Pretty in Fiction discussion

Welcome! > Introductions

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Pretty in Fiction (prettyinfiction) | 52 comments Mod
Here is where you can introduce yourself to others in the group. I'll start - though I'm not actually on my personal Goodreads account. (:

Hi, My name is Kira, one of the co-collaborators over at the Pretty in Fiction blog. I have read, and enjoy reading lots of YA-books, though they are by no means the only books I read. I'm actually terrible with introductions, so I'll leave it off there. See you around, though on my normal account more ofter, more like, as this one'll be used by the other ladies over at Pretty in Fiction, as well.

I'm babbling now, so I'll leave it off there. (:

Jocelyn (JocelynD) | 15 comments Hello Everyone! I'm Jocelyn but I also go by Nelly and Crazy Writer!

I'm a sucker for anything YA! The most recent book I've read was Beauty Queens By Libba Bray. Loved it and I definitely recommend! My all time favourite book/series is Harry Potter. I know so original!

I have a blog but the last time I actually posted was probably a month ago so I advise to NOT check it out! At the moment on on Vacay in Hawaii the Aloha state. But I reside in a small town in Canada.

As Kira said I'm babbling too so signing off for now!

- Jocelyn AKA Nelly AKA Crazy Writer! :)

Kira (pfeenix) | 39 comments Mod
Welcome, Jocelyn (Nelly). :) I love the Harry Potter books as well, though SOME girls over at Pretty in Fiction haven't read a single one ( shocker, right?). I haven't, however, read Beauty Queens yet, but it's on my to-do list (as is everything else. I have a looooonnnnggg list. :/).

I've never been to Hawaii, though. I hope you're having a wonderful time.

Jocelyn (JocelynD) | 15 comments No Harry Potter?! Is that even possible? Just Kidding, some of my friends haven't read the books either and they always get mad when I'm ranting on about it :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Everyone Michele here and im also following your blog, facebook, and twitter pages lol im currently reading Absolution by Jennifer Laurens

message 6: by Kira (last edited Jul 26, 2011 01:30PM) (new)

Hey, Michele. :) Welcome, and thanks for all the follows! I hope you enjoy our group (and bloggings, of course). I haven't read Absolution, is it good?

Oh! And be sure to help us choose August's group reads by going to our polls section and casting your vote!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah the book is pretty good :) but, I don't think it's really a book for everyone I'm kinda getting bored with it and I did the 1st two also to be honest but, Jennifer Laurens is a good friend of mine and I hate to say that I was bored with this series but, it's the truth :) ~Michele

Katie (ktu35114) | 5 comments Hello Everyone
I love reading, especially YA. I'm following you on twitter & the blog. I'm a stay at home Mum, so read in my spare time.

This is my first group.
Thanks for the invite.
Katie.

Hi, Katie, and Welcome (from all avenues)! I hope you enjoy your time in our group (and every whwere else). Any questions, comments, etc. feel free to ask. :)

Beth Wright (Angelgates) | 1 comments Hi my name is Beth Fullaway my author name is Beth Wright :D hope to be able to make some new friends and have wonderful conversations with you :)

Ike Diamond (ikediamond) | 1 comments Hi I joined the group because my first novel is more of an outlet then a career. Its based on true stories but its a fictional work. It is an erotic novel but it really is just a real life story...and sometimes life can get erotic.

Epic Sex Stories (EpicSexStories) | 1 comments I write erotica. See my other fotos. Coveting My Neighbor's Wife by Epic Sex Stories

Cami Hensley (CEEM1317) | 1 comments Hi Everyone-

We are always looking for new Blog Tour Hosts!

Reading Addiction Blog Tours puts on Virtual Book Tours for many genres:

Young Adult
YA Paranormal
Paranormal Romance
Contemporary Romance
Suspense/Thriller
Sci-fi
Erotica
and more!

We cater to mostly indie authors!

Find out more here:
http://myaddictionisreading.blogspot....

Cambria (Cambray1999) Hey guys! I am so glad I found this group! For starters, I am a teen blogger and obsessive reader (: My blog is, ". . . and so the Book Begins." {http://andsothebookbegins.blogspot.com/}
Can't wait to meet you guys!:D

Pretty in Fiction (prettyinfiction) | 52 comments Mod
Cambrie wrote: "Hey guys! I am so glad I found this group! For starters, I am a teen blogger and obsessive reader (: My blog is, ". . . and so the Book Begins." {http://andsothebookbegins.blogspot.com/}
Can't..."

Hi Cambrie! Nice to meet you! I stopped by your blog and it's just so cute :)

- Jesse

Cambria (Cambray1999) Thanks Jesse!^_^

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Coveting My Neighbor's Wife (other topics)