Contemporary Romance discussion

Theme Discussions CR ONLY > Theme: Heroine is a Police Officer and Hero is an Author...(Castle Theme)

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anuhya (new)

Anuhya (Anuhyaa) | 5 comments Ok u caught me :)!!!!!!
Iam so into castle these days...So can any one of u recommend similar books...
At the least case any books where the heroine is a cop........

message 2: by Debbie (last edited Aug 08, 2011 10:10AM) (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 122 comments I've a lot where the hero is a cop. Not many with a heroine as a cop. Suzanne Brockmann has a series where some of the woman, are in some sort of law enforcement. At least one of her heroines is. The Troubleshooters series.

message 3: by Shelly (new)

Shelly (shellye77) High Noon
She's a hostage negotiator and he's a lotto winner and investor, not a writer

The Search
She's not police, but search and rescue, he's a furniture designer, lol not a writer, but creative type

These were the only ones I could think of! I love Castle too!

message 4: by Anne OK (new)

Anne OK | 101 comments Marie Force's "Fatal" series has a female Washington, D.C. homicide cop who is involved with a U.S. Senator. Really good suspense, great dialogue, romance . . . the works! There are three books so far in the series with a free novella coming in September and then another book in February 2012.

J.D. Robb has Eve Dallas, a detective as the heroine in her "In Death" series.

message 5: by Anuhya (new)

Anuhya (Anuhyaa) | 5 comments I have read almost all the books of Nora Roberts including In Death series & I love eve dallas

Need to try the Fatal series....

Thank u so much for the recs...
keep them coming :)

message 6: by Jasja (new)

Jasja | 48 comments I only know one the other way around (hero a cop, heroine a writer), but I'll try to dig a bit deeper and see if I come up with something.

message 7: by Kathy Anne (last edited Dec 17, 2011 07:52AM) (new)

Kathy Anne (KathyAnne) | 29 comments The Three Sisters Island Trilogy-Nora Roberts
These are 3 witches and each story is about one of them,and one of them is a cop and her BF/Hubby later is a writer and her Brother is also a cop,I reallylike these books and gave them a well deserved 5*

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Here are two great cop heroines.

Stolen Seduction - Hayley is literally a kickass heroine
Night Shield (Night Tales #5) is one of my favourites - love the relationship factors!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

High Noon (other topics)
The Search (other topics)
Night Shield (other topics)
Stolen Seduction (other topics)