The Musicians Academy discussion

Outside RP > Beach

Comments (showing 1-50 of 319) (319 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Yssy (last edited Jul 17, 2011 02:01PM) (new)

Yssy | 46 comments paige walked down to the beach carrying a umbrella,blankets,a cooler and a couple of big towels but also a grill.

Yssy | 46 comments hey! said paige. OVER HERE!!! she shouted.

message 3: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 291 comments Mod
"Bella!" Skella shouted. "There you are! I think I talked to some random girl out there thinking it was you." Skella blushes a little."

message 4: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella shook her head. "Don't be sorry. And... I really don't care." She laughed.

Yssy | 46 comments "Hi umm.. i bet you were wondering why i was yelling at you well you see uh.. im new here and i was wondering if you could show me around the whole place huh?"

message 6: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

"Uh... yeah, sure." Skella said taking her jean jacket, boots, and then jeans off. She awkwardly held her clothes not sure where to put her stuff. she awkwardly bent over and set it on the sand. She shrugged. She lifted her t-shirt over her head and added it to the pile.
"Le's gooo!"

message 7: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella swam around a bit and stared at this new girl. Skella wasn't quick to trust somebody, or necessarily like them.
"So, your name is Paige, right?"

Yssy | 46 comments paige nodded

message 9: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella noticed that Bella was watching her and she awkwardly looked down and dunked her head in the water. She came back up. "Glad I didn't wear much makeup today..." She said. "And glad I chose dark underwear..." She laughed.

Yssy | 46 comments paige was just sitting there pretending to laugh with them.

message 11: by Yssy (last edited Jul 17, 2011 01:52PM) (new)

Yssy | 46 comments "um i play the guitar! hey guys uh do you play any instruments?"

message 12: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella looked back over to Paige reading her. She eyed her up and down. While she was looking at her, Skella brushed her hair with her fingers to the side that wasn't cut shorter.

message 13: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

"I sing." skella said with almost no emotion. she wasn't going to give anything away to this girl, she wasn't sure if she liked her yet. She thought she might like her, but she couldn't read her. "I play guitar too. Usually acoustic...."

message 14: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella noticed Bella underwater just floating there.
She quickly went under water and grabbed Bella. She pushed her to the shore. "Bella!" She yelled. She pushed down on her stomach and chest not quite sure what she was supposed to do.

message 15: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella looked back over at Paige. "a little help here? If you hadn't noticed I have no idea what to do and she's drowning!" she all but screamed. "Sorry... just... panicking."

message 16: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

"Not sure..." Skella sighed and sat on the sand beside Bella. "You okay?"

message 17: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

"it's okay. She's fine... I think."

message 18: by Yssy (last edited Jul 17, 2011 02:02PM) (new)

Yssy | 46 comments paige got really hungry and she saw a chicken on the loose and she brought a grill with her so she grabbed one of her guitar strings and then well killed it.

message 19: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella layed down on her side beside Bella, her elbow propping her up. she stared at her.

message 20: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

((lol, yssy. Random.))

She giggled at Bella and slumped back onto her back. She combed her hair over with her fingers again.

message 21: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella quickly opened her eyes when she heard her name.
"yeah?"

Yssy | 46 comments guys um what are you talking about? said paige

message 23: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella was a little confused. "um... okay..? What..??"

message 24: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella glared at paige a little. "I thought you were over there killing a chicken." she said with a little attitude in her voice. She rolled her eyes. "Sorry." She looked back over at bella.

message 25: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella eyes grew wide. "You like me?" She whispered. She doubted she wanted Paige to hear.

Yssy | 46 comments i'm sorry too for killing that chicken i was just so hungry!!!:(

message 27: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella sat up. what just happened...., she thought. She stood up and ran off to the girls bathroom. She found Bella crying, facing a wall. Skella used her arms to trap Bella where she was. "bella...."

message 28: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

Scarlet | 398 comments Mod
Nathan walked to the shore and stuck his toes in.

message 29: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Mayson walked to the edge of the shore where the water met the sand and dipped her toes in the water. She was wearing http://www.polyvore.com/mara_hoffman_... with a sheer black version of http://www.polyvore.com/unif_utility_... open on top.

message 30: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

She pulled her dark red hair out of the bun it was in on top of her head and shook her head.
She looked up and saw a boy standing close by.
"Hi." She said and looked down, blushing.

message 31: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

Nathan was wearing:
http://www.google.com/m/search?site=i...

With open white button up shirt

message 32: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

Nathan had already taken off his shirt when he noticed the girl, "Hey." He responded.

message 33: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Mayson look up at him, smiles and looks down. She walks a little bit away from the water and sits on her knees on the ground. She gets her blue towel and unrolls it, crawling up it to reach the rest of it as she rolls it. Once it's layed out she sits on it with one leg out and once leg where it's knee is up.

message 34: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

He watches as sets up after she is done he jumps in to the ocean. "Wanna come and join me?" Nathan says, pulling his wet hair out of his eyes.

message 35: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Mayson looks up at this boy and smiles.
"Sure..." she says and stands up. She walks over to him, taking her shirt off and adding it to the pile of her things as she walks. "And who are you?" She asks with a smile.

message 36: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

((note: "taking her shirt off" sounded wrong, but remember they're at the beach and she has a bikini on. lol xD))

message 37: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

"Nathan, and you?" He smiles and wants to say something witty and charming but, he's in awe of her beauty so he has a loss for words and just keeps smiling.

message 38: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

She puts her hands on her hips and looks up at him. she thought she was tall, but she still had to look up at him.
She gently bites her lip and bats her eyelashes once. "I'm Mayson."

message 39: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

"Well Mayson, It's nice to meet you." Nathan smiles and twirls her hair on his finger.

message 40: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Mayson looks down, still smiling. "nice to meet you too." She says, looking back up at him as she speaks.

message 41: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

"Now come on, get in or else I'll have to throw you in." Nathan says.

message 42: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

"Oh yeah?" I say jokingly. I start walking to the water, stop, shrug and say "hmm." I then turn around and start walking the other direction.

message 43: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

"Ok you're asking for it!" he runs after her and picks her up. Nathan carries her to the shore, throws her in and jumps in after her.

message 44: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Mayson laughs the whole time and smiles as she hits the water. She bobs up out of the water giggling.

message 45: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

Nathan stays underwater. He's been under there for a while now.

message 46: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Mayson goes underwater and swims for a second until she sees Nathan. She quickly swims to him and tries to push him out of the water. Sadly she isn't very strong. she finally pushes him enough for his head to reach the surface of the water. she keeps pulling and pushing and he's finally laying on the shore.
She pushes on his chest really hard and he spits up water but just lays there. She keeps pushing.

message 47: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

(oh u made it dramatic. I was just gonna have him say "gotcha, I can hold my breath for a really long time!" but, ok we can do dramatic)

message 48: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

(lol. dramatic is more fun xD))

message 49: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

(I agree, continue with saving my life.)

message 50: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

((lol ok))

Mayson keeps pushing on him and finally gives up with the pushing. It wasn't helping anymore. She just met this guy, and didn't really want to, but she didn't really have a choice unless she wanted this guy to die.
She leaned down and gave him mouth to mouth.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

unread topics | mark unread