TeenReads discussion

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
This topic is about The Hunger Games
BookChat > The Hunger Games - Thoughts?

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lian, 16 years old (new) - added it

Lian (missdee45) | 79 comments Mod
Wasnt the hunger games series just amazing?..cant wait for the movie to come out next year..looks soooo goood :D

Rubi (Rubi-Ana) Lian wrote: "Wasnt the hunger games series just amazing?..cant wait for the movie to come out next year..looks soooo goood :D"

Have to agree with you the book was awesome soo original but not too sure about the actor choices for the film don't think josh Hutcherson would be my ideal Peeta but will see.
The websites up with all the stills:
http://www.thehungergamesmovie.com/ and it looks good.

And http://www.thehungergames.co.uk/compe... doing a competition to get a pair of tickets to the UK premiere on March 2012.

Sophia | 1 comments Lian wrote: "Wasnt the hunger games series just amazing?..cant wait for the movie to come out next year..looks soooo goood :D"

great books -> cant wait for the movie...and I totally agree ;-)

message 4: by Jordan ^Jello^ (last edited Sep 02, 2011 06:53PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jordan ^Jello^ (read_between_the_lines) | 5 comments loved the book so much i read it more than four times
me and a bunch of friends have all sworn to go see the movie nxt yr
cant wait!!!!

message 5: by Lian, 16 years old (new) - added it

Lian (missdee45) | 79 comments Mod
Heaven wrote: "Lian wrote: "Wasnt the hunger games series just amazing?..cant wait for the movie to come out next year..looks soooo goood :D"

great books -> cant wait for the movie...and I totally agree ;-)"

ahaa 4 times?! thats great !

♕ⒼⓊⒺⒺⓃ♕ (Rose33) I loved the hunger games:) Thought everything was great...but MockingJay was kind of disappointing.

Kristen I'm just reading it now :)

Kimi (KimiSoKool) | 178 comments I can't yet comment on Hunger Games because I'm trying to read it as well. Accept, I read some disturbing stuff about the series that I don't think I will like. Therefore I'm not too sure if I want to really finish the series. I'm only on book 1 but I can't really get into it. =/

Lola Mark love the hunger games did not really love mockingjay

♥★Julia (Phantomlover) | 5 comments I think it's okay, but I don't really see what others see in it. Hush hush was better, in my opinion.

unread topics | mark unread