Young Adult Book Reading Challenges discussion

Reading Challenges > Quarterly Challenge #3 (Fall 2011)

Comments (showing 51-100 of 104) (104 new)    post a comment »

message 51: by Rebecca (last edited Nov 29, 2011 07:20AM) (new)

Rebecca (garrulousandbookish) I am really going to try to get through this one (I only read four of the books from the last challenge)

1) Banned OR challenged book:The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian 5/5 I really liked this one. I am glad I read it.
2)New Release:The Mark of the Golden Dragon: Being an Account of the Further Adventures of Jacky Faber, Jewel of the East, Vexation of the West, and Pearl of the South China Sea I love Jacky Faber and her friends and I love the books so of course I loved this one although it did seem a bit short and sad-ish. 4/5
3)Book Set in School: Wake 4/5 I liked this. Some of the dreams were creepy- which I like.
4)Name in Title:Anna and the French Kiss
5)Kirkus:Saga 4/5 I enjoyed this book less then I enjoyed the previous one (Epic) but I liked the idea and the characters.
6)Sexuality:My Boyfriends' Dogs ---It focuses more on abstinence and virginity. 2/5 stars because the writing (and some of the dialogue) in the beginning really frustrated me but I eventually got to a point where I wasn't frowning when reading it. Although it was very predictable it was ok.
7)Mystery/suspense/thriller: The Traitor and the Tunnel 5/5 I loved this book I think it would have been a lovely ending to the trilogy (I believe that there will be at least one more though) . Sad and happy.
8)Artistic:Five Flavors of Dumb 5/5 I really enjoyed this book too!
9)Interesting Cover: Out of My Mind 4/5 I enjoyed this book.
10a)Collaboration:Zombies Vs. Unicorns or
10b)Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd(I may read both)

1 The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie 2 The Mark of the Golden Dragon Being an Account of the Further Adventures of Jacky Faber, Jewel of the East, Vexation of the West, and Pearl of the South China Sea (Bloody Jack, #9) by L.A. Meyer 3 Wake (Dream Catcher, #1) by Lisa McMann4 Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins 5 Saga (Epic #2) by Conor Kostick 6 My Boyfriends' Dogs by Dandi Daley Mackall7 The Traitor and the Tunnel (The Agency, #3) by Y.S. Lee 8 Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John 9 Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper10a Zombies Vs. Unicorns by Holly Black10b Geektastic Stories from the Nerd Herd by Holly Black

message 52: by Jackie (new)

Jackie | 4 comments Great challenge! I'll give it a shot.

1.Banned/Challenged: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
2.New Release: Half-Blood or The Iron Knight
3.School: Hex Hall
4.Name in Title: Anna Dressed in Blood
5.Kirkus Star: The Awakening
6.Teen Sexuality: What My Mother Doesn't Know
7.Mystery: Heist Society
8.Artist: Daughter of Smoke and Bone
9.Cover Art: Entwined
10.Collaboration: Zombies Vs. Unicorns

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout The Iron Knight (Iron Fey, #4) by Julie Kagawa Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna Dressed in Blood, #1) by Kendare Blake The Awakening (Darkest Powers, #2) by Kelley Armstrong What My Mother Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones Heist Society (Heist Society, #1) by Ally Carter Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor Entwined by Heather Dixon Zombies Vs. Unicorns by Holly Black

message 53: by alisonwonderland (last edited Nov 14, 2011 08:39AM) (new)

alisonwonderland | 30 comments I managed to read five of my books for the Summer Challenge - which was better than I did with the Spring Challenge - so I might as well post a Fall Challenge list (especially since making the list is half the fun).

1. Summer of My German Soldier by Bette Greene (Banned or Challenged) 4 stars

2. The Death Cure by James Dashner (October 2011 Release) 4 stars

3. The Wednesday Wars by Gary D. Schmidt (Set in a School) 4 stars

4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Name in Title)

5. Between Shades of Gray by Rupta Sepetys (Starred Kirkus Review)

6. Shut Out by Kody Keplinger (Teen Sexuality)

7. Acceleration by Graham McNamee (Mystery)

8. Where She Went by Gayle Forman (Artistic Teen) 4 stars

9. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen (Cover Appeal)

10. The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler (Collaboration)

message 54: by Nadine (last edited Sep 04, 2011 08:09AM) (new)

Nadine Here are the ones I finished so far:
1)
2)
3)
4) No & ich
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10) Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist (I had that on my to-be-read-stash anyway, so thanks for the little nudge, I liked Dash & Lily's book of dares by the same author team better though)

message 55: by Lori (new)

Lori (tyme2read) | 66 comments I finished Perks Of Being a Walflower. I gave it 4 stars. I am currently reading Catalyst and Will be starting I Am J as well.

message 56: by Tatiana (last edited Nov 14, 2011 05:46AM) (new)

Tatiana (tatiana_g) 1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling (banned)
2) Blood Song (Lharmell #1) by Rhiannon Hart (September release)
3) Six Impossible Things by Fiona Wood (high school)
4) Finnikin of the Rock (Lumatere Chronicles, #1) by Melina Marchetta (name)
5) Bunheads by Sophie Flack (starred)
6) Ash by Malinda Lo (sexuality)
7) A Pocketful of Eyes by Lili Wilkinson (mystery)
8) A Little Wanting Song by Cath Crowley (singer, guitar player)
9) Skin Hunger (A Resurrection of Magic, #1) by Kathleen Duey (cover)
10) Steampunk! An Anthology of Fantastically Rich and Strange Stories by Kelly Link (multiple authors)

message 57: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Welch (SheilaKellyWelch) | 8 comments Hi!

Okay, I've never done this before. My husband is a HUGE Goodreads fan and has gotten me started so we'll see if I can meet the challenge. I'll get back with a tentative list soon.

Are we supposed to review each book? Discuss them here? Any feedback would be helpful.

message 58: by Tatiana (new)

Tatiana (tatiana_g) No, no review or discussion necessary. The list is just something to inspire reading choices.

message 59: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Oslin 1. Banned Book - To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
2. New Release - Silence - Becca Fitzpatrick
3. Fall or School - Scat - Carl Hiaasen
4. Title Name - Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Roderick Rules - Jeff Kinney
5. Review - Swim Back to Me - Ann Packer
6. Teen Sexualtiy - It's Not Summer Without You - Jenny Han 9/12
7. Mystery - The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time - Mark Haddon
8. Teen Artist - When it Happens - Susanne Colasanti
9. Interesting Cover - Firefly Lane - Kristin Hannah
10. Point of View - Waiting For You - Susane Colasanti
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick Scat by Carl Hiaasen Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #2) by Jeff Kinney Swim Back to Me by Ann Packer It's Not Summer Without You (Summer, #2) by Jenny Han The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time  by Mark Haddon When It Happens by Susane Colasanti Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah Waiting For You by Susane Colasanti

message 60: by Michelle (Pink Polka Dot Books) (last edited Dec 26, 2011 08:04PM) (new)

Michelle (Pink Polka Dot Books) | 58 comments My list:

1. Banned Books- The Perks of Being a Wallflower -Done
2. New Release- Perfect -Done
3. Fall/School Year- How Not to Be Popular -Done
4. Name in Title- The Education of Hailey Kendrick -Done
5. Kirkus Reviews Star- Imaginary Girls
6. Sexuality- After -Done
7. Mystery- Stay- Done
8. Artistic Teen-
9. Cover- Beautiful
10. Multiple Authors- The Future of Us -Done

message 62: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Welch (SheilaKellyWelch) | 8 comments Hi!

I am not quite ready to make my own list but have a few suggestions for others. These are books I've already read:

#5 (Starred review)Eddie's War
#6 (Teens/sex) Borrowed Light, The Facts Speak for Themselvles, Unsaid, I Know It's Over (Actually I am reading this one now.)
#8 (Artistic teen) Celine, According to Kit

message 63: by Lori (new)

Lori (tyme2read) | 66 comments My reading time has been cut this past month. I am doing more volunteering at my Sons school this year.I still don't think I am doing too bad.I have 3 read, another almost done and one I have just started. this should ssettle down a bit mor in October after Thanksgiving as well. I am charging forward just not as fast I would like,lol

message 64: by JenniferJ (new)

JenniferJ OK so ran across this cool challenge and wanted to give it a try! Here is my list but may change a bit.

1. Banned: The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins
2. New: Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst
3. School: Love You, Hate You, Miss You by Elizabeth Scott
4. Name: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
5. Kirkus: Virtuosity By Jessica Martinez
6. Teen sexuality: Shut Out by Kody Keplinger or Hooked by Catherine Greenman
7. Mystery: A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray or Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
8. Artist: Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
9. Cover Art: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
10. Collaboration: Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green

message 65: by Amanda (last edited Nov 28, 2011 11:49PM) (new)

message 66: by Dawn (last edited Sep 23, 2011 05:10PM) (new)

Dawn Miller (dawnraemiller) | 4 comments Fun!

1) Banned: Perks of being a Wallflower
2) New release: Girl of Fire and Thorns
3) School: Hex Hall
4) Name in title: Lola and the Boy Next-Door
5) Kirkus Star: White Cat by Holly Black
6) Teen Sexuality: Will Grayson, Will Grayson
7) mystery/horror: Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children
8) Artistic MC: The Sky is Everywhere
9) Cover: The Near Witch
10) Duo: Nick and Nora (because I'm not sure how I've never read this one.

message 67: by Sheila (last edited Dec 17, 2011 07:12PM) (new)

Sheila Welch (SheilaKellyWelch) | 8 comments Okay - Since I am in the midst of revising two manuscripts, I hope this is not an impossible challenge!

December -- I'm updating even though I should be done. I've been readng some Newbery contenders so got sidetracked. I'll put an X in front of those I've finished.

X 1) Crank -- bought a paperback of this -- started this one. Finishing it tonight.
X 2) How to Save a Life -- looking forward to reading this one
X 3) Story Time
X 4) Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children-- finished this one!
X 5) Pregnant Pause --started this on a Kindle -- Done!
X 6) I Know It's Over-- Finished this one!
X 7) Shine -- Read instead of On Jellicoe Road -- Done!
X 8) If I Stay -- Done!

Now I need to decide whether to read these last two. I think I will but maybe after the new year starts. I've got my own writing projects to work on.

9) Stay with Me
10) The Future of Us or Skin Hunger

So, 8 out of 10.

message 69: by Lori (last edited Oct 17, 2011 06:57PM) (new)

Lori (tyme2read) | 66 comments 1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
2. So many to choose from, I will see what suits my mood at the time.
3. Catalyst
4. Annabel
5. Chime currently reading
6. I Am J
7. Holes My son had Holes read to him at school this past year so that was my inspiration to read this one.
9. The Iron Queen - currently reading
10.The Power of Six
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky,?, Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson, Annabel by Kathleen Winter, Chime by Franny Billingsley, I Am J by Cris Beam, Holes by Louis Sachar,?, The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3) by Julie Kagawa, The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2) by Pittacus Lore

message 70: by Stephanie (last edited Nov 22, 2011 06:09PM) (new)

Stephanie (stephsco) | 55 comments I was scared of these challenges b/c 10 books in 3 months seems like a lot, but hopefully I can cut down my To-Read stack! I'm joining late but a few of my September reads fit:

1. Living Dead Girl - Elizabeth Scott
2. Legend - Marie Lu
3. Looking for Alaska John Green
4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin
5. The Daughter of Smoke & Bone - Laini Taylor
6. Love Drugged - James Klise
7. Red Glove - Holly Black
8. And Then Things Fall Apart by Arlaina Tibensky
9. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs
10. Will Grayson, Will Grayson - David Levithan & John Green

I don't think I'm going to finish #10 by the end of the month, I have another book not on the list to finish. But this really helped me to pare down my list!

message 71: by Jennifer (last edited Nov 15, 2011 04:15PM) (new)

Jennifer Recchio (JenniferRecchio) | 12 comments Completed: 5/10

1. Banned Book: Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar
2. September Release: If I Die by Rachel Vincent
3. Fall Book: What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
4. Name in title: Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
5. Starred Kirkus review: Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
6. Teen Sexuality: Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
7. Thriller: Hollowland by Amanda Hocking
8. Artistic Teen: Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Tayler
9. Cover: Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson
10. Multiple Authors: The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler

message 72: by Julia (last edited Nov 30, 2011 06:53AM) (new)

Julia | 431 comments Completed: 11/11 on November 29, 2011

1. banned: Summer of My German Soldier, 5 stars Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret 4.5 stars
2. new: Following Christopher Creed 4 stars
3. school or fall: Hate List 5 stars
4. name in title: The Education of Robert Nifkin 2 stars
5. starred Kirkus: White Cat 4 stars
6. teen sexuality: Parrotfish 4 stars
7. mystery: On the Jellicoe Road 1 star
8. artistic teen: Where She Went 3 stars
9. cover: Forever 3 stars; Like the cover and the matching text better than the content of the book!
10. written by two people: Picture the Dead 4.5 stars
Summer of My German Soldier (Summer of My German Soldier, #1) by Bette Greene, Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret by Judy Blume, Following Christopher Creed (The Steepleton Chronicles) by Carol Plum-Ucci, Hate List by Jennifer Brown, The Education of Robert Nifkin by Daniel Manus Pinkwater, White Cat (Curse Workers, #1) by Holly Black, Parrotfish by Ellen Wittlinger, On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta, Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman,
Picture the Dead by Adele Griffin, Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater.

message 74: by Kim (last edited Nov 20, 2011 07:52AM) (new)

Kim (kadykayf) Uggh! I just accidentally deleted my entire original post when I meant to edit it after finishing another book. Well, here it is again (more or less, that is):

1. Banned/Challenged:The Outsiders(I just changed this from The Perks of Being a Wallflower because I got bored halfway through) finished 10/18 - 4 stars!
2. New Release:Crossed
3. School: Speak
4. Name in Title: The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents finished 10/12 - 4 stars
5. Kirkus Starred Review:I Shall Wear Midnight (Tiffany Aching, #4) finished 10/14 - 4 stars
6. Teen Sexuality: Luna finished 11/20 - 4 stars
7. Mystery/ Thriller: Holes finished 9/2 - 3 stars
8. Artistic Teen:If I Stay finished 9/9 - 5 stars!
9. Cover: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children finished 9/8 - 2 stars
10. Written by a Duo: Will Grayson, Will Grayson finished 9/14 - 3 stars
The Outsiders by Susan E. Hinton Crossed (Matched, #2) by Ally Condie Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents (Discworld, #28) by Terry Pratchett I Shall Wear Midnight (Discworld, #38) by Terry Pratchett Luna by Julie Anne Peters Holes by Louis Sachar If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green

message 75: by Chantaal (last edited Nov 27, 2011 01:02AM) (new)

Chantaal (strongpieces) Completed: 7/10

1. Banned/Challenged: The Bermudez Triangle - 11/17, ★★★
2. New release: Sweet Venom - 11/7, ★★★
3. Fall/school: Hex Hall - 10/21, ★★★
4. Name in title: Annie on My Mind - 10/23, ★★★
5. Kirkus starred review: Across the Universe
6. Teen sexuality: Luna
7. Mystery/horror/crime: On the Jellicoe Road
8. Artistic teen: Daughter of Smoke and Bone - 10/30, ★★★★
9. Cover: Imaginary Girls - 11/1, ★★★
10. Duo: Will Grayson, Will Grayson - 11/7, ★★★

The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls #1) by Tera Lynn Childs Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins Annie on My Mind by Nancy Garden Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth Revis Luna by Julie Anne Peters On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green

message 76: by Lori (new)

Lori (tyme2read) | 66 comments I am getting closer to finishing this time. I completed Annabel this morning. It was OK. And I bought The Power of Six the other day. I will start that once I finish The Iron Queen I am kind of on a stand still with Chime but I will get back to it.

message 77: by Tatiana (new)

Tatiana (tatiana_g) I only have one to go.

message 78: by Lori (last edited Dec 17, 2011 03:38PM) (new)

Lori (tyme2read) | 66 comments 1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
2. Lost in Time
3. Catalyst
4. Annabel
5. Chime
6. I Am J
7. Holes My son had Holes read to him at school this past year so that was my inspiration to read this one.
9. The Iron Queen
10. The Power of Six
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, Lost in Time (Blue Bloods, #6) by Melissa de la Cruz, Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson, Annabel by Kathleen Winter, Chime by Franny Billingsley, I Am J by Cris Beam, Holes by Louis Sachar,?, The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3) by Julie Kagawa, The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2) by Pittacus Lore

Karis (YA Litwit) Jacobstein (YALitwit) | 15 comments 1) Banned or Challenged: ttyl by Lauren Myracle 9/26

2) New release: Perfect by Ellen Hopkins 10/10

3) Set in fall: The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson 10/24

4) Name in its title: The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson 10/13

5) Starred review: Crossed by Ally Condie 11/2

6) Teen sexuality: How They Met and Other Stories by David Levithan 10/23

7) Mystery/Thriller/Horror: Envy by Gregg Olsen 10/28

8) Artistic Teen: Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins 10/27

9) Cover Lust: Choker by Elizabeth Woods 10/15

10) Multiple Authors: Dear Bully: Seventy Authors Tell Their Stories 10/31

ttyl (Internet Girls, #1) by Lauren Myracle Perfect (Impulse, #2) by Ellen Hopkins The Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1) by Maureen Johnson The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson Crossed (Matched, #2) by Ally Condie How They Met and Other Stories by David Levithan Envy (Empty Coffin, #1) by Gregg Olsen Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins Choker by Elizabeth Woods Dear Bully Seventy Authors Tell Their Stories by Megan Kelley Hall

message 80: by Tatiana (new)

Tatiana (tatiana_g) Congrats, Karis!

message 81: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Finished!!! Post 23

message 82: by Tatiana (new)

Tatiana (tatiana_g) I am finished too. Our month pick Ash by Malinda Lo was my last book.

message 83: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (j4santana) | 6 comments Hey everyone! I am new to this blogging thing, but I came across this website and I'm absolutely in love! This "challenge" seems interesting, but I'm a little confused. I get the ten books in 3 months, but what are the categories next to the book titles? Do you have to follow a specific guideline?? Thanks for the info! This seems like so much fun!!! :)

message 84: by Tatiana (last edited Nov 16, 2011 08:06PM) (new)

Tatiana (tatiana_g) The challenge is to find and read 10 YA books that fit the requirements listed in the first post on this thread. The titles are for you to pick.

message 85: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (j4santana) | 6 comments Hey Tatiana! I see your name all over this website lol :) I love your reviews. Thanks for the quick response, this challenge seems like fun! Did you finish Ash? If so, how did you like it?

message 86: by Tatiana (new)

Tatiana (tatiana_g) Jenn, please join our Ash discussions here:

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/group_...

message 87: by Shanella (new)

Shanella | 24 comments finished! Woot!

message 88: by Dawn (last edited Nov 22, 2011 08:13AM) (new)

Dawn | 14 comments When we going to start a winter challenge? I'm ready! !! :)

message 89: by Tatiana (new)

Tatiana (tatiana_g) I should have something up by the end of this week, Dawn.

message 90: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (narcisse) | 78 comments Woo! Finished. message 19

message 91: by Rose (new)

Rose (Rosepetals1984) | 32 comments Just finished my last book yesterday. Fun challenge and looking forward to the next one. :)

message 92: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 14 comments Tatiana wrote: "I should have something up by the end of this week, Dawn."

Cool! Love these challenges. Helps me get through some of my tbr list.

message 93: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 13 comments Tatiana wrote: "I should have something up by the end of this week, Dawn."
Great! I just finished my A-Z challenge and am almost finished with the last book of this one!

message 94: by Lori (new)

Lori (tyme2read) | 66 comments I was doing so well, then the boys started school. I thought I would have more time to myself but that hasn't happened yet,lol. I only have 2 1/2 books to go. I am hoping I can get them in before the end of the year.

message 95: by Julia (new)

Julia | 431 comments Oh cr%p! This challenge ends Wednesday! (I thought it went until 12/31...)

message 96: by Julia (new)

Julia | 431 comments Finished 11/11 on November 29. See post #73.

message 97: by Emily May (new)

Emily May (emily-may) Finished 10/10.

message 98: by Chantaal (new)

Chantaal (strongpieces) So close! Still in the middle of two and haven't even picked up the last one yet.

message 99: by Tatiana (new)

Tatiana (tatiana_g) Congratulations to all who completed this challenge! Those who are behind, please continue on. Better to finish late, than never, right?

Thank you all for participating. Please join me for the Winter challenge as well.

message 100: by Kim (new)

Kim (kadykayf) Well, I failed. My library didn't get Crossed in until the 29th, so I barely had enough time to start it. Guess I'll try again next challenge (picking a book that comes out in the beginning of the challenge this time).

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Will Grayson, Will Grayson (other topics)
Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist (other topics)
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks (other topics)
Anna and the French Kiss (other topics)
Fingersmith (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

David Levithan (other topics)
Beatrice Sparks (other topics)
Gary D. Schmidt (other topics)
Malorie Blackman (other topics)
Stephanie Perkins (other topics)
More...