Fantasy and YA Addicted Book Club discussion

Monthly Book Discussions > Bloodlines - Bloodlines VS VA

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, Loves Will <3 (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 6299 comments Mod
Did it live up to VA or are you disappointed?

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 259 comments Disappointed, but will continue on. I love VA all the way.

message 3: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, Loves Will <3 (new)

I wasn't disappointed at all but I don't need romance in a book to have me hooked, I'm more for the storyline and the action that for the romance tho i would have liked to see a bit more romance i loved the book exactly how it was.
I can't wait for The Golden Lily as Richelle has said that Sydney will be getting some romance in it

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 259 comments Good to hear. I don't need romance either in the books I read. But this one was more paranormal romance and called for it than urban fantasy. There wasn't enough action to make up for the lack of romance.

message 5: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, Loves Will <3 (new)

Yea I get what you're saying. I think it took a little time to get to the actual action-y bit (view spoiler)

I just love the world so much that Richelle has created I can't help but love it and I loved seeing it from a different perspective than Rose's
I think it was a good introduction book to the rest of the series and a lot of my favourite series the first book has been more of an introduction building up to the important stuff to start happening with book 2. I personally think you can't judge a whole series on the first book, you need to give it chance for the exciting things to start happening

message 6: by H.Lee , wants a Travis Maddox for herself ;D (new)

H.Lee  (Heatherhy01) | 1782 comments Mod
I agree with you Kay, I think it was a good introduction to the series, although, I do love some romance and I hope it gets amped up in the next book.

message 7: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, Loves Will <3 (new)

I heard that it's going to so I can't wait for The Golden Lily

message 8: by H.Lee , wants a Travis Maddox for herself ;D (new)

H.Lee  (Heatherhy01) | 1782 comments Mod
oooh...that makes me even more excited:)

message 9: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, Loves Will <3 (new)

Yea this is the article i read where she hinted at more romance especially including Sydney

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2011/08...

i really want it to be with adrian but i don't think that will happen till later in the series

unread topics | mark unread