UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Group Games > Failed Book Titles

Comments (showing 201-250 of 535) (535 new)    post a comment »

message 201: by Misterg (new)

Misterg | 254 comments That's cheating - Tom and Jerry did that!
"Poor, poor, M'sieur poosicat"

message 202: by Jud (Disney Diva) (new)

Jud (Disney Diva) (Judibud) | 16107 comments There is also a movie done by Disney called the 3 mouseketeers or something like that.

message 203: by Patti (baconater) (new)

Patti (baconater) (Goldengreene) | 45766 comments Is there? I love Disney films. I'll have to look for it.

Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern | 28226 comments I have that Tom and Jerry on dvd - its brilliant!

message 205: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (Darrenhf) | 6068 comments In these days of austerity surely it would be The Two Musketeers.

And in the light of the recent couple of days wouldn't it be Zorba The Indebted?

Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern | 28226 comments Or Zorba the bankrupt....

message 207: by Misterg (new)

Misterg | 254 comments No; Zorba managed to get out and set up an internet business
Zorba the Geek

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4683 comments At school he was teachers pet......

Zorba the creep.

Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern | 28226 comments Looking at the stak of the world, he became Zorba the Bleak

message 210: by Patti (baconater) (new)

Patti (baconater) (Goldengreene) | 45766 comments After many glasses of ouzo he's Zorba the Leak.

message 211: by Misterg (new)

Misterg | 254 comments But he will inherit the Earth - Zorba the Meek

message 212: by Misterg (new)

Misterg | 254 comments Not to be confused with his stripy horse ... Zebra the Greek

message 213: by Karen (Kew) (new)

Karen (Kew) | 4047 comments Hahahahahaha - loved all the Zorba titles!! (and Zebra!)

:0)

message 214: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine  | 4452 comments Jack the Stripper. Don't think he'll make the Chippendales though.

Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern | 28226 comments Sweeney Plod - the Demon Copper..

message 216: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (Darrenhf) | 6068 comments The 367th of the Mohicans

(guess what movie we watched last night?)

message 217: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 18500 comments Darren wrote: "The 367th of the Mohicans

(guess what movie we watched last night?)"

Gone with the Wind?

message 218: by Jud (Disney Diva) (new)

Jud (Disney Diva) (Judibud) | 16107 comments I was going to guess the little mermaid

message 219: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 18500 comments You and me Jud, we're on a roll this morning! (A small crusty breakfast roll?)

Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern | 28226 comments Prances with Poodles

message 221: by Jud (Disney Diva) (new)

Jud (Disney Diva) (Judibud) | 16107 comments Ignite wrote: "You and me Jud, we're on a roll this morning! (A small crusty breakfast roll?)"

maybe one that been at the back of the cupboard for the last few months

message 224: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (Darrenhf) | 6068 comments Alastair MacClean's

Where Budgerigars Dare
Striped Station Zebra
The Slingshots of Navarone

Frederick Forsyth's

The Poodles of War

message 225: by eastwood (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) (last edited Nov 07, 2011 04:37AM) (new)

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 10272 comments hey up gingerlily having a pop.
Ginger Snaps

Rosemary (The Nosemanny) (nosemanny) | 5566 comments "A Game of Flat-Pack Chairs" - George R R Martin followed in the series by "A Flurry of Razors"; "A Dance with Grass snakes" and "A Light Snack for Blackbirds"

message 227: by Jud (Disney Diva) (new)

Jud (Disney Diva) (Judibud) | 16107 comments You forgot "An Accidental Coming Together of 2 Self Important Men"

Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern | 28226 comments Hey - where did my post go?

message 229: by Jud (Disney Diva) (new)

Jud (Disney Diva) (Judibud) | 16107 comments what post?

message 230: by Patti (baconater) (new)

Patti (baconater) (Goldengreene) | 45766 comments I bet Simon thought it was me and deleted it. The $*¥<#%

Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern | 28226 comments I posted

Lord of the Bling!

message 233: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (Darrenhf) | 6068 comments eastwood (do you feel lucky punk, well do ya ) wrote: "How to Shit in the Woods: An Environmentally Sound Approach to a Lost Art"

Is this available for bears?

Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern | 28226 comments Or Popes?

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 10272 comments Darren wrote: "eastwood (do you feel lucky punk, well do ya ) wrote: "How to Shit in the Woods: An Environmentally Sound Approach to a Lost Art"

Is this available for bears?"

don't know darren but how can you write a full book on this subject, beats me but it made me laugh when i saw it.

Rosemary (The Nosemanny) (nosemanny) | 5566 comments The Very Long Access Ramp by John Buchan

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4683 comments Not guilty ginger or Patti. I haven't deleted anything.

message 238: by Patti (baconater) (last edited Nov 07, 2011 12:00PM) (new)

Patti (baconater) (Goldengreene) | 45766 comments Do we believe him? Let me check my post count...

Hmmm okay. Maybe not.

message 239: by Jud (Disney Diva) (new)

Jud (Disney Diva) (Judibud) | 16107 comments You have to ask Patti? Of course not, the wee sneak. I hope Dotty teaches you a lesson!

Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern | 28226 comments eastwood (do you feel lucky punk, well do ya ) wrote: "I Was Tortured By The Pygmy Love Queen"

You wish!!

Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern | 28226 comments First. Get your horse.

message 246: by Patti (baconater) (new)

Patti (baconater) (Goldengreene) | 45766 comments Eastwood, how are you finding these???
I'm afraid to click the links. I don't want google giving me weird adverts. :)

message 247: by Mhairi (new)

Mhairi Simpson (mhairisimpson) | 1158 comments HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I hadn't twigged that they were actual books!! That's BRILLIANT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern | 28226 comments eastwood (do you feel lucky punk, well do ya ) wrote: "or The Big Book Of Lesbian Horse Stories"

Are there actually enough of these to have a 'Big Book' of them? Or are they just printed in a very large font...

message 249: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (Darrenhf) | 6068 comments Are there really that many lesbian horses?

message 250: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 18500 comments Only one Darren, but she puts it about a bit I've heard.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

عقاید یک دلقک (other topics)
Clint Eastwood: A Biography (other topics)
Ginger Snaps (other topics)
How to Shit in the Woods: An Environmentally Sound Approach to a Lost Art (other topics)
I Was Tortured by the Pygmy Love Queen (other topics)
More...