The Ancient Lake Clans discussion

General > Chat

Comments (showing 101-150 of 310) (310 new)    post a comment »

message 101: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Well, actually 11 days. I'll post a picture when I get it!

message 102: by Lauren (new)

Lauren You better! XD

message 103: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I definetly will!

message 104: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I GOTETH NEW SHOES-ETH!

message 105: by Vermin Supreme™ (last edited Aug 02, 2011 11:53AM) (new)

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) What kind-eth of shoes-eth?

message 106: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) These shoes. They are like flats that look like tennis shoes. They are Dexter brand Madras Ahoys. Or at least that's what the box says.

message 107: by Vermin Supreme™ (new)

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Cool! I have a pair of DC's.

message 109: by Vermin Supreme™ (new)

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Lol. I think I have a pair of flip-flops from Justice. Though I don't really like going there, because most stuff I buy rips really easily, and falls apart :(

But the flip-flops hold together really nice, I wear them all the time.

message 110: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I got three shirts from there and they are really cute, so we'll see how they hold together. The sandals are really awesome.

message 111: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Those are so cute! Shay, the first pair you showed are my favorites. I really want those kind of shoes, but in a different color. I just can't find them anywhere though!

message 113: by Vermin Supreme™ (new)

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) I like the light blue plaid, the red, and yours.

message 114: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) I'm about to DIE

message 115: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I like the light blue with the light plaid trim! Where can you buy them?

message 116: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) I like yours, Shay!

message 117: by Vermin Supreme™ (new)

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Aria *Dream big, live strong* wrote: "I'm about to DIE"

.......?

message 118: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) I'm sooooo tired!!!! :(

message 119: by Lauren (new)

Lauren My eyes are about to close! I'm really tired, too. I swam for like 2-3 hours earlier, and I kept jumping in the deep end and doing pencil dives and cannonballs with my brothers.

message 120: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) I can't even go to sleep... Because of school...

message 121: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Wow....

message 122: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Flameheart (Lauren) wrote: "I like the light blue with the light plaid trim! Where can you buy them?"

You get them at Payless Shoe Store.

message 123: by Vermin Supreme™ (new)

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Since we are all here, shall we do the birthing? I think it's only us four with kits.

message 124: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Yes!

message 125: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Sure thing!

message 126: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I still have to make my character..but you guys can do the birthing, I'll try to make it in a few minutes.

message 127: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I have to edit mine's name...and coat color!

message 128: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Same, I'll do that now.

message 129: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Yep. So what did we agree on names again? I'm Red Oak, right?

message 130: by Vermin Supreme™ (new)

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Yep, and I'm Fallen Branch.

message 131: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I'm Bright Moon.

message 132: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Okay.

message 133: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Aria had...

message 134: by Vermin Supreme™ (new)

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Wind Whip.

message 135: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Yup! :)

message 136: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) CHECK OUT MY REMODELED CHARACTER. Or just think of the orange kitten from Aristocats.

message 137: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) I remodelled mine as well :)

message 138: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Who likes my new picture? Raise your hands if you do, but if you don't it's fine. I'm wanting to see if I should change it back to what I had, or not.

message 139: by [deleted user] (new)

*rasing hand*

message 140: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) *raises hand*

message 141: by Vermin Supreme™ (new)

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) *Raises hand* I got it! It's a flame, that makes a heart! Flamheart!

message 142: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) :D I might change my photo...hmm...

message 143: by [deleted user] (new)

Mine Is REPTAR! ^^

message 144: by Vermin Supreme™ (new)

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Hrmmm...I was browsing around Deviantart today, and found some person who made...a stamp, I think that's what its called....saying Warriors suck. And then I read some comments, and he was acting completely rude toward Warrior fans. Saying how the whole series is stupid, and saying the clans should be called "Gayclan". There was even a group on Deviantart where you make up stupid warrior cats and role play them, I think. They guy even had a WALL OF SHAME where he put up comments of people defending they're favorite book series, and then how he completely bashed them.

I understand he has his opinion, but he was just being a jerk. Maybe, if he had been a bit nicer, I would have a tad bit more respect for him, but nope.

Oh, and I also get if Warrior fans spent like, 2 hours a day drawing cats, because it's a fun hobby, and it shows how devoted you are to it. But, spending 5 hours (He would reply to every comment, like, 2 seconds after someone posted) a day, just making people cry, or swearing (He knew every word, it was embarrassing) to 10 year old about how the series is awful, I think you would need to rethink your life right then and there. Of course, not having a Deviantart profile myself, I couldn't tell him this. *Pouts*

message 145: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ASK LAUREN TO!

message 146: by Vermin Supreme™ (new)

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) Here's the page, be prepared for some foul language.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=warri...

message 147: by Vermin Supreme™ (new)

Vermin Supreme™ (VerminSupreme) OHJUSTREMEBEREDTHEGATHERINGISTOMORROWSOEXCITEDICANTWAITITSGONNABESUPERCOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 148: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) This is what I was gonna post:

I can't believe DeviantART allows you to post this freaking stuff. I understand you have your opinions, but you don't have to rally about it. I'm being reasonable and just asking you to remove this topic now before someone reports you. I'm giving you a fair warning. Someone will eventually report you. SO STOP BEING TO EFFING RUDE!

message 149: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A GATHERING!!!!!

And, OMFG! (Sorry for that...*sigh*)
DX HE IS BEING SOOOOO MEAN!!! I have a deviantart....and I posted something. It was kinda stupid though...I said:

OMFG!! You're being a complete jerk! My friends and I think warriors are awesome. WHY DON'T YOU KEEP THIS TO YOURSELF!!!!

message 150: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I read your comments. I need a devianART.

unread topics | mark unread