The Fallen Series Official Fan Club discussion

Movie > Fallen is really having a movie

Comments (showing 1-50 of 112) (112 new)    post a comment »

Marian (marianerika) | 32 comments You guys, Fallen, I think, officially is having a movie. Here, check this out:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1564777/

Max Irons (Red Riding Hood with Amanda Seyfried and Shiloh Fernandez) will be Daniel Grigori. Who wouldn't agree? This man is hot and handsome. Just like Alex Pettyfer, I guess. So he's totally gonna rock it.

Jessica | 9 comments OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait for this! THIS IS AWESOME :D

Marian (marianerika) | 32 comments I know right? Fallen, I guess would be nice if it'll have a movie. I hope the movie won't change the story though. And I hope good scenes will remain. I'm having high hopes about this thang! :>

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG! YAY! These are some of my favorite books(: Cant wait for the last one to come out!!

Marian (marianerika) | 32 comments Kaley:) wrote: "OMG! YAY! These are some of my favorite books(: Cant wait for the last one to come out!!"

Yeah likewise. The books are somehow getting me drawn to it. I don't know if it is the story or the characters, I just love the series. And about the movie. They keep changing the actors, hope they'll just stick to one. I don't really mind if it will be Max Irons or Alex Pettyfer.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Marian wrote: "Kaley:) wrote: "OMG! YAY! These are some of my favorite books(: Cant wait for the last one to come out!!"

Yeah likewise. The books are somehow getting me drawn to it. I don't know if it is the sto..."

I completely agree!! I think Kaya Scodelario should play Luce. I get EXTREMELY angry when people say crap about the books on the reviews! When I start reading, Its impossible to stop(:

Marian (marianerika) | 32 comments Kaley:) wrote: "Marian wrote: "Kaley:) wrote: "OMG! YAY! These are some of my favorite books(: Cant wait for the last one to come out!!"

Yeah likewise. The books are somehow getting me drawn to it. I don't know i..."

yeah, just like with Twilight yeah? After the movie, they say bad things about the books also. It's not the author's fault that the movie is a crap. Oh well, Kaya is pretty but I think Lauren McKnight suits Lucinda well. Don't you think so too?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Marian wrote: "Kaley:) wrote: "Marian wrote: "Kaley:) wrote: "OMG! YAY! These are some of my favorite books(: Cant wait for the last one to come out!!"

Yeah likewise. The books are somehow getting me drawn to it..."

Never thought about Lauren, But YEAHH! She's like.. Perfect. and I looked at Kaya again, Maybe she suit Arrianne more, Eh..?

Marian (marianerika) | 32 comments Thought so too! Yeah, I think Kaya suits Arrianne more. Omg, I hope they get the right actors and actresses for each characters.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Marian wrote: "Thought so too! Yeah, I think Kaya suits Arrianne more. Omg, I hope they get the right actors and actresses for each characters."

me too! I hope Alex plays Daniel!!!

Marian (marianerika) | 32 comments Oh yeah? Either Alex or Max. I love them both :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Marian wrote: "Oh yeah? Either Alex or Max. I love them both :)"

haha. Agreed(: So, who should play Cam?

Marian (marianerika) | 32 comments Uh, It's said to be Aaron Johnson. Do you agree? He's pretty hot and I think he suits Cam.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, Yea! he's perfect for Cam(:

Marian (marianerika) | 32 comments I know right? So have you read Passion?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes. can't wait for Rapture!!

Mitcaki | 8 comments that is wonderful!!! i hope to be a great film because sometimes the film is not as good as the book! plz!!!! make a great film!!!! I LOVE this book!!!! <3

Marian (marianerika) | 32 comments Kaley:) wrote: "Yes. can't wait for Rapture!!"

I can't wait for Rapture either :>

Marian (marianerika) | 32 comments Mitcaki wrote: "that is wonderful!!! i hope to be a great film because sometimes the film is not as good as the book! plz!!!! make a great film!!!! I LOVE this book!!!! <3"

Yeah! I hope they base the movie by the book and stick with its story. I also hope it wouldnt turn out lame or something. And they should really cast handsome people. I love this book as well :>

Imperio Anderson | 3 comments yayyy u did it! haha and i think Lucy Hale if she had black hair would be absolutly PERFECT!!

Marian (marianerika) | 32 comments Imperio wrote: "yayyy u did it! haha and i think Lucy Hale if she had black hair would be absolutly PERFECT!!"

Yeah? Lucy Hale is pretty and suits Luce well but I think Kaya Scodelario and Lauren McKnight is kind of better, don't you think?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Kaya and Lauren fit her perfectly!!!!

Imperio Anderson | 3 comments but Lucie has those big hazel eyes that help daniel find herr

Marian (marianerika) | 32 comments Kaley {Why can't my life be like a book?} wrote: "I think Kaya and Lauren fit her perfectly!!!!"

YES, I have to agree! Although I don't have a problem if they choose Lucy Hale for Luce.

Marian (marianerika) | 32 comments Imperio wrote: "but Lucie has those big hazel eyes that help daniel find herr"

They can always wear contacts LOL Like the vamps in Twilight :)

Imperio Anderson | 3 comments yes but her eyes are huge and beatiful and she already has the perfect eyes thogh so why change itt

Marian (marianerika) | 32 comments Imperio wrote: "yes but her eyes are huge and beatiful and she already has the perfect eyes thogh so why change itt"

They need not to. I'm just saying they could make Kaya's and Lauren's hazel-like too because a lot of people vote for them as Luce than Lucy Hale :)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think Lucy should play her. IDK, somethings not right about her playing Luce, but if she did, I wouldn't be that mad,

Marian (marianerika) | 32 comments Kaley {Why can't my life be like a book?} wrote: "I don't think Lucy should play her. IDK, somethings not right about her playing Luce, but if she did, I wouldn't be that mad,"

That's what I'm saying LOL Lauren suits her well, don't you think? I mean, black hair, white skin, big eyes, she has it all. Unlike Kaya. But I like Kaya because she's pretty enough to be Luce LOLOL

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. I think Kaya kinda fit Arriana. but, yeah, Definatily Lauren!!

Maddie | 320 comments Mod
just a random thought
Kaya=Luce
Lucy=Arriana?

Marian (marianerika) | 32 comments Can be. You want Lucy to be Kaya? Does it suit her?

Maria  (mars_bars97) Marian wrote: "You guys, Fallen, I think, officially is having a movie. Here, check this out:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1564777/

Max Irons (Red Riding Hood with Amanda Seyfried and Shiloh Fernandez) will ..."

no way alex is soo much better than this guy

message 34: by Edie (last edited Dec 30, 2011 01:10PM) (new)

Edie C (ediec2317) | 3 comments I don't think kaya is pretty enough. If an angel fell for a mortal, I would assume she would need to be prettier. I would prefer lauren in that case, but 1st choice is Lucy or even Alexandra Daddario.

Daniel: Chris Zylka or Drew Van Acker
Cam: Keven Zegers or Matt Lanter
Arrianne: Elizabeth Gillies 1st or Phoebe Tonkin
Roland: Brandon T Jackson (Percy Jackson Lightnening Theif)
Gabbe: Diana Agron or Hayden Peneteierre
Molly? I forgot if she is suppose to be blonds or brunette

any
she dies her hair

Jessica (jclark17219) | 1 comments I really hope Disney doesn't ruin it. I'm actually kinda sad they got it and won't be able to fill the desire and passion between the characters and the action that comes in the later books.

Aimee | 18 comments Alex Pettyfer is the only one I think who can be Daniel.

ditto

TarynXO im sorry but I hate Alex Pettyfer. I would really like to see someone less A-list and a more unknown actor to play Daniel. That way they can shape the character of Daniel more. Just my opinion though :)

true but i still like him

Elizabeth Brumbaugh (TeamEdward1983) | 24 comments Ok I am sorry I am late for the club, but I just want to know is there really going to be a movie? When? Will it be after the "Hunger Games" trilogy is over, or before? When? I haven't heard anything about a movie in the works yet.
I really love this series.

Jodi (uzumakiluver) Alex Pettyfer should be Daniel and Max Irons suits Cam better, in my opion. Well, in the end I don't care who they pick,unless they pick someone that will be horrible for the part and that they don't ruin this wonderful storyline!!

Chantelle Oh wow!!!! I really hope it happens!!!!

Elizabeth Brumbaugh (TeamEdward1983) | 24 comments I think they already picked the girl who is going to play Luce, I saw it on IMBD Movie website, her name is Hannah Marks. She is pretty and I think she will be ok. I can't wait to see who they pick for the boys.

Elizabeth Brumbaugh (TeamEdward1983) | 24 comments They are saying that Max Irons will be in "The Host"

TarynXO Elizabeth wrote: "I think they already picked the girl who is going to play Luce, I saw it on IMBD Movie website, her name is Hannah Marks. She is pretty and I think she will be ok. I can't wait to see who they pick..."

I seen that also, she actually looks like she could play the role very well. She looks the part anyways, has anyone else heard any updated news as to when it will out etc? From the looks of it it seems as though we could be waiting till late in the year.

Elizabeth Brumbaugh (TeamEdward1983) | 24 comments TarynXO wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "I think they already picked the girl who is going to play Luce, I saw it on IMBD Movie website, her name is Hannah Marks. She is pretty and I think she will be ok. I can't wait to..."

No I haven't seen anything else other then what is on IMBD.

IMDb is fake don't believe it

Elizabeth Brumbaugh (TeamEdward1983) | 24 comments ✞Spencer✞1D✞Harry Styles✞ wrote: "IMDb is fake don't believe it"

How is it fake?

TarynXO Elizabeth wrote: "✞Spencer✞1D✞Harry Styles✞ wrote: "IMDb is fake don't believe it"

How is it fake?"

I don't think its fake, IMDb is an awesome site for that kinda stuff.

« previous 1 3

unread topics | mark unread