Tomorrow, When the War Began (Tomorrow, #1) Tomorrow, When the War Began discussion

Favorite character(s)?

Comments (showing 1-19 of 19) (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Josefin So people, who are your favorite character? Humorous Homer, slender Fi, strong Robin or the loyal Corrie? Ellie or Lee? Kevin or Chris? Anyone else?

Mine is Homer, definitely. He grows so much throughout the series and I just love that he falls for Fiona who is my second most favorite character. :')

What do you guys think?

Geraldine (MissGee) Matiwane Homer, Fi Lee n Ellie

message 3: by Therese (last edited Jul 27, 2011 12:59AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Therese Robyn, or is it Robin... I can't remember!

Darlene Ellie definitely. & I thought Caitlin Stasey played her amazingly! I also love Robyn, Homer, Fi, Chris, and Lee. I didn't really like Kevin & I didn't think we got to see that much of Corrie

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Homer!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronja Cosmasia I love Homer, I was so disappointed that Ellie did not end up with him.

Deena Beena Ronja Cosmasia wrote: "I love Homer, I was so disappointed that Ellie did not end up with him."

Me too!

Sarah Ellie, Lee, Fi and Homer and i thought the romances were perfect. though i really wanted to kill lee at the part u guys should have read later in the books.

Deena Beena I did! I was so mad!

Mokiblu I like Homer and Lee!! They are fantastic!!
For the girls the best is Robyn!

Tynnika My favourites are Ellie, Homer and Robyn.

message 12: by Ben (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ben My favs would be Funny Homer and talented Lee because I found that they standed out the most and seemed really cool blokes!!!

message 13: by Emma (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emma Robyn & Homer are my favorite. Has anyone read the Ellie Chronicles? I've read the whole Tomorrow series and love it but I keep hearing bad things about the Ellie's series, that the story ruins the first.

Ronja Cosmasia I did, and it is not as god as the tomorrow series. It was a bit disappointing but I don't regret reading them. I don't think it ruins the first story. But it did give me another view on the characters.

Morgan Harrison homer is my favourite because he become a leader through the series and keeps everyone calm. but i love how he falls for fiona he is so cute when he does that but he is my favourite character.

Blujeanbooks96 I really like Robyn. I think she is very responsible, mature and she changes a lot. She values her friends and makes hard decisions. I think she's great :)

message 17: by Megs (new) - rated it 5 stars

Megs I like Chris, but I don't really know why. :/

Rachel Homer- he is soo funny but mature and just acts smart and logical. I love guys like that:)

message 19: by Emma (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emma Ronja Cosmasia wrote: "I did, and it is not as god as the tomorrow series. It was a bit disappointing but I don't regret reading them. I don't think it ruins the first story. But it did give me another view on the chara..."

Your reply helped heaps, im currently at my library looking for them now :D

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Tomorrow, When the War Began (other topics)