We love Susan Mallery! discussion

Archived Folders > •Mix and Match Monthly Challenge• (Sept. 2011)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 130) (130 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Shellbelle (last edited Aug 21, 2011 01:50AM) (new)

Shellbelle  | 1168 comments Mod
[image error]
•September Mix and Match Monthly Challenge• (build your own challenge)
Duration: 9.01.11 - 9.30.11

♥Jennifer and I have been working on a new Monthly Challenge (you can thank Jen for a lot of this!) and I think your going to like it! The best part is, you get to build your own challenge!!! So if you only want to read one book for the month, that's fine, and if you want to read a book for every day in September that's fine too! Also you get to choose what Categories you want to use. You can pick what you want from where you want☺ I will post the Rules and Catergories very soon so you can start your list!

message 2: by Shellbelle (last edited Jun 04, 2012 09:29PM) (new)

description Rules and Instructions!

Getting Started
♦Create your own challenge from the below categories and topics! To do that follow these steps....

description Choose the number of books you want to read for the month, starting as low as 1 book for the month up to however many you can fit in.
description Read through the below categories and topics and find the ones that you want to use to create your challenge.
description Based on the topics you chose, select your books that will fit with each choice. You can select some from each category or all of your selections can be from one category, it does not matter, it is your challenge! (These can be added later)

Some Basic Rules
description You may change or add to your list at anytime. You may also change the level of difficulty at anytime.
description Books may be re-reads but you can only read them during the Month of September.
description Please post the cover of the book if your category choice has something to do with the cover.
description Only books read in September can be counted for this challenge.
description You may use books from other challenges (so if you are doing Hero, Susanomics, etc... you can use any of the books you are using for those challenges)

Please Remember To...
description When you finish a book please strike it out, or add a check mark, Post the date that you finished it, and rate it 1-5, 1♥ being you didn’t care for it, 5 ♥’s being you Loved IT!
description Update Original List, and add occasional updates in the challenge thread. In your original list and updates make sure to add books completed example: 4/10 Completed

message 3: by Shellbelle (last edited Aug 22, 2011 12:49AM) (new)

description Categories and Topics to Build Your Challenge!

description We ♥ Susan Mallery
Pick books that start with any of the letters in WE description SUSAN MALLERY but to add a little twist they have to fit in one of these three topics that deal with our Group Read for September Only Yours (you can use each topic for as many letters as you want or use the same topic over and over, and you can choose 1 letter, a few, or all of them!) The description is a freebie and can be used to read an author you Love
descriptionGenre: Contemporary Romance -Choose a book from the Contemporary Romance genre.
descriptionTheme: Fool’s Gold and Puppies - Choose a book that the main characters live in/grew up in/moving to a small town. OR Choose a book that canines (dogs, wolves, coyotes, etc.. these can be shifters) are a big part of the story line, or main character has a dog that is mentioned in the book often.
descriptionSubject: Scars/Growth- Choose a book that the main character deals with emotional and physical scars. OR Choose a book that the character struggles with self-doubt, or self-confidence or struggles figuring out their career path.

Examples:
S- Genre: *Someone Like You by Susan Mallery (contemporary romance)
M-Theme:*Must Love Lycan’s by Michele Bardsley(deals with werewolves and small towns!)
♥-Author I Love: Good Girls Don’t by Victoria Dahl

description Celebrate the Month
Choose from several September is National ____ Month & silly days/weeks in September.

Choose a book that fits with one of the topics dealing with National Month categories and topics associated with September (Get Creative!!)
descriptionPassion Fruit and Peach Month~
descriptionLiteracy Awareness
descriptionFootball
descriptionFirst day of Fall
descriptionNational Hispanic Heritage Month
descriptionYoga Awareness

National Beheading Day~Pick a book where a character lost their head (literally or figuratively) over a man/woman/job/situation/divorce/child/etc..

Swap Ideas Day~ Have a friend pick a book for you!

Fight Procrastination Day~Choose a book that has been on your TBR list for more than 6 months!

National Date Nut Bread Day- read a book where character goes on a date(s) with a nut (crazy person!) *Denise gets back in the dating saddle in Only Yours and she def. dates some nuts!

International People Skill Month- Read a book that the main character is socially akward (like Simon in Only Yours!) OR Main character has mad people skills and is very charming!

description Location, Location, Location!
Where do the characters in your books make love? Find a book that has a love scene with the "location" topic you choose♥ As long as there is a love scene, even off camera (if it is implied) it can be used.

description Airplane or helicopter (better be a big one!).
description At work.
description Out in the open, such as during a picnic, in a park, or at a camping site, sports
etc...
description In a Stairwell
description An Alley, In a Car in a dark street
descriptionIn a body of water: ocean, lake, bathtub, swimming pool, Jacuzzi
description In a Pile of Leaves (as long as leaves are mentioned, like the were caught in her hair..ect)
description At a Friends/Neighbor's/Stranger's house (as long as it's not the main couple's abode!)
description Kitchen Table, Coffee Table, Pool Table...any kind of Table!
description You Wouldn't Beleive! If the book has an outrageous place the couple got busy, you can use it and list it! (It needs to be out of the norm)

descriptionRemember, you can choose a little from here and a little from there, or just do 1 category! Have Fun Building Your Challenge!

message 4: by Shellbelle (last edited Sep 30, 2011 12:28AM) (new)

description Participants Progress!

descriptionJennifer 21/21
descriptionShellbelle 11/11
description Dawn 2/3
description Tegan 7/09
descriptionCindy 1/7
descriptionKelly Lynn 0/05
descriptionMelissa 6/6
descriptionHannah 5/5
descriptionKathy 3/5

message 5: by Shellbelle (last edited Sep 30, 2011 12:28AM) (new)

Mix and Match Monthly Challenge•
Duration: 9.01.11 - 9.30.11
11/11 Books Completed

We ♥ Susan Mallery

•M-Theme:*Mangus Pack #1Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston (deals with werewolves and small towns!) 9.20.11 ♥♥♥♥
•U-Genre:*Under Her Skin (#1Lone Star Sisters)by Susan Mallery 9.14.11 ♥♥♥.5
•S-Subject: Dark Taste of Rapture by Gena *Showalter 9.10.11 ♥♥♥♥♥
•♥:Supernatural by Larissa Ione 9.12.11 ♥♥♥♥♥
Pack Challenge (Magnus Pack, #1) by Shelly Laurenston Under Her Skin (Lone Star Sisters, #1) by Susan Mallery Dark Taste of Rapture (Alien Huntress, #6) by Gena Showalter Supernatural (Lords of Deliverance, #1.5; Demonica, #5.5; Guardians of Eternity, #7.5; Nightwalkers, #1.5; Dragon Kin, #4.5) by Larissa Ione

Celebrate the Month
•First day of Fall~ Bad Boys Do by Victoria Dahl (colors of Fall) 9.28.11 ♥♥♥♥
•Swap Ideas Day~ Souless (#1Parasol Protectors)by Gail Carriger 9.22.11 ♥♥♥♥♥
•Yoga Awareness Month Too Hot to Touch by Louisa Edwards 9.22.11 ♥♥♥♥
•National Beheading Day Only His (#5Fools Gold)by Susan Mallery 9.16.11 ♥♥♥♥♥
Bad Boys Do (Donovan Brothers Brewery, #2) by Victoria Dahl Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate, #1) by Gail Carriger Too Hot To Touch (Rising Star Chef, #1) by Louisa Edwards Only His (Fool's Gold, #6) by Susan Mallery

Location, Location, Location
•Body of Water! (shower)~ Good Girls Don't (#1Donovan Brothers)by Victoria Dahl 9.05.11 ♥♥♥♥♥
•Out in the Open~ Rock Hard (#2Sinners on Tour)by Olivia Cunnings 9.18.11 ♥♥♥♥
•You Wouldn't Beleive!!(UP in the Air!!!~ One Grave at a Time (#6Night Huntress) by Jeanine Frost 9.03.11 ♥♥♥♥♥
Good Girls Don't (Donovan Brothers Brewery, #1) by Victoria Dahl One Grave at a Time (Night Huntress, #6) by Jeaniene Frost Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour, #2) by Olivia Cunning

message 6: by ♠~Dawn~♠ (last edited Sep 26, 2011 05:20PM) (new)

♠~Dawn~♠ (aidansmommy) | 86 comments Fight Procrastination Day ~ The Reef by Nora Roberts
Genre: Contemporary Romance ~ And One Last Thing by Molly Harper
Subject: Scars/Growth ~ City of Ashes
And One Last Thing ... by Molly Harper The Reef by Nora Roberts City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments Series, #2) by Cassandra Clare

message 7: by ~Jennifer~ (last edited Sep 19, 2011 06:53AM) (new)

~Jennifer~ (Book_Addiction) WLSM-M&M Challenge

W ~ Wild CardLora Leigh
E ~ Elizabeth HoytThe Raven Prince ♥♥♥♥♥

♥ ~ Bet MeJennifer Crusie ♥♥♥♥♥

S ~ Gena ShowalterThe Darkest Kiss ♥♥♥♥
U ~ UntraceableLaura Griffin
S ~ Start Me UpVictoria Dahl ♥♥♥♥
A ~ Archangel's BladeNalini Singh ♥♥♥♥♥
N ~ Kate NobleRevealed

M ~ Maggie Stiefvater - Linger
A ~ Along for the RideSarah Dessen
L ~ Lord of ScoundrelsLoretta Chase ♥♥♥♥♥
L ~ Cathie Linz - Good Girls Do ♥♥♥♥½
E ~ Simone ElkelesPerfect Chemistry
R ~ Rules of AttractionSimone Elkeles
Y ~ Yours for the TakingRobin Kaye

Celebrate the Month (2 books)
~ Fight Procrastination Day – MagykAngie Sage
~ Int’l People Skills Month – Wicked AppetiteJanet Evanovich

message 8: by Tegan Mae (new)

Tegan Mae (visi0ngirl) | 576 comments I'm in! I'll post my list later too!

message 9: by Shellbelle (last edited Aug 21, 2011 05:10PM) (new)

Jen, your list looks great! If it were any one else though I would worry that they wouldn't get finished!lol☺ (LOVE The Other Boyeln Girl)

Don't forget signing up and posting your list (at least a partial list) counts as a contest entry!

message 10: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (Book_Addiction) I have to remember "30 days has September"...should be able to finish it...hope so anyway! lol

message 11: by Tegan Mae (last edited Sep 21, 2011 06:23PM) (new)

Tegan Mae (visi0ngirl) | 576 comments WLSM Build Your Own Challenge
September 1, 2011 - September 30, 2011
8/8

We ♥ Susan Mallery
L-Theme: The Lantern by Deborah Lawrenson 9/4/11 ♥♥♥♥♥
N-Theme: Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper 9/21/11 ♥♥♥♥
M-Subject: Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder 9/12/11 ♥♥♥♥
♥-Author I Love: Heartless by Gail Carriger 9/7/11 ♥♥♥♥♥

Celebrate the Month
Football: Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris 9/15/11 ♥♥♥♥
Fight Procrastination Day: Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning 9/18/11 ♥♥♥♥♥
National Beheading Day: Becoming Marie Antoinette by Juliet Grey 9/11/11 ♥♥♥♥♥
International People Skill Month: Only Yours by Susan Mallery 9/13/11 ♥♥♥♥

The Lantern by Deborah Lawrenson Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs (Jane Jameson, #1) by Molly Harper Magic Study (Study, #2) by Maria V. Snyder Heartless (The Parasol Protectorate, #4) by Gail Carriger Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse #1) by Charlaine Harris Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning Becoming Marie Antoinette by Juliet Grey Only Yours (Fool's Gold, #5) by Susan Mallery

message 12: by Tegan Mae (new)

Tegan Mae (visi0ngirl) | 576 comments I tried sticking with books I have in other challenges. I'll be moving sometime between now and by the end of September and I'm job hunting still, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to read. 6 should be a good starting place for now! :)

message 13: by Shellbelle (new)

Tegan, think you will love Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs! It's hilarious☺

message 14: by Tegan Mae (new)

Tegan Mae (visi0ngirl) | 576 comments I'm really looking forward to reading the series!! :) It's gonna be hard to finish reading everything else and not reading the rest of the books right after, lol.

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 468 comments *sigh* I am just not creative enough to come up with some of these lists. :/

message 16: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (Book_Addiction) I use Listopia on here and my TBR list and if I can't find anything that way I'll snatch something from someone else's list that looks good.

message 17: by Kelly Lynn (new)

Kelly Lynn (Lemonpink418) | 189 comments I'm in, I just have to create a list. I'm going to set my goal at 5 books though.

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 468 comments Jennifer wrote: "I use Listopia on here and my TBR list and if I can't find anything that way I'll snatch something from someone else's list that looks good."

What's listopia? I guess I can try snagging books too.

message 19: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (Book_Addiction) Look up top and look under the Explore heading. It should be the first one in the list.

message 20: by Cindy (last edited Sep 28, 2011 05:58PM) (new)

Cindy  (yingyingxo) | 505 comments I'm in, here is my list..

•Mix and Match Monthly Challenge•
September 2011
7/7
(Completed!)

→We ♥ Susan Mallery←
♥(Author): Good Girls Don't by Victoria Dahl 9/27/11 [image error][image error][image error][image error]
S(Genre): Serendipity by Carly Phillips 9/16/11 [image error][image error][image error][image error]
U(Genre): Under Her Skin by Susan Mallery 9/28/11 [image error][image error][image error][image error]
A(Theme): Animal Magnetism by Jill Shalvis 9/11/11 [image error][image error][image error][image error]
L(Subject): Devil in Winter by *Lisa Kleypas 9/18/11 [image error][image error][image error][image error]

Good Girls Don't (Donovan Brothers Brewery, #1) by Victoria Dahl Serendipity (Serendipity, #1) by Carly Phillips Under Her Skin (Lone Star Sisters, #1) by Susan Mallery Animal Magnetism (Animal, #1) by Jill Shalvis Devil in Winter (Wallflowers #3) by Lisa Kleypas

→Celebrate the Month←
International People Skill Month: Only Yours by Susan Mallery 9/21/11 [image error][image error][image error][image error]
Fight Procrastination Day: It Happened One Autumn by Lisa Kleypas 9/7/11 [image error][image error][image error][image error]

Only Yours (Fool's Gold, #5) by Susan Mallery It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2) by Lisa Kleypas

message 21: by Shellbelle (new)

Cindy, Glad you joined!

Hannah, listopia is a tool to use! If you feel overwhelmed getting your list going, just pick one or two books you KNOW you want to read next month. Then go through the categories and see where it fits! Then as the month goes on and you read something, see if it fits into your challenge. As you do it, it will get easier! And if you want help getting started post a couple of books that your thinking about reading in September, and Jen and I (and I'm sure the other ladies too) can help you figure out some categories☺

message 22: by Cindy (new)

Cindy  (yingyingxo) | 505 comments Thanks Shellbelle. I think I might add a few more to my list, but not sure yet..

message 23: by Tegan Mae (new)

Tegan Mae (visi0ngirl) | 576 comments I added two more, so I'm at 8 now!

message 24: by Shellbelle (new)

I need a Friend to pick a book for me, for my Swap Ideas day....anybody up from the challenge?

message 25: by Tegan Mae (new)

Tegan Mae (visi0ngirl) | 576 comments I will! I need someone too! We could pick each others! haha.

message 26: by ~Melissa~ (last edited Sep 13, 2011 05:51PM) (new)

~Melissa~ We ♥ Susan Mallery
Mix & Match Monthly
6/6 - COMPLETED!!

L- Subject: Lover Awakened - J R Ward completed 9/2/11 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
M-Theme: Magic Burns - Ilona Andrews completed 9/5/11 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥-Author I Love: At Grave's End - Jeaniene Frost completed 9/1/11 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
S - Theme: Soulless - Gail Carriger completed 9/9/11 ♥ ♥ ♥
Passion "Fruit" Month - Warlord Wants Forever - Kresely Cole 9/12/11 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Fight Procrastination Day - Kiss of Crimson Lara Adrian completed 9/13/11 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3) by J.R. Ward Magic Burns (Kate Daniels, #2) by Ilona Andrews Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate, #1) by Gail Carriger The Warlord Wants Forever (Immortals After Dark, #1) by Kresley Cole Kiss of Crimson (Midnight Breed, #2) by Lara Adrian

message 27: by Shellbelle (new)

Tegan, that sounds good☺ I'm up for anything, and you can always check out my book folders. Is there anything you are wanting me to stick with when picking for you? A certain genre? I might give you a couple choices to pick from like a tradiotional Pick it For Me.

message 28: by Tegan Mae (new)

Tegan Mae (visi0ngirl) | 576 comments Hmm. I don't think I want to say anything specific cos I want to be surprised!! haha. Plus you always give me good ideas! :) Do we want to just come up with a couple choices for each person, like you said it's traditionally done? Is there anything you want me to stick with? Should we PM each other, make it easier? haha

message 29: by Tegan Mae (new)

Tegan Mae (visi0ngirl) | 576 comments Here are my recommendations for you Shell! :)

1st - From My Favorites Shelf: Petty Magic: Being the Memoirs and Confessions of Miss Evelyn Harbinger, Temptress and Troublemaker by Camille DeAngelis

I love this book, it's hilarious and well written and something completely new, if you don't read it this time, please do another time! :) I have to put up a review for it soon.

2nd - From Your TBR List: Soulless by Gail Carriger

I love this series. I (personally) had a little trouble with the first one, but you know how first books are, but I absolutely loved the ones after and I'm probably going to go back and read the first one again, since it's been awhile. Definitely a series to read!! Wrote a review for this one.

3rd - Book From My Previous Challenges: Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder

Really fun books! I've only read the first one (this one) in the series so far, but I couldn't put it down! I wrote a review about it, so you can check that out :)

Petty Magic  Being the Memoirs and Confessions of Miss Evelyn Harbinger, Temptress and Troublemaker by Camille DeAngelis Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate, #1) by Gail Carriger Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder

message 30: by ★¸. • * ° * Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie*°°*•.¸. ♥★ (last edited Sep 29, 2011 11:48PM) (new)

★¸. • * ° *  Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie*°°*•.¸. ♥★ (mamabear7080) Wow!! this isn't easy deciding on books!! I've got 5 so far, but will be reading others as well, that don't fit into the categories, so I think that will do me. I have so many books to read, and just keep adding more to my pile, the more challenges I do!
SO. here are what I have chosen so far

S Genre (the) Sassy One by Susan Malleryfinished 17-9-11 Rated 4 1/2♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
S Genre (the) Seductive One by Susan Mallery finished 19-9-11rated 4 1/2♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
M Genre (the) Marcelli Princess by Susan Mallery 20-9-11 rated 4 1/2♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
N Theme Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper5/9/11 Rated 3♥ ♥ ♥
Freebie!! Jeaniene Frost One Grave at a Time30-09-11 Didn't think I was going to make it!!Rated 5♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Might post more later!

message 31: by Shellbelle (new)

Okay Tegan, way to make that impossible!lol I haven't ever heard of the first choice but it seems really interesting! The last two I have been thinking about for awhile now, but I'm going to have to go with Souless! But the other two are getting added to my TBR! Excellent job...I'll post my picks for you really soon☺

message 32: by Shellbelle (last edited Aug 25, 2011 12:11AM) (new)

Tegan's Recommendations

1st - From My Favorites Shelf:The Warlord Wants ForeverorA Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark)by Kresley Cole.
•I chose both because the first is a novella, and a lot of people start with Hunger Like No Other. This is by far one of my favorite series, and I think you would love it! The Hero's in this book are to die for, and the women are just as entertaining☺ (this is one of those series that the first book, HLNO, is not the best in the series, but you have to start somewhere!

2nd - From Your TBR List:The Darkest Night (#1Lords of the Under World)by Gena Showalter
•I know you have been thinking of reading Gena Showalter for a while now, so I picked her most popular series. Her Alien Huntress series is just as good IMO, but this one seems to be just a bit more well liked.

3rd - Book From My Previous Challenges:Bossypants by Tina Fey
•I suggest you listen to the audio on this if it's possible, but I bet the book would be just as good! This book is one of the funniest books ever☺ I recommend everyone read/listen to this book at sometime. I had added for a challenge to make myself read it, and I was so glad I did!

The Warlord Wants Forever by Kresley Cole A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, #2) by Kresley Cole The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter Bossypants by Tina Fey

Happy Picking! Hope there is something you are interested in☺

message 33: by Tegan Mae (last edited Aug 25, 2011 08:58AM) (new)

Tegan Mae (visi0ngirl) | 576 comments Yay!! Glad you added them all, you'll have to let me know what you think of Soulless and we can discuss! :)

You made it impossible too! Ahh! haha.

I think I'm going to go with The Darkest Night :) I'm planning on reading Kresley Cole's for my WLSM Hero Challenge, so I'll get to those asap. I'm glad you loved Tina Fey's book! I can't wait to read it! I'll probably listen to it instead, she's hilarious.

This was fun! We should do swaps more! haha.

message 34: by Shellbelle (new)

You will love both series Tegan! And the Hero's from the Kresley Cole series will be perfect for the hero challenge☺

message 35: by Tegan Mae (new)

Tegan Mae (visi0ngirl) | 576 comments Awesome! I can't wait! :)

message 36: by ♠~Dawn~♠ (new)

♠~Dawn~♠ (aidansmommy) | 86 comments I'm going with 3 books for right now

message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 468 comments Ugh.

I wanted to do this but I can't come up with a list. Grrrr.... I have a splitting headache and can't think straight. :/

message 38: by Shellbelle (new)

Hannah, don't stress! First of all, it's okay to take your time, your don't have to have your list ready. In fact that leads me to the second thing...maybe just read what you read, and then see if it' fits with any of the categories. Also if you want, tell me a couple of books that you were thinking about reading them month, and I'll help you with the list. And our September Group Reads will prob. fit in a couple of the categories too (Only Yours is one of the group reads, and we will no the second one by tomorrow!. And I hope your headache goes away!:(

message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 468 comments I think I'll do that. I am so bad at figuring out what goes where. LOL It always make feel pressured, so maybe I'll just give you a list and you can see if they fit. LOL

message 40: by Shellbelle (new)

Hannah, my fav. part is always figuring out the list! so that works perfectly, just let me know what books you want to read, and I'll help you make them fit☺

message 41: by Tegan Mae (new)

Tegan Mae (visi0ngirl) | 576 comments I agree with Shell, that's my fave too!! I'll help too, if you want! :)

★¸. • * ° *  Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie*°°*•.¸. ♥★ (mamabear7080) I love to look see what the other girls are reading and sometimes steal their books! Downside is, it adds to my ever growing list of books...most of which I don't even have posted on here yet!

message 43: by Hannah (last edited Sep 01, 2011 07:34PM) (new)

Hannah | 468 comments Okay, Shell and Tegan, I'll get the books I want to read and let you guys figure it out. LOL Thank you!!!!

I know I'll be reading these this month:

Good Girls Don't (Donovan Brothers Brewery, #1) by Victoria Dahl- reading now

Snapped (Tracers #4) by Laura Griffin

Only Yours (Fool's Gold, #5) by Susan Mallery

Revenge at Bella Terra (Scarlet Deception, #2) by Christina Dodd

message 44: by Tegan Mae (last edited Sep 01, 2011 08:20PM) (new)

Tegan Mae (visi0ngirl) | 576 comments I'm going to put them in a suggestion order, haha, it's easier than explaining them all individually. You don't have to do it, but it's what I would do!

We ♥ Susan Mallery
S-Subject: Snapped (I'm guessing she's scared by the event)
R-Genre: Revenge at Bella Terra

Celebrate the Month
International People Skill Month: Only Yours
National Beheading Day: Good Girls Don't (from the description is seems like the relationship is fairly head losing worthy, haha)

Did that help with ideas at all?

message 45: by Shellbelle (last edited Sep 01, 2011 10:56PM) (new)

Hannah, you don't even need me! Tegan's got it under control!lol That looks about right to me♥ I'm also guessing that Tessa and Luke in Good Girls Don't prob. fufill one of the Location, Location, Location categories, if I know Victoria Dahl;) I'm thinking maybe work since she works/owns a bar. But you could always place it when your done☺

message 46: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 468 comments LMAO Shell. So far the sex is all in pretty normal places. Couch, shower, up against the wall. I've been waiting for a real out there place but alas so far, they're being really hot prudes. lol

Thank you Tegan. I never would have thought of those. LOL What about Cold Touch (Extrasensory Agents, #2) by Leslie Parrish? It's a paranormal romantic suspense.

message 47: by Tegan Mae (new)

Tegan Mae (visi0ngirl) | 576 comments No problem! :) Glad I could help! Hmm. Have you been waiting awhile to read it? You could put it under the Procrastination category.

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 468 comments How do you define waiting? I have known about the book for awhile but didn't put it in my to-be-read pile until a few days ago. Does that count? If so, yay another book! LOL

Thanks again! :) I finished Good Girls Don't already. :)

message 49: by ♠~Dawn~♠ (new)

♠~Dawn~♠ (aidansmommy) | 86 comments Update: 1/3 completed

message 50: by Tegan Mae (new)

Tegan Mae (visi0ngirl) | 576 comments Yes, I think knowing about it and wanting to read it for awhile counts. I would count that. haha.

« previous 1 3