Hetalia! (rp & fanclub) discussion

Main > Welcome new Members!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 294) (294 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Juliet, Head Mod (last edited Aug 29, 2011 06:33PM) (new)

Juliet | 1455 comments Mod
If you're a new member, you can comment here if you'd like, or jsut simply introduce yourself!

I'm Juliet, the Head Moderator of the group. I like to keep the group clean and organized, though sometimes it gets kind of hard to keep an eye on each topic...

If you're a new member, here are a few things I'd suggest you do first:

-Read the 'Announcement' folder. There are still quite a few important things in there.
-Read the rules. It makes things so much more simple.
-Do whatever the heck you want to do at this point; as long as the group allows it!

message 2: by Ash, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

Ash (ClosertoLove) | 3219 comments Mod
Juliet is rolling in the welcome wagon! ^_^ lol

message 3: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 10514 comments Mod
That covers most of it.

I'm the second mod, BBAM. Ignore the name, I'm really not that bad. I like to keep plots running and add a bit of depth and background but I'm placing the acting in all of your hands. Do what you can with my posts, I'm willing to bend any story to your behaf.

Lately though if any questions need to be answered, direct them to Juliet as I'm away and currently writing from Santarini, an Island of Greece on a cheap low internet pass.

message 4: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

To Bb&a: Feel free to change your mod title, by the way. (You know; the gray-ish writing on the side.)

message 5: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

I still don't know how to. :(

message 6: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

Wait a second... who the heck put that?! O.O

message 7: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

Aahaha....no one~
Okay, so to change it, you go into the 'members' option of the group in the top-right list. Once inside, find your name. You'll find that underneath your name, there is the gray title, then a 'change title' option.
Click on the 'change title' option and then type what you want. Then click save.
When you come back into the group home, it should be what you saved it as.

message 8: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

I'll try that... I'm on your traks mister no one... you won't get away...

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 7050 comments For Newbies:

I'm just joining in on the Welcoming Band Wagon. I'm a role-player that tries to be decent, but that's what your own opinion. Sorry if I spell terribly or some might not make sense. (On the phone most the time when Rping) If I confuse you, ask me and I'll explain with a smile. Oh, BTW, Have fun!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyo, I'm Grey. I joined, then I left. Then I joined, then I left.And then I had a good idea for a FC but I forgot. I'm a Ameriko/Igiko/Nyotalia cosplayer, and a failure of a artist.
Also, don't ask about my 'last name' on here. PLease refer to my idotic friends.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

XDD hello!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Like. Hi. I don't know you.

message 13: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

Hi Grey~ ...welcome back, I suppose?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Mhmm! Haven't heard from you in a while, Juliet. How's life/roleplaying/whatever?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

XDD

message 16: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

School's boring, working on some cosplays, and trying to keep this group going. And you~?

message 17: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) grey wrote: "Heyo, I'm Grey. I joined, then I left. Then I joined, then I left.And then I had a good idea for a FC but I forgot. I'm a Ameriko/Igiko/Nyotalia cosplayer, and a failure of a artist.
Also, don't a..."

WHAT"S UP! :B

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

MOO

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

China(aru)Russia(Vadka!) wrote: "MOO"

WOOF.

Greece wrote: "grey wrote: "Heyo, I'm Grey. I joined, then I left. Then I joined, then I left.And then I had a good idea for a FC but I forgot. I'm a Ameriko/Igiko/Nyotalia cosplayer, and a failure of a artist.
A..."

HI THERE.

Juliet wrote: "School's boring, working on some cosplays, and trying to keep this group going. And you~?"

Fan-freaking-tastic. C: I'm getting a few cosplays together too, mainly because of Halloween/Comic-Con in NYC. Planning on pulling together either a Halloween!Femerica costume, or being Fakir from Princess Tutu just to piss people off. lD

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

HELLO!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi. (:

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

WELCOME......AGAIN~!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I am new-ish... BUT...su-san...

message 25: by Dani (new)

Dani | 2 comments I'm Dani ^_^ I'd say I'm pretty new, since I joined about 1 hour and 30 mins ago. (I'm the only one of my species in my school that's Puerto Rican/American/Irish/probably Italian that likes anime) None of my friends will rp or cosplay with me...meaning I have no experience at the moment...But I will love to try! :D And as for any type of art skills and whatnot... I'm okay at drawing, and I painted a pumpkin with Russia's face in 2-D art club :P (none of my friends are in the club...but I made new Hetalian friends! :P And they're awesome :D)

message 26: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) HOLA DANI!

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments Velkommin(sp?) Dani

message 28: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) ???? Wah? XD

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments It's Danish if I spelled it correctly. Just a sec...

It's Velkommen

message 30: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Apr 08, 2012 08:23PM) (new)

Welcome, Juliet and I are mods in this group and if you have any questions (about characters, life stories, why something is done a certain way, writing styles, Hetalia in general). Just ask because as you can see, we kind of don't get new members often.

Juliet Plays: South Korea, America, Prussia.

Blood Bone and Muscle: England, China, Liechtenstein, Poland.

Quick question:

-Are you familiar with the characters human names?

message 31: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

Italy - Feliciano Vargas, Aged 20
Germany - Ludwig, Aged 20
Japan - Honda Kiku
America - Alfred F. Jones, Aged 19
Britain - Arthur Kirkland, Aged 23
France - Francis Bonnefoy, Aged 26
Russia - Ivan Braginski
China - Wang Yao, Aged 4000
Austria - Roderich Edelstein,
Hungary - Elizabeta Héderváry
Poland - Feliks Łukasiewicz, Aged 19
Switzerland - Basch Zwingli, Aged 18
Belarus - Natalia "Natasha" Arlovskaya, Aged 19
Estonia - Eduard von Bock, Aged 17
Latvia - Raivis Galante, Aged 15
Lithuania - Toris Laurinaitis, Aged 19
Finalnd - Tino Väinämöinen, Aged 20
Egypt - Gupta Muhammad Hassan
Greece - Heracles Karpusi, Aged 27
South Italy (Romano) - Lovino Vargas, Aged 22-23
Spain - Antonio Fernandez Carriedo, Aged 25
Canada - Matthew Williams
Sealand - Peter Kirkland, Aged 12
Prussia - Gilbert Beilschmidt, Aged 20+
Sweden - Berwald Oxenstierna, Aged 21
Turkey - Sadık Adnan
South Korea - Im Yong Soo, Aged 15-16

EDIT!!!

Hidekaz Himaruya (author of Hetalia) has now ceased giving characters human names, so below are a list of countries who are nameless according to Himaruya, but have since been given names by Hetalia fans :D (These are NOT official names given by the author!!!)

Belgium - Bella
Hong Kong – Kaoru, leon
Ukraine - Yekaterina "Katyusha" Braginskaya
Liechtenstein - Lili
Denmark - Mathias Køhler

message 32: by Ash, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (last edited Oct 24, 2011 12:06AM) (new)

Why are Austria, China, Hungary, Egypt, Canada, Turkey and Russia human ageless?

message 33: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Apr 08, 2012 08:24PM) (new)

China's way to old for all of these guys, he's like Mesopotamia and Russia, no one really knows he exact age.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

HAI~!

message 35: by Ash, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: "China's way to old for all of these guys, he's like mesopotamia and Russia, no one really knows he exact age."

Awww... I would love to know how old he is... :( Hmm...

message 36: by Yellowpixiechick (new)

Yellowpixiechick | 17 comments Hi Juliet and Blood Bone and Muscles. I`m Chris. i`m new. i`m lost and starting to understand

message 37: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

What are you lost with? I can help.

And are those the French accent's your using for apostraphes?

message 38: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

Hi! ^^
Like Bbm said, if there's anything in particular that you don't understand please don't hesitate to ask us, we'll do our best to explain.

message 39: by Yellowpixiechick (new)

Yellowpixiechick | 17 comments roleplaying. and if thats what their called then yes, they are.

message 40: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Apr 08, 2012 08:24PM) (new)

Vraiment? Intéressant! Etes-vous canadienne française ou Français?

message 41: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Nov 02, 2011 03:43PM) (new)

Yellowpixiechick wrote: "roleplaying. and if thats what their called then yes, they are."

Ok, Role playing or 'Rp' ing is like an acting job. You create a character or take one that's already created and write for them in a different enviorment. It's in the format of book writing.

message 42: by Yellowpixiechick (new)

Yellowpixiechick | 17 comments I'm sorry. I'm bad at explaining. I don't speak a word of French. I know what roleplaying is and I want to get a country and I don't know how. The reason I use french accents is because when I was little I used those instead of apostrphes, and now it's a habit.

message 43: by Juliet, Head Mod (last edited Nov 02, 2011 03:57PM) (new)

To claim a country or make a country, check out the two topics named "Characters to claim" and "Make your own character".
Usually the first comments of the topics (on the first page) have an explanation of how things work, and that includes the rp's.

message 44: by Yellowpixiechick (new)

Yellowpixiechick | 17 comments Thank You

message 45: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

See, Juliet knows. I'm the rather useless sidekick.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: "Italy - Feliciano Vargas, Aged 20
Germany - Ludwig, Aged 20
Japan - Honda Kiku
America - Alfred F. Jones, Aged 19
Britain - Arthur Kirkland, Aged 23
France - Francis Bonnefoy, Aged 26
R..."

XD here is another list with their birthdays~

Italy (Veneziano):
Feliciano Vargas, Age 20, 172 cm (March, 17)

Italy (Romano):
Lovino Vargas, Age 22-23 (March 17)

Germany
Ludwig (Last name unknown), Age 20, 180 cm

Japan
Honda Kiku, Age secret, 165 cm (Feb. 11)

America
Alfred F. Jones, Age 19, 177 cm (July 4)

England
Arthur Kirkland, Age 23, 175 cm

France
Francis Bonnefoy, Age 26, 175 cm (July 14)

China
Wang Yao, Age 4000 (he's immortal)

Russia
Ivan Braginski, Age unknown, 182 cm (Dec. 30)

Austria
Roderich Edelstein (oct. 26)

Hungary
Elizaveta Héderváry (June 8)

Spain
Antonio Fernandez Carriedo, Age 25 (Feb. 12)

Switzerland
Vash Zwingli, Age 18 (Aug. 1)

Poland
Feliks Łukasiewicz, Age 19 (July 22)

Lithuania
Toris Lorinaitis, Age 19 (Feb. 16)

Latvia
Raivis Galante, Age 15 (Nov. 18)

Estonia
Eduard Von Bock, Age 17 (Feb. 24)

Korea
Im Yong Soo, Age 15-16 (Aug. 15)

Turkey
Sadiq Annan (Oct. 29)

Greece
Heracles Karpusi, Age 27 (Feb. 3)

Egypt
Gupta Muhammad Hassan (Feb 28)

Sweden
Berwald Oxenstierna, Age 21 (June 6)

Finland
Tino Väinämöinen, Age 20 (Dec. 6)

Prussia
Gilbert Weillschmidt

Canada
Matthew Williams (July 1)

Sealand
Peter Kirkland, Age 12 (Sept. 2)

Belarus
Natalia (Natasha) Alfroskaya (Aug. 25)

Ukraine (Aug. 24)
Iceland (June 17)
Cuba (May 20)
Taiwan (Oct. 25)
Seychelles (June 29)

message 47: by Ash, "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." (new)

Yellowpixiechick wrote: "roleplaying. and if thats what their called then yes, they are."

And Welcome!! XDDD YAY NEW PERSON!!!

message 48: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

Ash 魂 wrote: "Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: "See, Juliet knows. I'm the rather useless sidekick."

Your not useless... :P"

You are the opposite of useless! This group would be dead by now if you weren't here, heh...haha...ha.
Sigh.

message 49: by Yellowpixiechick (new)

Yellowpixiechick | 17 comments Juliet, are all the countries taken?

message 50: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

Not all of them, no. Did you find the right topic? Because when you open it, on the first page in the first comment, there should be a list. Most country names in that list are crossed out, which means that they are taken. If they are in bold letters and NOT crossed out, then they are free to claim.
(The topic is in the 'Characters' folder. Tell me if you found it~)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6

unread topics | mark unread