Characters > Edward Cullen vs Jacob Black

Comments (showing 1-50 of 162) (162 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (adrinori) | 4201 comments Mod
Edward

yeah jacob has a good body but thats it for me LOL he just pisses me off LOL

message 2: by Krystyna (new)

Krystyna (krystheish) | 2 comments Edward.

Though, Jacob is so sexy shirtless. /drool.

message 3: by Jody (new)

Jody Edward for sure. But werewolfs are so hot!

message 4: by Marian (new)

Marian (marianerika) | 1066 comments Edward! Haha! Is this question necessary? Jacob is annoying, or rather just Taylor Lautner.

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (IvashkovLover) | 341 comments Jacob!!!

message 6: by Jody (new)

Jody I dont think its that Jocob is annoying, hes just a frustrated angry boy, going through wolf puberty hahaha But he does keep getting in Bella and Edwards way. I will say Jacob did annoy me a lot more in the books, especially in Breaking Dawn. I wanted to lock him in a closet and lose the key. Jacob is a boy. Edward is a man.

message 7: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia  | 17004 comments Mod
LOL...I think it's Taylor Launter that makes Jacob so annoying...lol

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 563 comments Edward.

@Jody: "Jacob is a boy. Edward is a man." I agree 100%. I loved Jacob in Twilight, and part of New Moon. But ever since he became a werewolf he kept getting in the way of Bella and Edward's relationship. And I could never forgive him for the way he manipulated Bella to kiss him on the mountain. Jacob is so immature.

message 9: by Adriana (new)

yep i agree too i see Jacob as a boy i cant picture him as a man LOL even when i see Taylor in other movies i feel the same he is a boy not a man now Edward is a man, in every sense..

message 10: by Jody (new)

Jody Sharkboy and Lavagirl LOL!!!

message 11: by Adriana (new)

omg that is so funny LOL!!!

message 12: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne  (SuzanneF74) Edward :)

message 13: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (lucychens) Donno.
I think Robert Pattinson is ugly... Very ugly.
But that's just me. xD

message 14: by Jody (new)

Jody Very Ugly...wow that is harsh.

message 15: by Marian (new)

Marian (marianerika) | 1066 comments Yeahh that is harsh. I think he is handsome. I like RPatts.

message 16: by Jody (new)

Jody I like him too. See him in Water for Elephants omg so gorgeous with a bit of color in his cheeks

message 17: by Adriana (new)

yep i think he is handsome he seems like a gentleman.. I loved him in water for elephants....

message 18: by Marian (new)

Marian (marianerika) | 1066 comments Ha! Hello sisters from another mother! We all think he's good looking. He is hot as well. I like him in Water for elephants as well, and in Twilight! :D

message 19: by Jody (new)

Jody Im putting that movie on my xmas list for sure. I loved it so much I didnt want it to finish. I cried at the end. He is handsome for sure.

message 20: by Adriana (new)

i cried when the damm elephant got hurt lol He suited that movie i loved the ending....

message 21: by Sylvia (new)

Me too...I hated seeing the elephant get hurt!!!

@Jody I always picture Shark Boy everytime I see Launter on the screen lol

message 22: by Adriana (new)

ohh great now thats what im going to picture when breaking dawn comes out LOL

message 23: by Sylvia (new)

Hahahahaha...it never leaves my mind when I see him...tormented by Shark Boy lol don't worry I'm sure there will be other things to distract you like Edward lol

message 24: by Adriana (new)

yep for sure LOL

message 25: by Sylvia (new)

Not long to watch it...already got tickets reserved on November 18...excited!!!

message 26: by Adriana (new)

OMG I cannot wait bring it on already gees its taken long enough!!!

message 27: by Sylvia (new)

Lol I know and we are gonna have to wait a whole year for Part 2 ... what are they doing to us lol

message 28: by Adriana (new)

I know seriously that pisses me off....it better be damm good!!!!

message 29: by Sylvia (new)

LOL I agree...I'm thinking that it might be cause there is a whole lot of loving in the cabin once she is turned lol

message 30: by Adriana (new)

yeah there better be i hope its not just they start taking there clothes off and then they switch scences and when they go back they have already finished... We have been waiting for this scence for years it better be good LOL

message 31: by Sylvia (new)

LOL I think I'll just throw popcorn at the screen if they do...no I think they wont disappoint because it is essential to the story and hey...no one can complain because its perfectly normal and natural for married couples to consumate...without demolishing the furniture and the cabin itself...hot!!!

message 32: by Adriana (new)

i know bring on the passion kids cannot watch this one LOL

message 33: by Sylvia (new)

LOL agreed...

message 34: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (lucychens) Well, at least he's very ugly in the Twilight movies.
I actually think he looks OK in water for elephants.
But as I said: That's just me x)

message 35: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 563 comments He was much better looking in WTE. But I think he also has his moments in the Twilight movies.

message 36: by Klara (new)

Klara (alaska_pollock) In the movie, JACOB :D
But if Edward looked as he is described in the book I would choose him.

message 37: by Tara (new)

Tara (taterbeans) | 1106 comments edward!!!! i think he could hold conversations better (esp for living for so much longer than jacob) what would you talk about with jacob. hows the reservation? still the same, thats great!!! with edward you can talk about so much more!!! im a history nerd so i would just banter him with questions about history and the experiences of life!!!!!

message 38: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (Vicki_LP) I am not a fan of Robert Pattinson, but in the books, Edward ALL THE WAY.

In the movie? I'd like a chance at Emmett. Meow!

message 39: by Tara (new)

Tara (taterbeans) | 1106 comments Vicki wrote: "I am not a fan of Robert Pattinson, but in the books, Edward ALL THE WAY.

In the movie? I'd like a chance at Emmett. Meow!"

meow??? its more like RAWR!!!! im more team emmett than team edward!!!!

message 40: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (lucychens) Klara wrote: "In the movie, JACOB :D
But if Edward looked as he is described in the book I would choose him."

Exactly... (Bra där Klara! Haha).
When I first read the book, I thought he was that really, really handsome looking, supernice guy. But I don't think he's that way in the movies. xd

message 41: by Jen (new)

Jen  (jennifer_ashmy) | 23 comments Edward all the way. In the books and movie. I just love how he is.

message 42: by Laura (new)

Laura Davis | 1 comments Jacob. Warm & furry beats cold & sparkly in my book! LOL

message 43: by Kaitlynne (new)

Kaitlynne (kaitey) | 2 comments As much as I love Edward, I'm going to have to pick Jacob because I love him more :)

message 44: by Jody (new)

Jody Tara wrote: "edward!!!! i think he could hold conversations better (esp for living for so much longer than jacob) what would you talk about with jacob. hows the reservation? still the same, thats great!!! with..."

hahaha I totally agree. I always say Edward is a man and Jacob is a boy. I love all the other wolf boys though, they are a funny bunch of guys, make me laugh.
They should have stirred up Jacob more often...love it!
Edward for me!!! Who cares if he is dead and cold..he sparkles god dam it! That beats hot and furry lol

message 45: by Emily (new)

Emily (thefandomfeeels) Jacob. Warm werewolves are sexier than cold vampires any day. And actually have a sense of humor.

message 46: by Cynjit (new)

Cynjit | 72 comments Edward...no question about it. For me...Jacob begs too much...it annoys me.

In the movies, I love Jasper! Especially after Eclipse!

message 47: by Cynjit (new)

Cynjit | 72 comments 3 more days, btw...since were on the Twilight topic!

message 48: by Ky (new)

Ky Monday (Mundayk) | 5 comments I prefer Jacob. I like my men warm, tanned and build like a bodybuilder... they just don't like me :P

message 49: by Jody (new)

Jody I would still date Edward, because any man that can break a bed like that is a man I want!

message 50: by Sylvia (new)

LOL I agree...that good huh!

« previous 1 3 4

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Silence (other topics)