♫Music is L♥ve in Search of a Word♫ discussion

Misc > Country

Comments (showing 1-30 of 30) (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by K. Shizz™ {Turkish Delight} ℂ⋆ , \m/ "....light that shit, smoke it." (new)

K. Shizz™  {Turkish Delight}  ℂ⋆  (KShizz) | 336 comments Mod
Are you from the Country or are you not? Do you hate Country or love it or meh its ok?

Bronwyn (B1) (calrenoma) | 279 comments Depends on the song. I really love the song whatever it is by zac brown band and i do like quite a few taylor swift songs but its not a genre i listen to a ton.

message 3: by Alex, I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. (last edited Aug 03, 2011 09:05PM) (new)

Alex | 1074 comments Mod
Am I from the country?
Yes.
Do like country music?
No.
Common misconception: everyone from Texas listens to country music. NOT. >.<

Rea I am rather partial to Shania Twain and she started out country. I don't like all country but I used to really enjoy going to the local barn dance with the British version of live country music when I was younger. :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex [I'm Humanoid] wrote: "Am I from the country?
Yes.
Do like country music?
No.
Common misconception: everyone from Texas listens to country music. NOT. >.<"

lol

amyyy | 26 comments I am from the country and I love country music!!!

Tash (sixteeen) I like some country songs.

message 8: by Alex, I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. (new)

Alex | 1074 comments Mod
Rea wrote: "I am rather partial to Shania Twain and she started out country. I don't like all country but I used to really enjoy going to the local barn dance with the British version of live country music whe..."

Oh my gosh, when I was about 8, I LOVED Shania Twain! She was my FAVORITE singer, and my mom had one of her albums and we listened to her ALL the time! I also used to love Aaron Tippon...oh, the memories.
...looking back, I'm like "why did I like them?!" lol xD

Kimberly Depp *Loves Vampires* (vampirekisses28) I dont like country music much

message 10: by Alex, I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. (new)

Alex | 1074 comments Mod
I don't like it AT ALL. >.<

Amanda | 64 comments there's a lot of good country songs out there

message 12: by Alex, I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. (new)

Alex | 1074 comments Mod
Every Sunday after church, we always go for a "family Jeep ride" with the top off in my dad's Jeep. And every Sunday, my dad refuses to listen to anything but Waylon Jennings or Johnny Cash. If I get lucky, sometimes he'll put it on the 80's station. I've learned to bring my ipod along on these "family Sunday Jeep rides". Dx

message 13: by M (new)

M I actually prefer country pop. Taylor swift, shania twain (why does nobody know this talented singer?), dolly parton (not much, reall), miranda lambert, Lady Antebellum, jeff bridges, neil diamond, carrie underwood, brnadon flowers (once aka the killers)! My favs <3

Dakota (Uhhhh) Hate country music................

❦♥ℱαтḯღα♄♥❦ | 14 comments i only like Taylor swifts' country songs, not much into the others!

message 16: by M (new)

M Dakota wrote: "Hate country music................"

I can totally understand that :) whatcha like, anyway?

message 17: by M (new)

M Fatimah wrote: "i only like Taylor swifts' country songs, not much into the others!"

what 'other's? where are so many good out there P;

Dakota (Uhhhh) ♣Ðanna wrote: "Dakota wrote: "Hate country music................"

I can totally understand that :) whatcha like, anyway?"

I dont really know what catagory it falls under all I know is that I dont like country and that rock that screams in your ear the whole time

Bridget R. I grew up with folk music, so it makes sense that I'd listen to country. Then about six years ago my youth pastors play Red's End of Silence album at youth group. That night I fell in love...with heavy metal.

I still listen to some country radio, but not like I used to.

Katie Am I from the country?
nope
Do I like country?
loveit

message 21: by M (new)

M Dakota wrote: "♣Ðanna wrote: "Dakota wrote: "Hate country music................"

I dont really know what catagory it falls under all I know is that I ..."

that rock is called, mainly, metal.

Bridget R. Danna wrote:Dakota wrote: "♣Ðanna wrote: "Dakota wrote: "Hate country music................"

I dont really know what catagory it falls under all I know is that I ..."

that rock is called, mainly, metal

No. No no no no no. That "rock" could be scremo, which (I think) is a type of rock. Or you could be talking about thrash/death/black/doom/whatever-else-uses-screams metal.

Not all metal uses screams.

Sorry but I am passionate about music, metal in particular, and I thought I'd correct you.

Here are some metal bands that don't scream.

Nightwish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO4LyK...

Uriah Heep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq8nQO...

Black Sabbath
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owJJQg...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't really like country anymore.
I used to, but i had no choice. I had no idea bands like MCR and BVB existed so I had to like on country for two years. Now that i don't i avoid it as much as I can, like when my mom plays country rock band i slink away and play P!ATD and stuff.

James (TheAdventurousBookReader) | 9 comments I really dislike country music except a few artists.

message 26: by Alex, I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. (new)

Alex | 1074 comments Mod
I really hate county music...I know, I know, "hate is a string word..." <--- I'm perfectly aware of this fact. And I hate county music. :\

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

*Continues quote* "But i really really really don't like you"

message 28: by Alex, I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. (new)

Alex | 1074 comments Mod
*and now that it's over, i don't even know what i liked about you*

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

message 30: by Alex, I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. (new)

Alex | 1074 comments Mod
^__________^

♫Music is L♥ve in Search of a Word♫

unread topics | mark unread