Love Inspired Historicals discussion

The Reluctant Outlaw (Smoky Mountain Matches, #1)
This topic is about The Reluctant Outlaw
Giveaways for LIH > My debut LIH giveaway

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Karen Kirst | 231 comments I'm giving away 5 copies of my debut Love Inspired Historical. The contest ends August 9th. Here's what it's about:
A Kidnapper—and a Gentleman?
The ruthless criminal who took Juliana O’Malley hostage was a thief and an outlaw—or so she thinks.
But on a perilous journey through the Smoky Mountains, he becomes her unlikely protector. And when he pledges to return her home safely, she somehow finds herself believing him.
Evan Harrison has risked everything to find the men who killed his brother. Saving spirited, strong-willed Juliana could blow his cover with a deadly gang. Yet her courage and unwavering faith make him dream of the home and family he thought he could never have. And suddenly, that future is incomplete—without Juliana in it.

Smoky Mountain Matches: Dreams of home and family come true in the Smoky Mountains
Copyright [2011] by [Karen Kirst]
Permission to reproduce text granted by Harlequin Books S.A.

message 2: by Judy (last edited Aug 05, 2011 06:29AM) (new)

Judy | 1036 comments Sounds really good Karen! I don't see it on the giveaways.

Karen Kirst | 231 comments Judy, I'm still figuring out how goodreads works. lol But if you search giveaways, then under books search my name and click on The Reluctant Outlaw, there's a place to click Enter to Win. Let me know if you have trouble! Thanks!

Judy | 1036 comments found it. I must have missed that before. Thanks Karen!

Karen Kirst | 231 comments Glad you found it :)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 1289 comments Found it Karen thanks for sharing, looks like my kind of reading....

Ausjenny | 3742 comments I entered and found a LIS I could enter also. thanks for adding Australia

Karen Kirst | 231 comments I'm glad you both found it. :)

Ausjenny | 3742 comments Thanks for listing it I commented somewhere that I loved the cover and I do

Ausjenny | 3742 comments Thanks for listing it I commented somewhere that I loved the cover and I do

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4079 comments oooo! I love the cover too! Gonna go enter! lol

Karen Kirst | 231 comments I did a happy dance the first time I saw it! lol My boys looked at me like I was crazy. Now my 5 year old calls it the man and the horse book. The LIH art department is amazing.

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4079 comments lol...totally forgot I won your book early! Got it in the mail today!! WOOHOO!!!!

Karen Kirst | 231 comments Jennifer wrote: "lol...totally forgot I won your book early! Got it in the mail today!! WOOHOO!!!!"

Oh, I didn't realize that was you! lol :)

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4079 comments lol, forgot I had won it a month or so ago in this group! lol Gotta finish Jillian's before i can start it, but I was excited!

unread topics | mark unread