The Ancient Lake Clans discussion

General > Chat

Comments (showing 1-50 of 310) (310 new)    post a comment »

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Chat away, my memebers.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

This Group is really Intersting.....

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Thanks!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

When will we make the RP?

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I'm getting there. I'm getting there.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry,:)

Teadrinkingcat (Alex!!!) (Silverstreamisawesome) Since this is a spam topic....I'm very happy to say I am exchanging e-mails with a writer that I've taken a liking too. ^_^ He's also helping me upload pictures that I can't seem to upload via e-mail.

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Cool! Who is said author?

Teadrinkingcat (Alex!!!) (Silverstreamisawesome) He's not an author. He's a writer. He has his own blog, and does some fan fiction. His name is David Chess.

Shayla (shaylaalexander) He sounds familiar.

Teadrinkingcat (Alex!!!) (Silverstreamisawesome) Well, he does a lot of Sims related things. You could call them "studies". They're actually quiet funny. If you want, I can post the Sims website of his.

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Nah, I'm good. I'm making LakeClan character for Red Fox so she's not lonely!

Teadrinkingcat (Alex!!!) (Silverstreamisawesome) OH! He also participated in National Writing Month, and entered.

I know you said no links, but here is his main website:

http://www.davidchess.com/news.html

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

LOOK at the neclcass I bought at Hot Topic!! :D But I got it while I was in the usa.Now I'm back in Mex.

Teadrinkingcat (Alex!!!) (Silverstreamisawesome) I would look at the necklace, but, seeing as you are very far away from me, I cannot. :/

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

HAHA Sorry,Forgot to post the link XD http://www.tillys.com/tillys/images/c... HAHA!!!

Teadrinkingcat (Alex!!!) (Silverstreamisawesome) *nods* Nice. I likes necklaces. And rings, I have three. ^_^

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Koolio.

Shayla (shaylaalexander) O.O I love that necklace.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

^^ Thanks :)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I got one in Colorado. It's pretty too.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 26, 2011 06:09PM) (new)

Cute :) I got mine with some Vans and a koolio angry bird shrirs^^

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Can you fix that last word please?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

SO SORRY!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO WRITE THAT!! :/ I meant Shirts.Typo:(

Teadrinkingcat (Alex!!!) (Silverstreamisawesome) *Begins to laugh hysterically*

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I can't find a pic of my necklace... :(

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

*Laughs really creepy like and rolls on floor.*

Aww :/

Shayla (shaylaalexander) O.o

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

*Stops and looks up.* Haha Umm Hyper moment ^.^

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Heh heh.

Teadrinkingcat (Alex!!!) (Silverstreamisawesome) I'm sorry, but that was hilarious. "I meant shirts!"

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Check out my NightClan charries! ^^

Lauren I LOVE the necklace! It's so purtty! Anyways....I'll try and make a character later, but I might not be able to until Monday, 'cause I'm moving Saturday, and we still have a lot to pack, and also our internet turns off today. So I won't have internet until Monday.

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Lauren! YAY!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww :(

Lauren Yeah...I know....but I'll have faster internet! It won't mess up for me anymore! YAY! I saw your invite, Shay, and it looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Yay!

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 27, 2011 09:11AM) (new)

Woohoo!So it's going o take you intill monday???

Lauren Yeah...unless I can do it after I finish my moms work...see I have to schedule her blog posts for the next two weeks, and also do her social posts. Like, schedule them for facebook and stuff. I have to do that before the internet gets taken down, and I don't know if I'll have time to do it after I finish my work. If not, I can copy the format today and then work on it over the weekend, and then post it on Monday as soon as the internets up.

Shayla (shaylaalexander) :D Yay!

Lauren Actually, I think I can make one now! I was actually ahead of myself, and did the social posts last week for next week. And I just finished the blogs, so I'm free until our internet gets turned off! :D

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Yeah! Can you make one in either StormClan or BreezeClan? I'll make one there too. I just want cats in every Clan.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I can Make a Character there if you want.

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Sure.

Lauren I'll make characters in both of them.

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Thanks you!

Teadrinkingcat (Alex!!!) (Silverstreamisawesome) For my summer project I'm helping out at the Michigan Humane Society! Yays!

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Cool!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

unread topics | mark unread