Redwall discussion

Redwall!!!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 181) (181 new)    post a comment »

Josh | 7 comments whos your favorite charachter, mine is orlando the axe from mattimeo.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Uh . . .that'a a bit of a list . . . I'd have to say my 2 most favorite would be Log a log and Friar Hugo.(RIP)

Josh | 7 comments you realy hate brian Jaques dont you

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Not really,It's just I wish he would stop killing my favorite chracters . . .

Kota I love Log-a-Log and Matthias!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

FINNALLY another Log a log lover!
LOGALOGALOGALOG!

Rikloud | 6 comments The hares in all of them

Kota LOGALOGALOGALOGALOG!

Rikloud | 6 comments yep
Im now reading Triss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY

Rikloud | 6 comments sure

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE LOGALOG!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I also love Triss!
LOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOGALOG!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Go Log a log!

Kota Oh! I forgot how much Orlando rocked. Orlando, Log-a-log, Matthias, Basil Staghare... those are my faves!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Basil too! Log a log is my top fav. though.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I also loved Friar Hugo.

Kota Log-a-Log is my top fave too, of course!

1- Log-a-log
2- Orlando
3- Basil
4- Matthias

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2008 04:50PM) (new)

Let's see here . . .
1.Log a log
2 Friar Hugo
3 Basil
4 Warbeak
5 Rollo
(this is for just the first book right?)

Kota (Um...I've read Redwall and Mattimeo)

Ah! I forgot Warbeak! She Rox my Sox!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE Warbeak!It was so bad when she died.Especially when Friar Hugo died.And worse,when Log a log died!So sad!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Warbeak was shot be rats.Hugo was killed defending the young ones when Slagar came.Log a log died because a rat got him in the throat.

Kota AAA! So much death. Hugo's was really sudden! I was shocked and really sad... WHY BRIAN JAQUES?! WHY???

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!? On the Brian Jacques Lovers,I have an entire topic devoted to that.Authors kill more innocent a year than mass murderers!WHYYYYYYYYYYY?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

At the beginig of Mattimeo,they had alot about Hugo so I thought the book would focus on Hugo a bit more.Boy was I wrong!

Kota AAAAA! THEY WERE SO GOOD TO YOU BRIAN! THEY BROUGHT YOU ADORING FANS AND YOU KILL THEM OFF!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Kota ...Really wrong.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Because Slagar tried(and succeded)to kidnap them.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

WHAT SHE SAID!!!!CURSE THY BRIAN JACQUES!(even if you do write great books)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Slagar is a fox with a mask.I HATE him!

Kota lol! I watched this series when I was younger and I didn't realize it until a couple of weeks ago then I rented it from the library and my friends and I watched it together on Halloween!

Kota UUURGH! HE KILLED SO MANY OF MY FAVE CHARACTERS!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it's really sad how the books continue with some of the same characters,but the you find out the best are all dead!Like in Pearls of Lutra you find out basicly everyone but Rollo and Auma is DEAD.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Because a adder bit him on the other side of his face and it's all demmented.
To Kota:I did the exact same thing!Istarted to really get ito Redwall,then I had vauge memories ofthe show so I rented it and watched it.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

DOWN WITH SLAGAR!He killed Hugo and was mostly responsible for the death of Log a log!

**Gracie** (dragon_girl) Don't give it all away! I'm still on Mossflower! GO WARBEAK!

Monika (marriedmurder) | 1 comments awwww
my husband read these books as a kid...then like 5 years ago he was shocked i had never heard of them, so he passed them down to me to borrow (we were just dating still at the time)

i fell in love with the books! i read one after the other, and just thought they were great!

i cant remember much right now, i need a little refresher on the books, but i was reading one of them, and had an AFI cd on in the background on repeat (i was working at a store in the mall which never really got customers-so i always had a cd with me).....and it was so crazy because on repeat, the CD went along with the book....there were more dramatic songs on during fight scenes, a sad song when something bad happened...it actually got a bit creepy that my reading speed matched with the cd somehow....

weird.....but it really made the book even better, it was like my own mini soundtrack to the book lol

i've never had anything like that happen prior, or after!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

that's really cool!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I know,I always hated Chickenhound. Then he killed Friar Hugo(my second fav. character) and I wanted to KILL him!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

sad . . .**wipes way tear**

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

**bawls loudly**

maddie (marleyme) | 2 comments heyyyy, i made a comment in this rp, so make me a moderator!! :D

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

you have to be active with at leat 20 comments.

**Gracie** (dragon_girl) I HATE SLAGAR!!!!!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

DOWN WITH SLAGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maddie (marleyme) | 2 comments DUMB SLAGAR!!!

Cyanide And | 5 comments Omg has no one read past the first two, EULALIA!!!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

**looks hurt** I've read nearly all of them! But I still hate Slagar!
EULLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAALLLLLLLIIIIIAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 48: by Anne, Ink Bleeder... (new)

Anne (AnneVeneman) | 421 comments Mod
Good grief! How many have you all read? I own a copy of each book and reserve a copy of the new one each year... what about you guys?

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't remember. I'm still reading Doomwhyte though. I don't own any of the books unless you count "Redwall:Friend and Foe".

message 50: by Anne, Ink Bleeder... (new)

Anne (AnneVeneman) | 421 comments Mod
Haha! I have that, and the bager tribes one, lol!

« previous 1 3 4

unread topics | mark unread