Avatar: The Last Airbender discussion

Water Nation > Southern Water Tribe

Comments (showing 1-50 of 362) (362 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Chickie (last edited Jul 19, 2011 03:15PM) (new)

Chickie  (PierceTheVeilLuver) This is where Southern Water tribe member live, hunt, and some practice bending.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"So....here we are...."

message 3: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet "Wow it's alot smaller than what I thought." She smiles

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Everything is sort of small here..." She said, as she got out, helping her up. "Ill show you...its just a little bit....this way...." They left the dock, and more into the town.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((I mean, they went to the dock...its been so long, ive forgotten...sorry))

message 6: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet ((It's fine I have to much to do to keep up with all my rps at once.))

"Yah I can tell but it's okay. Less people I have to talk with." She smiles even more.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((im sorry...haha....))

"You dont like to speak with people?" She gave her a quizzical look, then sighed. "I get it...you do enough of it, as is..."

message 8: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet "Yah I just want a person to talk to not an entire village to talk to. Does the make sense?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, still walking. They finally arrived.

message 10: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet "Oh thankfully. I owe it all to you so lets get a boat and leave this tundra waistland." She smiles.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded her agreement, and got them a ride to...(Insert name here)

message 12: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet (air kingdom we get there to hitch a ride to the fire nation)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sweetness))

message 14: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet "Thank you so much for everything."
((skip to air kingdom))

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments Koda was wandering about, avoiding his duties as prince as usual, until he found a nice place to play. The prince jumped ontop of some houses and say on the roof of a house by the canal. His otter penguin followed close behind. Koda started to play a nice mellow song ((Iris by the goo goo dolls))

message 16: by Joyce, I am Awesomesauce ! (new)

Joyce | 2265 comments Mod
Penelope smiled laughing as she played with the children of the tribe

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments Koda jumped down to see what was going on when he heard kids. He saw Penelope. "Yo."

message 18: by Joyce, I am Awesomesauce ! (new)

Penelope looked up, then looked down, she'd already told him to not use slang when she was around children.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments Koda sighed. "Hello." he said emphasizing the word. "And hello to you little lads too!" he smiled at the kids, and messed up a little boy's hair.

message 20: by Joyce, I am Awesomesauce ! (new)

Penelope grinned "Hello, Koda" all the kids went to him as she walked towards him. They all said "Hi Koda...", "Hello!", "How are you!"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "well I was out doing some...... Official prince business! Yeah well go with that.... And I just happened to hear some people having a good time, and I came over here to see you guys." he grinned.

message 22: by Joyce, I am Awesomesauce ! (new)

Penelope looked up at him, raising an eyebrow "You mean you were siting ontop of the roofs playing music" she smirked.

The kids all played with his clothes

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "I can't believe you'd make that accusation. I was doing prince like stuff........

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments " He crouched down and was playing with the kids.

message 25: by Joyce, I am Awesomesauce ! (new)

Penelope laughed "Suure" she played with a little girl, picking her up an smiling.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments Chord was being played with by some kids, who was obviously unhappy about it because the kids were pulling on him. Koda laughed at the unhappy otter penguin, until kids started to climb onto him.

message 27: by Joyce, I am Awesomesauce ! (new)

Penelope giggled watching this, the little girl played with her hair happily

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments Koda laughed and tried to shake the kids off but it was no use. "At this rate you kiddies are just gonna stick to me like glue huh?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((JOYCE YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTT DOEN IN THE ROYAL PALACE!!!:)))

message 30: by Joyce, I am Awesomesauce ! (new)

They all giggled happily. Penelope smiled "I'm not helping you with that" she informed him.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "aww come on!" he said trying to shake them off. Truthfully they were starting to get heavy. Koda started to water bend, taking the kids off him and making them float on water bubbles.

message 32: by Joyce, I am Awesomesauce ! (new)

Penelope giggled as the little girl munched on her hair.

gtg

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments He put the kids down and smiled. Koda looked at her. "You get all the fun jobs. Why is that?" he joked.

message 34: by Joyce, I am Awesomesauce ! (new)

"What? What are you talking about?" she asked him with a smile.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "Don't pull that!" he sighed. "who wants to hear a song?"he asked the kids.

message 36: by Joyce, I am Awesomesauce ! (new)

All the kids raised there hands "Me's!" were shouted into the air. Penelope took her leave after putting the little girl down. She frowned, Koda always made it so hard for her.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments Koda played songs for the kids, having a good time and smiling. When everything was done and the kids went home, Koda looked for Penelope, but she wasn't there. He frowned, wondering where she went.

message 38: by Joyce, I am Awesomesauce ! (new)

Penelope sat by the water. She bended it, making it flow in the air.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments With his guitar on his back and Chord on his head he went to find Penelope. Once Koda saw her by the water he walked over to her. He could sense something was wrong, and decided they should fix whatever it was, because they would have to get married soon.

message 40: by Joyce, I am Awesomesauce ! (new)

She sighed and made a huge wave, sending it crashing into the ocean. She frowned, putting her hands in her lap.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "You are getting better bending ya know." Koda said sitting next to her.

message 42: by Joyce, I am Awesomesauce ! (new)

She nodded and pushed her blue hair out her face "I know..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "I may not be the brightest star in the sky but I can tell when something's wrong. So what's going on?" Koda asked her.

message 44: by Joyce, I am Awesomesauce ! (new)

"Its...." she smiled "Its nothing" she said, "I'm glad your concerned though" she bit her lip

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "Come on.... I can tell its something." he said looking out at the water. "We are gonna be married soon so you should be able to tell me everything."

message 46: by Joyce, I am Awesomesauce ! (last edited Jul 04, 2012 08:31PM) (new)

She blushed, she knew a lot about Koda sure... he seemed nice. And she liked him a lot..but she wanted love, an kisses. The whole ordeal. Life wasn't like fairy tales. "It's frustrating. You always call me out...an my family does just the same. 'Why do you get to have a prince you don't do anything?', 'Mom why should Penelope be the one gettin married she's weird looking?'," she looked at him "'Why do you get all the easy stuff?'"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "Hey..... Earlier I was just kidding..... Those kids are a lot of work. And we'll get there. Don't worry about it ok?" he leaned closer to her. "For the record, I like the color of your hair. It's beautiful."

message 48: by Joyce, I am Awesomesauce ! (new)

"Really?" she yanked on it, looking into the water. It was as blue as the water.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "Well yea. It's the color of water, and the sky, and your soul. Why would someone want boring brown hair when they could have a vibrant blue? That's what I think. The hair suits you perfectly."

message 50: by Joyce, I am Awesomesauce ! (new)

She looked at him an blushed "Thank you" she murmured, she looked at the water again.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

unread topics | mark unread