Music Is My Life! discussion

Bands > Paramore

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fault In Our Stars, Everlasting, Is It Not? (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) | 409 comments Mod
Love there music. So sad that they broke up.

message 3: by Fault In Our Stars, Everlasting, Is It Not? (new)

O.e I wish they had at least made soome more music before they broke up!!

message 4: by Fault In Our Stars, Everlasting, Is It Not? (new)

Sammie The Unicorn Loves Her Andy | 34 comments I love them <3 I like their newer song Monster. At least I think it's new O.o But anyway, and I like Decode and Misery Business.

message 6: by Fault In Our Stars, Everlasting, Is It Not? (new)

Haha this is so ironic. My name is Sammi

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I love The Only Exception, Misery Buisness and Monster, but Monster is my favourite so far! :)

Sammie The Unicorn Loves Her Andy | 34 comments Unbeautiful wrote: "Haha this is so ironic. My name is Sammi"

Cool! I used to spell my name like that, but my friend Jessica made me something for my birthday one year and she spelled it "Sammie" so I just started spelling it like that :) But of course, my real name is Samantha.

Sammie The Unicorn Loves Her Andy | 34 comments ♥Becca'♥OnTheCrazyBusCasuallyLickingWindows♥ wrote: "I love The Only Exception, Misery Buisness and Monster, but Monster is my favourite so far! :)"

Same! :)

message 10: by Fault In Our Stars, Everlasting, Is It Not? (new)

Sammie The Unicorn Loves Her Andy wrote: "Unbeautiful wrote: "Haha this is so ironic. My name is Sammi"

Cool! I used to spell my name like that, but my friend Jessica made me something for my birthday one year and she spelled it "Sammie" ..."

Yeah. My mom gave me a choice then I just started spelling it that way. My real name is Samantha too.

Alli Cat of Night I really loved them, they were one of my first rock bands, and it's sad to see them break up. Their Music isn't as good as it was.

unread topics | mark unread