Terminalcoffee discussion

Health / Science / Technology > Third nipple found

Comments (showing 1-19 of 19) (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Michael "Pseudomamma"

Picture probably NSFW.

Woman grew nipple on bottom of foot.

RandomAnthony | 14535 comments Foot fetishists celebrate across the globe...

Kevin  (KSprink) | 11469 comments i'm not even gonna click the link as i fear it may taint a lifelong love of boobs that i have

Dr. Detroit | 5875 comments Kevin "El Liso Grande" wrote: "i'm not even gonna click the link as i fear it may taint a lifelong love of boobs that i have"

Amen... Women need a third nipple like I need a third testicle.

Sarah | 13810 comments I am not looking at that picture.
Here's a hydrothermal worm viewed under an electron microscope, though:

Brittomart RandomAnthony wrote: "Foot fetishists celebrate across the globe..."

Can I get a like button, please?

emm (goodreadscomemmjae) | 200 comments Wtf? Someone's NOT living right....

emm (goodreadscomemmjae) | 200 comments Wtf? Someone's NOT living right....

Stacia (the 2010 club) (Stacia_R) ...and it's a HAIRY nipple. Ew.

message 10: by Lobstergirl (last edited Jul 19, 2011 09:38PM) (new)

Lobstergirl | 21710 comments I will not click on that.

But why is a nipple on a foot NSFW? Doesn't the nipple being on the foot desexualize it? Doesn't it make it a big wart? Or is a nipple automatically sexy wherever it appeareth? Would a penis growing out of a forehead be sexual?

Do scientists know why a nipple grew from a foot?

message 11: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (MrsNolte) | 17267 comments Mod
What the hell is a hydrothermal worm and how do I avoid them?

Michael The link is to a short article on Gawker that also has two pictures, one far away picture and one close picture. The nipple in the far away picture looks like a big wart but the up close nipple picture is, in a way, sort of sexy just because it's a woman's nipple. I would say a penis growing out of a forehead wouldn't be sexual but then I don't like penises, my own included. But nipples, women's nipples, are a different story. Maybe it's just me, but when you spend your whole life looking for nipples and then one is there, it's good.

Anyway, I added the NSFW caution just to be safe.

The scientists explain it here in words I don't understand:
http://dermatology.cdlib.org/124/case...

Kevin  (KSprink) | 11469 comments you know....i really don't need to see pics of any of this

Myles | 1312 comments No nipple, male or female, could possibly be sexy out of its proper place.

I'm gonna stick to that and stay in my fantasy land and not look at any of those pictures.

Kevin  (KSprink) | 11469 comments ^^^ thank you.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (Stacia_R) In complete agreement with Myles. It was like the chick who had the third boob in Total Recall. Some people thought it was sexy, but come on...really?

Lobstergirl | 21710 comments In the middle ages pseudomamma would either have been burned at the stake, or hailed as an oracle.

Lobstergirl | 21710 comments Supernumerary nipples are found in 1-5% of the population! That's a lot!

Such alterations are more common in women, usually occurring along the embryonic milk line, which extends from the axilla to the groin

Cyril | 493 comments Michael wrote: "...but when you spend your whole life looking for nipples and then one is there, it's good"

The most profound statement I've read today.

unread topics | mark unread