Hetalia! (rp & fanclub) discussion

RP's! > Gang fight

Comments (showing 1-50 of 5,401) (5401 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jul 19, 2011 03:24PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 10514 comments Mod
Everyone is homeless or is paying over rent in the poor slums of a big town. Each survives there own way, has their own reputation and does things they rather not do. Convenience stores will be robbed and the alleys will be inhabited. This RP allows the use of Mafia, violence, the black market/other trades and people who can't come back to legal lifestyles. By the end will the lives they where born into be mended and put to good use? Will shelters and gang fights be ended to be used for the children who will take there place? Let's find out.

Let it begin!

message 2: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Dec 27, 2011 12:15PM) (new)

The chain link fence screeched and busted under the pressure of five policemen being hurtled by there own car. Stolen in front of there faces.

The young masked boy jumped into the passenger seat window with a twist of a agile hand, his legs propelled him to crash in, dark handkerchiefs tied with knots around the lower half of his face were enough to tell this person was up to no good.

The tires burned as the theifs made their escape to the north end, lucky for them no one drove the streets at three o'clock in the morning.

"Next time you don't wait. Don't show off. And especially don't give the lady the time to pass!" This voice was barking in anger and mangled riotously by a jibbed English accent. He was driving (if you could even call it that, this was no stroll by the side of the waterfront nonetheless) and the riffle holstered at his belt could of scared more then kittens.

"I couldn't aru! And she was nice aru! I see you flip over balcony, not easy aru!" The second figure countered with quick striking hand movements.

"I drive next time, aru," he pouted, cooling down the heat.

"Oh no you're not," Arthur said slowing down to their neighborhood at last, the siren sounds quieted by the false lead they left. His bony hands gripped the steering wheel till all the blood left from his tight knuckles.

The pooling silence of the banged up street was broke by the car pulling in. They'd have to make arrangements on how to sell the metal later but right now it was time to sleep.

((Where they are: in a poor neighborhood with broken shingles, five streets down there's a bar and grimy shopping district. The streets name is Clementine.))

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments ((What country? America?))

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments Hawaii grabbed her empty stomach.She was about to give up her good will and find some means to get food or money.Probally both.She couldnet take it anymore.Her ribs were visible along with every bone in her boddy.She let out a shuddred sigh and backed up to a house.She slowly sliped down the house."If i join,ill never survive either.What choice do I have though."She argued with herself beacause no one would give her any time for her to talk.

message 5: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jul 19, 2011 06:23PM) (new)

On the porch, dull green eyes of a fourteen year old bore holes into the gravel. A crack of Hawaii's descent put her hairs on edge, but when she saw who it was she couldn't help but wave lifelessly. No one bothered waving back usually. She hoped this would be different.

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments Hawaii ssmiled weakly and waved back.The smile made her lips hurt.'its been so long'she thought'it hurts to smile like nothing is wrong.'

message 7: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

"Why are you crying?" The girl said in a voice that was used and belittled. "If I can help I have crackers in the house."

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments "I cant do that."She said weakly."Times are worse without you giving out your food willynilly."

message 9: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

She smiled, "it's just crackers, plus dads gone, he won't bother us."

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments her stomach was getting the best of her."I cant though.B-but."Her stomach growled furiosly as she stood up.She walked oveer twords the girl."Only one craker.I can manage."she put bluntly.

message 11: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jul 19, 2011 06:47PM) (new)

"We'll see..." Opening the creaky screen door, the blond looked stealthily inside. Nothing moved.

With bare footsteps of cotton she waved Hawaii to follow into the small open space that smelled extensively of rot and Swiss cheese. Once in the kitchen the girl pulled out a chair and a box of stale crackers she kept hidden from the rest of the family.

"Here, take a Ritz," she whispered said sitting down on a wooden chair, eyes expectant for Hawaii to do the same. Was the whole house made of badly painted wood and shingles? Or was it just her.

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments She sat,cosiously looking around.She took the craker and started nibbiling on it.it pained her stomach to not consume it with one bight."I hate this place so much.We need money.I was tempted to jo-"she shook her head feircly.'i just cant say it'

message 13: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

"So, what are you doing on my street?" The girl said this in a tone that was clear she never spoke to many teenagers, if not any at all. Most people here where trying to make a life and if they had children they would find a shelter.

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments "Trying to...i dont know,"She laughed weakliy"following my gut.I was looking for a family member I geuss."

message 15: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

"Someone's lost?" Her eyes widened, "or as sappy as this sounds," she said snark, "is it you?"

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments "No.It isnt."she snapped.Her face filled with anger then changed"Sorry."

message 17: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jul 19, 2011 09:14PM) (new)

((Sorry, Goodreads stopped working.))

The strange girl's look was wary as she twisted her choppy hair in between her fingers.

"It's not like you're the first to say things like that, I get this treatment all the time. Don't expect it to be new or anything. . . and please, I know I'm a complete coward, but this place is crawling with how to put it 'lost souls', people who can't live anywhere else. If you're tempted to join the hood I'm ok with it. Just tell me why and who. I can help, and in payment I'll give you special cheese."

The bewildered WTH look made her persevere her judgment.

"Yes. Cheese. It's the fourth element, deal with it."

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments "I honestly have no idea how to respond to that."

message 19: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

"If the world was mine cheese would be a whole food group, it's like an instant energy blast," she said grinning.

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments Hawaii chuckled and shook her head."Well.Thats an interesting thought right there."She looked over at the girl thoughtfuly"Thankyou for this.Laughter is good for the heart and feeds the most important thing that you have.Do you want to know who im looking for?"Hawaii thought that she could trust her completly.

message 21: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

She shrugged, "I can't if you don't tell me."

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments Hawaii chuckled again."I honestly have no idea were he is though.Its kinda pittiful."She shook her head and put her hand on her forhead"Im looking for my uncle.I thought he had some room in his heart for his pittiful niece.No one else lives here and I ran away from georgia."

message 23: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jul 20, 2011 05:08PM) (new)

"Well, welcome to our home. If you need to re-generate stay a while, my dads gone and he only brings gang members here once in a while. He knows how much they bother me," she looked a bit paler, "I really need a protector," she mumbled to herself.

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments She tilted her head."Who is your dad.Or is that off limits."

message 25: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jul 20, 2011 05:11PM) (new)

"He's a guy... who works for the hood... Yup, that's my ultra lame answer since if I ever told you anymore some random guy would probably slit my throat brutally while I sleep," she said sugary sweet, her smile was still sincere but the stuff coming out of there mouth.

((She's never met Switzerland.))

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments ((okie))

Hawaii smirked at the anser."Well,we all have our secrets,no?"She twirled the ritz in her hand."I find that completly reasonable to say.We all need to survive."

message 27: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jul 20, 2011 05:17PM) (new)

"Except when you're a pathetic girl who can't even hold a gun holster," she said rolling her eyes, "man, I'm like Mary-doodly-sue," she said painting swirls in the air with her fingers to prove her point.

Suddenly her eyes went hard and she stopped her pin swirling.

"Do you have connections?" She didn't have to explain to what that was.

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments Her eyes had a confused look.She raised her eyes in suspision.((wahhhhh?))

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments Hawaii raised her hands up in defence."Im by myself."

message 30: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

"Good, because you could of been sent," she pulled her in to whisper, "you have no idea how mixed up my dads job is, he'd people to kill you. This isn't even my home, he just keeps me here."

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments Hawaii nods sullenly."I learned the rules of the wild from my sister.The rules here are just the same.Eat or be eaten."

message 32: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

She scraped at the folds of her dress, immersed in her mind, "I mean he doesn't tell people he has a daughter, keeps me locked up for visitors, he does. . . there's rapists out there, but mostly, there's money to be lost. If I am used for ransom he wouldn't be able to hesitate in letting me die. Dad loves me too much."

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments Hawaii nods.She carefuly studies The girl with her big blue eyes.

message 34: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jul 20, 2011 05:36PM) (new)

"You keep mentioning your sister, can you tell me a story?" Liechtenstein asked, voice thinned but so worried.

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments "My sister is the nicest person youll find.My dad is no where to be found and,since shes the oldest,she takes care of us.She owns a giant house two towns over and we live there.Well,I used to live there anyway.As I said before,I ran away.

message 36: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jul 20, 2011 05:40PM) (new)

"Why did you leave her, if I had a family I wouldn't. No, never," she said lip curling.

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments "I was ignored.Im the youngest and I was ignored!"She pounded her fist on her lap.

message 38: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

Lily pulled out a glass comb, too rich in colour for the house.

"Ignored is better then seen, the most beautiful are treated the harshessed in this wild place. Poor Bel, didn't last five days at that rotten school in Burmy."

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments Maylea tilts her head."Bel?Old friends?"

message 40: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

((Belgium))

"The one and only," she said dryly, "by the way, can I do your hair?"

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments ((i know i know))

Hawaii laughed."Sure.If you need to cut it,well,lets just say long hair isnt the best on the streets."

message 42: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jul 20, 2011 05:56PM) (new)

"Sure, do you mind braids though, they're prettier and would match you nicely."

Knocking pounded the door like drops on a drum.

"Got it," she said quickly, padfooting toward the door.

((A good place for Juliet to start.))

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments Hawaii's heart stoped for an instant.

message 44: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

Juliet | 1455 comments Mod
((Um, but who's door is one of my charrie's pounding at? I only read the first few comments.))

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments ((i am not quite sure.))

message 46: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

((Lily's))

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments ((sry i feel stupid now))

message 48: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

Juliet | 1455 comments Mod
((Sorry if my rp-ing is kinda bad.))

Romano's shaky breaths created clouds of fog in front of his eyes, and they continued to fade out into the darkness every time. If only those were perhaps edible...
He had heard voices from the other side of that door; hushed, but human. And Goddammit, if he heard another human, that probably meant food. He needed food.

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments Hawaii looked for a way to escape,just incase things got out of hand.Her mind prossesd everything like a super computer.She nodded when she located a window opened just a crack.

Sam ~*DUBSTEPPIN TO THE BEAT*~ | 8363 comments Juliet wrote: "((Sorry if my rp-ing is kinda bad.))

Romano's shaky breaths created clouds of fog in front of his eyes, and they continued to fade out into the darkness every time. If only those were perhaps edib..."

((two thumbs up!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 108 109

unread topics | mark unread