Christian Fiction Devourers discussion

Your Recommendations > ...Love Finds You In

Comments (showing 51-78 of 78) (78 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Angie H | 72 comments just read Love Finds You in Sunset Beach, Hawaii by Robin Jones Gunn and loved it. I read all the Christy Miller and Siarra Jensen series in middle school so it was so fun to revisit Siarra again and read the end of her story.

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 9 comments Angie wrote: "I just read Love Finds You in Groom Texas (Large Print) by Janice Hanna last week and I agree with everyone. It was a great read! =) Still loving this series!"

Just bought it! Can't wait to read it!

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 9 comments Angie wrote: "just read Love Finds You in Sunset Beach, Hawaii by Robin Jones Gunn and loved it. I read all the Christy Miller and Siarra Jensen series in middle school so it was so fun to revisit Siarra again ..."

OH! I will have to read it! I read Christy Miller too!

message 54: by Lorie (last edited Jul 08, 2012 04:54AM) (new)

Lorie | 8 comments Love Finds You in Wildrose, North Dakota is free right now on Kindle! And it looks really good!

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Finds-You-...

Cammie | 90 comments Lorie wrote: "Love Finds You in Wildrose, North Dakota is free right now on Kindle! And it looks really good!

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Finds-You-......"

I got it last week on my Nook :]

Aerykah | 1121 comments Lorie wrote: "Love Finds You in Wildrose, North Dakota is free right now on Kindle! And it looks really good!"

I got it & read it. It is really good! :)

Angie H | 72 comments Haven't read one of these in awhile, but just finished Love Finds You In Lonesome Prairie, Montana by Tricia Goyer and thought it was pretty good!

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 179 comments thanks for showing this one Angie, I like Tricia Goyer books so this is probably good story, I esp like the type of story too..

message 59: by Loraine, CFD Momma (new)

Loraine (LibraryDiva) | 2411 comments Mod
I just picked up 3 Love Finds you at my local used bookstore. They are all in like new condition but were only $3.25 each with credits that I had earned!! I'll post them on bookmooch and paperbackswap when I have finished them.

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 179 comments Loraine you are a lucky woman, wish we had a bookstore like that near where I live...

Sara (shoopettesbookreviews) | 5 comments I have a giveaway contest on my blog right now. Enter to win a copy of "Love Finds you in Glacier Bay, Alaska" by Tricia Goyer and Ocieanna Fleiss! http://tinyurl.com/sbrgbg
Contest ends January 10th.

message 62: by Amanda (last edited Mar 26, 2013 11:24AM) (new)

Amanda Caldwell (blaircaldwell86) | 103 comments I've got a bunch of these from PaperBackSwap, but the only one I've read so far is Love Finds You in Sundance, Wyoming. I enjoyed it, I look forward to reading the rest. I'd love to read all in the series!! I've collected twelve so far, I just trust that they're that good that as I get PBS points I'm ordering them :)

My only problem with the one I read was it was a GREAT story, but didn't really have any romance until the very last page! It was still really good though.

BTW, the same publishing company has another series called American Tapestries. The books seem to be the same concept as Love Finds You (different authors, different characters). But, the books are set during famous historical events throughout American history such as The Titanic, The Oregon Trail, The Alamo. They look good too, it seems to be a fairly new series. Anyone read any yet? Are they good?

http://summersidepress.com/Products/A...

message 63: by Loraine, CFD Momma (new)

I'm reading through the Love Finds You series as well Amanda just squeezing one in every now and then. I have really enjoyed them. I also notice the American Tapestries series and am looking forward to reading them. I have a lot of them on my to-read list. BTW I have read Love Finds You in Sundance, Wyoming so will look forward to that one. I have read the Humble Texas one because I lived there for 25 years:)

message 64: by Amanda (last edited Mar 26, 2013 02:23PM) (new)

Amanda Caldwell (blaircaldwell86) | 103 comments Loraine wrote: "I'm reading through the Love Finds You series as well Amanda just squeezing one in every now and then. I have really enjoyed them. I also notice the American Tapestries series and am looking forw..."

How cool! I love reading books based in places I've visited or even lived! The only book I can find based in my home of Orlando, Florida is, 1950s Sci-Fi novel Alas, Babylon and that was actually based about 40 minutes away though some scenes did take place at a former air force base that was about 10 minutes from my house. It was really good, but I'd love to have a Love Finds You book based here. There are two based in Florida, but I haven't been to either town, Love Finds You in Treasure Island, Florida and Love Finds You in Holiday, Florida. I have been to Tombstone, Arizona several times though and have family who live not too far from there in a small town called Sierra Vista. So, I can't wait to read that Love Finds You book either :)

message 65: by Karen (last edited Mar 26, 2013 05:10PM) (new)

Karen | 239 comments Amanda wrote: "Loraine wrote: "I'm reading through the Love Finds You series as well Amanda just squeezing one in every now and then. I have really enjoyed them. I also notice the American Tapestries series and..."

That is Crazy that there are no more books based there.

message 66: by Amanda (last edited Mar 30, 2013 10:37AM) (new)

Amanda Caldwell (blaircaldwell86) | 103 comments Karen wrote: "Amanda wrote: "Loraine wrote: "I'm reading through the Love Finds You series as well Amanda just squeezing one in every now and then. I have really enjoyed them. I also notice the American Tapest..."

Not that I can find!

BTW Love Finds You fans, I saw Goodreads and Amazon both have a listing for two new books in the series, scheduled to be released Oct 1st.

Love Finds You in Frost, Minnesota (Love Finds You) by Judy Baer Love Finds You in the City at Christmas by Ruth Logan Herne

Edit: It looks like the date for release was changed to November.

Ginny | 6 comments I just finished Love Finds You in Sisters, Oregon by Melody Carlson. I liked it. For a "light" read Melody Carlson sure did put some heavy stuff in there. Now I'm reading Love Finds You in Humble, Texas by Anita Higmanthanks to y'all!

message 68: by Loraine, CFD Momma (new)

Ginny wrote: "I just finished Love Finds You in Sisters, Oregon by Melody Carlson. I liked it. For a "light" read Melody Carlson sure did put some heavy stuff in there. Now I'm reading [bookcover:Love Finds Yo..."

Enjoy Humble TX - lived there for 20 years!

Amanda Caldwell (blaircaldwell86) | 103 comments I just finished Love Finds You in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin by Pamela S. Meyers. It was absolutely delightful. The author really made me feel like I was in 1930s and there were so many great things about this book :)

Janet Marie Dowell | 4 comments I have read Love Finds You in Folly Beach, South Carolina by Loree Lough

I have read Love Finds You in North Pole, Alaska by Loree Lough

I have read Love Finds You in Paradise, Pennsylvania by Loree Lough

ALL ARE WONDERFUL!!!

Melanie (LoveBeingVegan) | 654 comments I've read these two:

Love Finds You in Glacier Bay, Alaska by Tricia Goyer Love Finds You in Mackinac Island, Michigan by Melanie Dobson
Love Finds You In Glacier Bay, Alaska - 5 stars
Love Finds You In Mackinac Island, Michigan - 5 stars

I also have these on my bookshelf "to-read" list:

Love Finds You in Poetry, Texas by Janice Hanna Love Finds You in Prince Edward Island, Canada by Susan Page Davis

Love Finds You in Poetry, Texas
Love Finds You in Prince Edward Island, Canada

I have a couple on Kindle to read, too.

Rebecca "Rebaka" Lewis (Becca4ever) | 208 comments Loraine wrote: "Ginny wrote: "I just finished Love Finds You in Sisters, Oregon by Melody Carlson. I liked it. For a "light" read Melody Carlson sure did put some heavy stuff in there. Now I'm reading [bookcover..." I know its off the subject but did you ever meet Anita Higman? Haven't found one of her books I didn't like.

message 73: by Loraine, CFD Momma (new)

Rebecca "Rebaka" wrote: "Loraine wrote: "Ginny wrote: "I just finished Love Finds You in Sisters, Oregon by Melody Carlson. I liked it. For a "light" read Melody Carlson sure did put some heavy stuff in there. Now I'm re..."

I haven't met her but do like her books.

message 74: by Loraine, CFD Momma (new)

Melanie wrote: "I've read these two:

Love Finds You in Glacier Bay, Alaska by Tricia GoyerLove Finds You in Mackinac Island, Michigan by Melanie Dobson
Love Finds You In Glacier Bay, Alaska - 5 stars
Lov..."

Melanie I just won a copy of LFY in Glacier Bay Alaska from Tricia Goyer on her FB page!! Looking forward to receiving and reading it!

Cammie | 90 comments Do any of you know if there are any more "Love Finds You" books set to come out soon?

message 76: by Loraine, CFD Momma (new)

Cammie wrote: "Do any of you know if there are any more "Love Finds You" books set to come out soon?"

No the publisher has finished this series and is now working on another series The American Quilt series.

Cammie | 90 comments Loraine wrote: "Cammie wrote: "Do any of you know if there are any more "Love Finds You" books set to come out soon?"

No the publisher has finished this series and is now working on another series The American Qu..."

Too bad. :( I only have 8 books left to read.

message 78: by Loraine, CFD Momma (new)

Cammie wrote: "Loraine wrote: "Cammie wrote: "Do any of you know if there are any more "Love Finds You" books set to come out soon?"

No the publisher has finished this series and is now working on another series..."

Yes - I have only 10 or 12 left and I've read them all. Certainly enjoyed this series.

« previous 1 2 next »