TeenReads discussion

BookChat > Best Book You've Read So Far...

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lian, 16 years old (new)

Lian (missdee45) | 79 comments Mod
hmm, well i must say the best book ive read so far is Hush,hush by becca fitzpatrick, how 'bout you?

Erum | 4 comments I always say the book I'm reading at the time is my fav. soo.... in that case I'd have to say the "Immortals" series. ^^

Kyla (kpuffybunny) | 11 comments The best book I've read..... kinda hard to pick one. But i would say Die For Me.

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03Tammy-Lynn) | 33 comments I agree kinda hard to pick one, but I'll go with Nevermore (Nevermore, #1) by Kelly Creagh

Tina (TinaaaB) | 1 comments hush, hush series by becca fitzpatrick, halo series by alexandra adornetto and fallen series by lauren kate are among my top favourite books i've read!

message 6: by Lian, 16 years old (new)

Lian (missdee45) | 79 comments Mod
yeahh hush,hush is just soo funny and so good! ..when i first started reading it i didnt think it wud be that good but hush,hush and crescendo are just AMAZING cant wait for silence to come out :D

Jen  (jennifer_ashmy) | 15 comments Infinite Days (Vampire Queen, #1) by Rebecca Maizel

I see you guys are mentioning Hush Hush. I own it, havent read it yet (soo many books I have to read) but I'm glad to see you guys really liked it.

Olivia (the_best_darn_thing) | 5 comments Best book I have read so far would have to be Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini :)

Momarabbit | 4 comments House of Night Series but I can not bring it down to just one of them. As a whole they are the top of my list!

♫♫RiTA♫♫ | 4 comments wuthering heights....:)

Simms Molly (SimmsMolly) | 4 comments Harry Potter is by far the best book series and One Day :)

Tiffany (trh87) I loved Hush Hush too!
and The Hunger Games series.
Shiver.
Vampire Academy series.
Yeah too many! LOL

ʙʟᴀᴢɪɴɢʟʏ (Rose33) The Hunger Games, And I LOVE House Of night!
Oh and Delirium:)

Kimi (KimiSoKool) | 178 comments Best I ever read (YA) would have to be Vampire Academy! But once I get into dystopia, I might change my mind. LOL

message 15: by Crini (last edited Oct 06, 2011 01:56AM) (new)

Crini That's hard to choose but I love Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth and The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2) by James Dashner

Kimi (KimiSoKool) | 178 comments I can't wait to read both of those Carina! =)

Kairi  | 55 comments Tammy wrote: "I agree kinda hard to pick one, but I'll go with Nevermore (Nevermore, #1) by Kelly Creagh"
loved that book but not fav

Kairi  | 55 comments Lian wrote: " hmm, well i must say the best book ive read so far is Hush,hush by becca fitzpatrick, how 'bout you?"

loved thast to but Born At Midnight was the best ever let me know if yall had read oh waiiiiit I forgot abot \ HollowLand ohhhh that was soooo could different books i cant decide well let me know if yall read either one

Valencia (vvlovesu) It's impossible to decide!! But I'll pick The Lightening Theif

Kimi (KimiSoKool) | 178 comments I'd say the best dystopian I've read is:

Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth

Kairi  | 55 comments The lightening thief? You need to pick up some of the books were talking about. To the lightening thief really want good compared to the books I've read

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Nevermore (other topics)
Infinite Days (other topics)
Divergent (other topics)
The Scorch Trials (other topics)
More...