Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived: Threads, misc. > Chain Male Mail

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

Comments (showing 1-14)    post a comment »
dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 14: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 18523 comments Good to know, Cheryl. I'll have to check with Ann and see if she finished the book.

message 13: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cawils_99) I have already read this one but I would be happy to be involved in the rest of the series.

message 12: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 18523 comments You are right,✿Michelle✿. It doesn't fit. I looked under "other editions" too b/c of that. Nada.

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 3219 comments With the exception of Away in a Manger: A Very Turnip Wedding Night, I really like the covers of all of the books in this series. It's not that I don't like the cover, it just didn't fit it in with other very beautiful, classy covers.

message 10: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 18523 comments Thanks, CaroB!

message 9: by CaroB (new)

CaroB (CarobSimms) | 5543 comments I've got them all on ebooks, so I wouldn't participate, even were I in the US. Just wanted to pop in and say this is such a great idea ladies! Especially as it seems like every second romance coming out is part of a series. It breaks down the cost for everyone, good luck with it ladies!

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 3219 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "I was thinking, if this takes off, that we could trade around who bought the next one. But, knowing you, you'd want to have your own copy. I'm kind of surprised you sign-up!"

LOL! Even though I've been crazy busy, I don't work too far from Borders, and have really over indulged in the closing sale. So, I think I'm going to calm down for a while. Unless of course I really love the book, and need my own copy to hoard, LOL!

message 7: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (last edited Aug 22, 2011 05:38PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 18523 comments I was thinking, if this takes off, that we could trade around who bought the next one. But, knowing you, you'd want to have your own copy. I'm kind of surprised you signed-up!

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 3219 comments Great :) I think that knowing someone is waiting to receive the book from me, will help me read asap. Now, unless Ann already has the entire series, I'd hate for her to buy all of the books to start the chain with.

message 5: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 18523 comments Okay, ✿Michelle✿, I added you.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 3219 comments I'd like to participate!!!!

message 3: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 18523 comments Yes, I saw you liked it, Pamela. That's good to know!

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) Loved the book. I recommend it for those interested. But since I've read this I won't participant.

message 1: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (last edited Aug 22, 2011 05:36PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 18523 comments ~ Chain Male Mail ~

Ann and I thought we’d try something new. Ann is going to mail me her copy of The Secret History of the Pink Carnation, by Lauren Willig when she is done. After I finish it (probably sometime in September; I need to work it into a challenge), and in the spirit of giving, I will forward it on to someone else.

You only have to commit to forwarding it on. Oh, and be willing to wait for it. :) You can commit to one book at a time. And maybe we best have a time limit: if you do NOT read it after one month, you must mail it on to the next person (if there is one waiting).

Who wants it next?

If this is a success, we’ll continue with the rest of the Pink Carnation series.

The Secret History of the Pink Carnation (Pink Carnation, #1) by Lauren Willig The Masque of the Black Tulip (Pink Carnation, #2) by Lauren Willig The Deception of the Emerald Ring (Pink Carnation, #3) by Lauren Willig The Seduction of the Crimson Rose (Pink Carnation, #4) by Lauren Willig The Temptation of the Night Jasmine (Pink Carnation, #5) by Lauren Willig The Betrayal of the Blood Lily (Pink Carnation, #6) by Lauren Willig The Mischief of the Mistletoe (Pink Carnation, #7) by Lauren Willig Away in a Manger  A Very Turnip Wedding Night (Pink Carnation, #7.1) by Lauren Willig The Orchid Affair (Pink Carnation, #8) by Lauren Willig

Current Book Status:

The Secret History of the Pink Carnation
1. Ann - currently reading
2. Lisa Kay
3. ✿Michelle✿

The Secret History of the Pink Carnation (Pink Carnation, #1) by Lauren Willig

Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Secret History of the Pink Carnation (other topics)
The Seduction of the Crimson Rose (other topics)
The Betrayal of the Blood Lily (other topics)
The Orchid Affair (other topics)
The Deception of the Emerald Ring (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lauren Willig (other topics)