Literary Fiction by People of Color discussion

New Dawn
This topic is about New Dawn
Member Writings and Requests > Promotion, not to miss

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Andrea Sanderson | 8 comments Hi fellow book lovers, NEW DAWN by Naa Shalman is currently on promotion (the best news is its free for today at least) grab a copy if you want a good piece to read (action packed, love, healing emotional roller-coaster). As they say hurry whiles stock last code is AY86H on Smashwords.

Wilhelmina | 1656 comments Mod
Andrea, if this is your book, would you mind moving this post and your other two to the Member Writings and Requests folder please? Or, if you would prefer, I will move them if you haven't had a chance to do so by Friday. Thanks!

Andrea Sanderson | 8 comments Hi Wilhelmina, although I am a strong advocate for this author because I enjoy her work and I have met her in person I cannot claim her work. My aim is to promote a good book/s. Thanks.

message 4: by Wilhelmina (last edited Sep 01, 2011 08:37PM) (new)

Wilhelmina | 1656 comments Mod
Great, Andrea! Then could you post in the "general" folder? We try to keep this one for the monthly discussions. Any book that you want to recommend to the group can be posted in the "Read And Recommended" thread. Thanks!

Andrea, since this is a promotional offer, I do think that it should be in the Member Writings and Requests folder. I'll move it down there. Thanks!

Andrea Sanderson | 8 comments Sure Wilhelmina! Great. I am learning my way and thanks for the guidance.

unread topics | mark unread