Creative Reviews discussion

Fox (The Vendetta, #1)
This topic is about Fox
Authors requesting reviewers > Requesting reviews for a YA Fantasy with a tinge of romance!

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Parrisha (last edited Aug 07, 2011 02:45PM) (new)

Parrisha Martelly Hello!
My name is Parrisha Martelly, and I am looking for reviewers to review my YA Fantasy novel "Fox". :]

Here is the blurb:

A wind whips through the trees, carrying with it the call of Pandora’s Box. It will choose one victim, as it does every year, and beckon its quarry to open it. He will have one year to find the box. Or die.

Twenty-year-old Fox is heir to the House of Lords, a group dedicated to protecting Pandora’s Box from the chosen who seek to open it. When the new chosen kidnaps her father, Fox rushes to find him.

Joined by her best friend Onyx and the mysterious Falcon, her journey leads her to a strange silver-haired man, the ethereal Fae, and what may be her first, and only, chance at love.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me here, or at my e-mail address:

I can provide a Smashwords code, or attach the book in most ereader formats! :]

message 2: by Anagha (new)

Anagha (anaavu) Have you published it in print?

message 3: by Parrisha (new)

Parrisha Martelly Not yet, unfortunately. I'm still waiting on my proof to arrive before I can give the book the go ahead for print. Hopefully soon though!

message 4: by Patti (last edited Aug 08, 2011 01:24AM) (new)

Patti Roberts | 123 comments Parrisha wrote: "Hello!
My name is Parrisha Martelly, and I am looking for reviewers to review my YA Fantasy novel "Fox". :]

Here is the blurb:

A wind whips through the trees, carrying with it the call of Pandor..."

Hi Parrisha, love to have you here if you are looking for promotion and exposure for your ebook.

This is the bloggerthon currently running and is full (24 ebook titles) http://paradox-theangelsarehere.blogs... the next one, starting to be set up now and promoted, will open the competition to the public in September.

All you have to do as an Author is to gift two ebooks to the winners (one on each blog) after the competition has been drawn. Which is determined as soon as the bloggers reach 100 new followers. (It does not include) the followers they already have. You need to send an ebook to both the bloggers ASAP so they can start promoting your book/books on the bloggerthon.

The bloggerthon is not ready for the public to start entering the competition until the targeted 24 ebook titles has been reach - this is estimated to be no later than September. Authors may include as many titles as they wish.

Prior to the bloggerthon starting the bloggers will interview and promote the Authors as a teaser to the pending bloggerthon giveaway.

The bloggers are not expected to read all of the titles but may choose the ones they would like to. All Authors will be interviewed however and promoted prior and during the bloggerthon.

As indie Authors we spend endless of hours marketing and promoting our books.

These bloggerthon’s are intended to allow the Author to spend more time doing what we do best - write. And let the blogger do what they do best. The Author however is encouraged to do some promotion in the way of facebooking, twittering etc the blogs promoting their eBook.

I have set up a page on my own blog that also promotes the bloggerthon, the Authors and the bloggers.

The more exposure for all, the better! Patti

my email is

message 5: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy (KatyaS-69) | 603 comments This looks pretty good! I have a lot of books to get through, so it would be a bit of a wait, but if you don't mind, I'd love to read/review this for you! Smashwords coupon is fine - you can PM me here or send it to my e-dress katy.sozaeva at

Hope to hear from you!

message 6: by Krystal (new)

Krystal | 29 comments I would love to review edysicecreamlover18@gmailDOTcom * ereader my turnaround is less than a week though if you get it in print, later :)

unread topics | mark unread