Around the World in 80 Books discussion

Comments (showing 1-10)    post a comment »
dateUp arrow    newest »

message 10: by Simone (new)

Simone Sowood | 1 comments Hi, I've just published a book set in Tunisia - The Selling of Kaelyn Sullivan. Set in 1629, it spans three countries. It was inspired by my own trip to Tunisia. As an obsessed traveller, I'm hoping to turn my Marie Hunter pen name into novels set in spots inspired by my extensive travels.

Discover the book that combines stirring romance with a sweeping family epic. Can the Sullivans find their way home to Ireland … and love?

1629. When Barbary pirates raid an Irish fishing village, Kaelyn Sullivan and her entire family are taken and sold off at the Tunisian slave market. Stranded in a strange land, despondent without her family, Kaelyn wants only to escape and return home.

The mysterious, sensual Zafar, a Tunisian aristocrat, is the only man who might change her mind. His kindness draws her; his heat tempts her.

With Zafar’s help, Kaelyn sets out to discover what has become of her family. Will the answers lead her back to Ireland … or into the arms of the seductive Zafar ‑ the man who might give her heart a new home?

message 9: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

message 7: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

message 4: by Khouloud (new)

message 1: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 7671 comments Post any books set in Tunisia here.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lion Mountain (other topics)
The Tremor of Forgery (other topics)
Salammbô (other topics)
Felaheen (other topics)
The Pillar of Salt (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Gustave Flaubert (other topics)
Lyn Hamilton (other topics)
Patricia Highsmith (other topics)
Mustapha Tlili (other topics)