Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Blood, and Red Dice (Thirst, #1) Thirst No. 1 discussion

Thirst & Night World 1-3

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

How much do you love these Books, How much do you hate them?

Shawn I absolutely love this series. I love everything about it... I can't wait til I own # 4...

ʙʟᴀᴢɪɴɢʟʏ I sorta like them...I thought the plot was exTREMely scattered. But it all got MEGA messed up in the second book. I don't even think she loved any of the men who deserved it. The only one who did Deserve it, was the one boy who had aids. ((I can't remember what his name is!))

Kimberly Im'a Vermonster wrote: "I absolutely love this series. I love everything about it... I can't wait til I own # 4..."

#4 is out:)!

Kimberly CAN'T STAND THIS SERIES!! WHAT DID I GIVE IT, 2 STARS?? I WAS BEING GENEROUS LAWL!!!

I do NOT want to read No.2, 3, or 4... lol, Sita was despicable...

ʙʟᴀᴢɪɴɢʟʏ Kimberly LoVe wrote: "Im'a Vermonster wrote: "I absolutely love this series. I love everything about it... I can't wait til I own # 4..."

#4 is out:)!"

She said "I can't wait til I own number four" lol.
I didn't like Sita either. She kind of changed so much it bugged me A LOT!

Kimberly Yea. Good point.
Wait changed in a good way?

message 8: by ʙʟᴀᴢɪɴɢʟʏ (last edited Sep 10, 2011 06:31PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

ʙʟᴀᴢɪɴɢʟʏ (view spoiler)

Kimberly OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly That's a lot of changing *:D*! Wait is it done by Ray?

ʙʟᴀᴢɪɴɢʟʏ (view spoiler)

Kimberly How do u do that spoiler thing cuz I want to ask u a q lol

message 13: by ʙʟᴀᴢɪɴɢʟʏ (last edited Sep 11, 2011 03:51PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

ʙʟᴀᴢɪɴɢʟʏ < spoiler > like that.. You put your words in between the two > <
(with out the spaces)

Kimberly Thanks *Rose*! OK:

(view spoiler)

message 15: by Liz (new) - rated it 3 stars

Liz at Fictional Candy I read #1 and #2 and I just felt the book started going all over the place, far from its origination. I lost all interest, sadly :(

Kimberly Liz wrote: "I read #1 and #2 and I just felt the book started going all over the place, far from its origination. I lost all interest, sadly :("

I didn't think they could get any worse than the first haha!

Circa I loved the first volume but I agree that the second gets a little ridiculous at times. Death loses its impact if every character is reincarnated or mysteriously unharmed (like in the case of her maker somehow surviving after having strapped himself to a pack of dynamite). And Sita screwing a ghost without realizing it was just hilarious. At that point I was like 'um, wow, alright then...'

*~Emo: {Evanna} :Goth~* At the nd when that happened and her daughter died, i seriously cried, but it was funny she got pregnant and was consecutively having sex with a ghost, was kinda obliviously funny, lol

Circa Carmen Elizabeth Juanita Costa-Brava Frasia Cortez wrote: "At the nd when that happened and her daughter died, i seriously cried, but it was funny she got pregnant and was consecutively having sex with a ghost, was kinda obliviously funny, lol"

Yeah, her daughter's sacrifice was a big emotional climax despite her ridiculous conception. I feel like her daughter actually outshined her as a character. She was killed off too soon.

*~Emo: {Evanna} :Goth~* I KNOW RIGHT!

Delphina I tried to like this series. I read four of the compilations. I think it really jumped the shark for me when we find out who actually wrote the story (sorry trying to be non spoilery).

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Blood, and Red Dice (other topics)