Angels and Fallen Angels discussion

9 views
TV and Movies > The Legion

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amy ~Lover of Books~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGE_zS...

I keep forgetting about watching this whenever it shows on the STARZ movie channels. My older brother has this movie on blueray, but even I didn't watch that too yet.


message 2: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (thefancyoctopus) I loved this movie!
there are also four graphic novels that go with it called Legion:Prophets you should really watch it!


message 3: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 432 comments Mod
Amy ~Book Lover~ wrote: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGE_zS...

I keep forgetting about watching this whenever it shows on the STARZ movie channels. My older brother has this movie on blueray, but even I didn't watc..."


Amy, you might be able to watch the whole movie on you tube.


Amy ~Lover of Books~ Colleen wrote: "Amy ~Book Lover~ wrote: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGE_zS...

I keep forgetting about watching this whenever it shows on the STARZ movie channels. My older brother has this movie on blueray,..."


I think it is annoying when you watch episodes or movies in parts.


message 5: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 432 comments Mod
Amy ~Book Lover~ wrote: "Colleen wrote: "Amy ~Book Lover~ wrote: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGE_zS...

I keep forgetting about watching this whenever it shows on the STARZ movie channels. My older brother has this m..."


I agree, but sometimes when I just really just to watch a movie I put up with it.


back to top

unread topics | mark unread