Bella Books discussion

The Book's the Thing > What are you reading?

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bella (last edited Aug 10, 2011 03:45PM) (new)

Bella Books (BellaBooksInc) | 9 comments Mod
For the discussion of the wide range of lesbian fiction and non-fiction available at BellaBooks.com. Keep it respectful and friendly!

Cheri (TheRev) Just finished Smooth Sailing and doing starting a buddy read on our forum of The Conqueror's Destiny by J. A. Zollicoffer (a conqueror fic).

Grace | 11 comments I'm half way through Frosting on the Cake 2 and just finished Above Temptation.

Cheri (TheRev) I'm reading Race Traitor by Elisa Hategan. I'm finding it very engaging and different. It's one I recommend when you're in the mood for a non-romance book.

Karin Kallmaker (Kallmaker) | 5 comments Grace wrote: "I'm half way through Frosting on the Cake 2 and just finished Above Temptation."

Hi Grace - I hope that you enjoyed both reads!

Cheri (TheRev) Started Room yesterday. It drew me in right away.

Michelle | 2 comments Just read 78 Keys by Kristin Marra and thouroghly enjoyed it. Ejoyed Marra's other book Wind and Bones as well and look forward to its sequel. Half way through Harmony by Karis Walsh and loving it.

Grace | 11 comments Hi Karin- I loved both books! I have read everything by you so I wasn't surprised that they were both great books. You are the one author that I always recommend when asked for a good book.

Amy Robertson (AmyDawsonRobertson) | 1 comments Cheri wrote: "Started Room yesterday. It drew me in right away."
That one has been on my list for a while.

Karin Kallmaker (Kallmaker) | 5 comments Grace wrote: "Hi Karin- I loved both books! I have read everything by you so I wasn't surprised that they were both great books. You are the one author that I always recommend when asked for a good book."

Thank you Grace! It's always good to hear someone will recommend your books to other people. That means they liked it, they really really liked it. *g*

Grace | 11 comments Karin wrote:"Thank you Grace! It's always good to hear someone will recommend your books to other people. That means they liked it, they really really liked it. *g*"

Yeah and my favorite is Unforgettable so I think everyone should read that one. In fac5t I think I'll read it again. Hehe!

Karin Kallmaker (Kallmaker) | 5 comments Grace wrote: "Yeah and my favorite is Unforgettable so I think everyone should read that one. In fac5t I think I'll read it again. Hehe! "

Go for it. I love books that can be re-read. When I was a teenager I re-read Little Women three times one summer. *content remembering sigh*

Grace | 11 comments A book that can be re-read is worth everything. It's like an old friend that you can visit again and again.

Grace | 11 comments Hell's Highway by Gerri Hill. My girlfriend told me I had to read it. So far I'm liking it.

Michelle Holmes | 1 comments I'm on the last chapter of Voices of the Heart by Frankie J. Jones

Jam | 2 comments I'm reading Cobb Island by Blayne Cooper

Grace | 11 comments I have just started Roller Coaster by Karin Kallmaker I can't wait to find out how amazing this book is going to be.

Grace | 11 comments I am almost finished with Love Waits by Gerri Hill. I am loving this book so far.

Grace | 11 comments I just found Stake Through the Heart (New Exploits, #3) by Barbara Johnson. I can't wait to read this. The first story is by Karin Kallmaker who is my faorite writer, which already has me wanting to read it. Then to top it off, it's 4 vampire lesbian stories! What could be a better way to spend a weekend?

Grace | 11 comments I just finished Once upon a Dyke (New Exploits, #1) by Karin Kallmaker and I am now on Tall in the Saddle (New Exploits, #4) by Barbara Johnson

Grace | 11 comments I just started on Love by the Numbers by Karin Kallmaker! I have been waiting on this book since September!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Smooth Sailing (other topics)
Frosting on the Cake 2: Second Helpings (other topics)
Above Temptation (other topics)
Race Traitor (other topics)
Room (other topics)
More...