.

message 6: by Lynx (new)

Lynx So you only want not so important people to die? Hm... I can probably do that.... But expect near-death experiences!

message 7: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

XD I love those so bring it! :D

message 8: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Awesome! :D Okay, now we need a basic plot. Futuristic, present, past, alternate earth(fantasy twist, sci-fi twist, etc), book-based... which/what do you want?

message 9: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

lol Um...no to future. Maybe past. Probably present lol. Fantasy twist?"

message 10: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Ah, good. I don't like futuristic ones. lol. Sure, present works. What sort of fantasy twist should we do? Ooooh, have you seen Doctor Who?

message 11: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

hehe
*smh* sadly no :(

message 12: by Lynx (new)

Lynx You should watch it. They have it on Netflix, if you have that.
Anyway, I was going to suggest something from Doctor Who.... Some episodes(more well known ones) have these Weeping Angles(they're aliens that look like stone statues of angels), and when you look at them they become stone. When you so much as blink, they can move. They move really quickly as well. If they touch you, you are vaulted back into the past and they feed off the energy(the energy from the life you would have had had you stayed in the present). Then there's more details about it, but there's only a few more really important ones you'd need to know.

Okay, that wasn't all randomness. lol. I was thinking we could have an rp where we have statues that are like the weeping angels. But instead it's like one day everyone wakes up and "BAM!" there's moving statues and people being hurtled back into the past. It'll be like a revolt of stone. There's tons of ways we can go off of that idea, if you like it. I didn't explain it very well, but if you'd like me to I can add a little more to describe the idea.

message 13: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

Sounds complex lol

message 14: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Nah, not really. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weeping_... There's the wikipedia page on them.
But what I was thinking was we have statues suddenly come to life. We have the government trying to find a way to defeat their stone enemies, we have the statues trying to take over the world, we have your average people who're trying to stay alive in the present, etc.

message 15: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

Who would we be?

message 16: by Lynx (new)

Lynx We could be whoever. Think of this as a zombie apocalypse with stone. That's how I'm picturing it. But it won't be bloody because you only get sent back into the past. So I'm thinking we could either do this more normal, or make our characters have something different with them. So they could be trying to create a time machine so they can go back in time and pull someone they love back to the present. They could be trying to go back and warn people, maybe. Or they could even be from the future and in the past and trying to warn people about the angels. There's sooo many options. Are you interested in an rp like that? We can work out more of a plot, I just want to know if you even like the idea.

message 17: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (last edited Sep 04, 2011 03:39PM) (new)

I font know what zombie apocalypse is

:/ sorry, it seems interesting but I don't think I would be very good at rping it

message 18: by Lynx (new)

Lynx O.O You don't know what a zombie apocalypse is?! Wow........................................................

Okay. That's fine. Hm.... do you have any ideas?

message 19: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

Haha, nope

Um...what if there were these people that were government experiments but they somehow got out?

message 20: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Do you know what zombies are? Please tell me you know what they are at least....

Like Maximum Ride? Or more super-power type stuff instead of mutts.

message 21: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

XD of course I know what zombies are

What if there was a mix. Super power and mutations. The mutations isn't necessary though if you don't feel like doing that. It can just be super power type

message 22: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Oh good. Well a zombie apocalypse is pretty much zombies starting to take over the world. There's a lot of intense and violent movies about zombie apocalypses.

Sure. I'm fine with that. :) So mutts and abilities(which now that I think about it they had powers in Max Ride as well). Sounds good! Anything else we should have? A common bad guy, something like that?

message 23: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

Ah okay

Hmmm, but they had simple powers i think lol
Lets just have powers they didnt have
A crazy sergeant in the government or something?

message 24: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Sure.
Crazy sergeant? Hm....... but that doesn't make much sense.

message 25: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

I mean like he's the one who was in charge of the experiments, wanting to make a new breed of soilsers or something?

message 26: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Okay. So we have a crazy sergeant who is in charge of the experiments so there are better soldiers. Sounds good!

message 27: by Lynx (new)

Lynx You wanna make your character(s?) first?

message 28: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

lol

um... how many people are there going to be?

message 29: by Lynx (new)

Lynx dunno. Do you like rping girls or guys more? We can either do one guy, one girl each. Or we can do one has a girl, one has a guy. Or we can both just make characters and see what happens. Do we want the bad guys to be side characters with no profile typed up, or should someone be "bad"?

message 30: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

i like playing guys more
idk, do you think the bad guy would have a big role?

message 31: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Alright. So should we both have one character or two?
Probably not. I just figured it someone created his character we'd get a better idea of the story and he'd be pulled in more.

message 32: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

it would probably be more interesting with two each
boy/girl for each or should I make two boys?

hmm, alright.

message 33: by Lynx (new)

Lynx That's fine.

Alright to what? Should we leave him a free character or give him a profile?

message 34: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

what is?

would you play him or I?"

message 35: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Whichever one. If you like rping guys enough to want to have both guys, I don't mind. But I'm also good with both of us having one guy and one girl. I'll let you choose which way we break things up.

I don't care who does. I can if you don't want to. Bad guys are fun to rp.

message 36: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

i guess i can have one boy and one girl

haha. We can share him?

message 37: by Lynx (new)

Lynx hehe. You don't sound like you want to break it up that way. ;)

Sure.

message 38: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

Haha. Idk how I want it

K

message 39: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Do you really like rping guys that much? Because I really don't mind rping both girls.

message 40: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

I love playing guys but I can play girls. Haha this is a dilemma.

message 41: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Yeah. This is. haha. Hm................. What if you rped the guys, I rp the girls, then for any side characters that pop in briefly you rp the girls and I rp the guys?

message 42: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

lol sure

message 43: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Okay. :D Can you make your charries first? I'm a little busy right now.

message 44: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

ah, fine lol
wait, the charries have powers and mutations or only powers?

message 45: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Well, I would think that a power would be a mutation anyway.... Hm.... How about they either have a power or they are part animal.

message 46: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

hmm, alrighty

message 47: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Okay, now I have a bit more time. Have you been coming up with your characters or should I go ahead and come up with mine right now?

message 48: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

I have but you can go ahead and put your charries up

message 49: by Lynx (new)

Lynx I have to come up with them still. If yours are almost done I can wait till you post them.

message 50: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave), Madness takes it toll. Please have exact change (new)

I'm wondering about the format though

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39

unread topics | mark unread