Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1) Wicked Lovely question

Wicked Lovely Movie!
Roxanne Roxanne Aug 20, 2011 09:05AM
I am so excited. I read it a few weeks ago and i just couldn't put it down!

Oh God, not another Twilight

U 25x33
Alexis Superninja Thats what I though when I went for this book. But even though it's slow, personally, Its better writen BY FAR!
Dec 19, 2011 04:49PM

im nervous because u never know how it will turn out what if they leave out alot of the details in the movie that made the book so good if u know what i mean

it's an awsome book im going to start reading ink exchange and woa thers gonna b a movie??? ur kidding!!!

Meh, I don't think we need a movie for this book

These are all fantastic. I still haven't read them all because the story line isn't quite contiguous (so it's easy to jump in and out) But its definitely one of my favorite series.

Wait.......is there going to be a movie??

wow! i can't believe their doing a movie on this series. i have a feeling the movie won't live up to the books ;(

I am excited to see what they have in store for it. (One day .. if they decide to continue with the project) But by god if what happened to Beastly happened to this book ... I will not be very happy -.-

deleted member Aug 20, 2011 01:16PM   0 votes
Radiant Shadows and Darkest Mercy are the best out of the 5.

when is the movie coming out?

I'm excited but they better do the movie right or I'll be disappointed......

I'm so excited but I'm worried that it won't live up to the books.

Or worse... it'd be terrible if it turned it into some crazy fan girl thing like Twilight... There would be "Team Seth" and "Team Keenan" crap everywhere. I don't think it would actually turn into some terrible craze that almost ruins the books but I guess it's possible.

(Don't get me wrong... the Twilight movies are ok but once the craze started I was almost ashamed to be a fan because, even though I had been a fan of the books from the beggining, people just thought I was one of "those" girls.)

Mehnaz u r sooo right :)
Oct 17, 2011 04:02AM

whenever they say theyre going to make a movie from a book/series, i automaticaly get nervous. im in two minds about this.

u guys sure about this?! i'm excited as hell! YAY!

I've read the first one and can't wait to get my hands on the others

I loved Wicked LOvely, radiant shadows and darkest mercy. The Ink exchange and fragile eternity let me down. : ( Idk if these books would translate into good movies. There is not enough action. I think the books would be better than the movies.

I'm excited to see who would be casted for Aislinn, Seth and Keenan! :D

a movie?! really?! at first i was exited but then worried. what were beautiful books may not be great movies. but im happy for malissa marr!

Martha (last edited Sep 04, 2011 04:20PM ) Aug 31, 2011 06:16PM   -1 votes
THIS MOVIE HAS BEEN CANCELED. Unfortunately this ISN'T being made anymore...Universal Pulled the plug on it : (
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat...

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Wicked Lovely (other topics)