If I Die in Juárez If I Die in Juárez discussion

Meet Author Stella Pope Duarte and Raise Money for the Pima County Library Foundation

Comments (showing 1-1 of 1) (1 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Coni (last edited Oct 04, 2008 10:18AM) (new) - added it

Coni Meet Author Stella Pope Duarte and Raise Money for the Pima County Library Foundation

Released: 09-29-08

You can meet novelist Stella Pope Duarte at the next literary salon sponsored the Circle of Book Clubs while enjoying Southwestern hors d'oevres in a lovely Foothills setting - all to benefit the Pima County Library Foundation.

Hear this inspirational storyteller on her sensational new novel, If I Die in Juarez, and on topics related to her work - women's rights, Chicano/Latino history, writing and leadership - on Sunday, October 26, from 4 to 6 pm.

Reserve your seat before October 20 and tell your book club friends. The cost is $35 per person ($25 is tax deductible).

Make checks payable to Pima County Library Foundation and send to Donna Grant, 6455 N. Desert Wind Circle, Tucson, AZ, 85750. Be sure to include your email address with your check (the Foothills location address will be provided via email upon receiving your reservation).

For more information, call Myra at 520-615-8585 or write to libraryevent@gmail.com.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

If I Die in Juárez (other topics)