The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Beyond this World > Dream World

Comments (showing 301-350 of 5,206) (5206 new)    post a comment »

message 301: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments Batill pushed a button, and then they were in the meeting room. "These elevators have great service," Eruption said.

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Um... ok." She said.

message 303: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments A creature came toward them. he had a snake's head and neck, three long (very long) claws on his left hand, and a wicked, jagged sword in his right.

message 304: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments "I am The Burning King," He said. "Welcome."

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana looked at him wide eyed. "Uh... Thank you?" She said.

message 306: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments "You should be. You're the only one who's welcome," The Burning King said. (P.S his middle claw is white. The rest of him is mostly red.)

message 307: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments Explosion's features seemed mostly afraid, and something else...guilty?

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments (( coolio ))

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Um.. ok. I guess. But these are friends of mine." She said a little puzzled.

message 310: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments "They didn't tell you much about your father, did they?" The Burning King asked.

message 311: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments The Burning King gestured at Explosion. "He's your friend? Strange."

message 312: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments (I have to go)

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments "What about my supposed father." She frowned. "And yes I consider him a friend." She said.

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments (( awww :( ttyl then ))

message 315: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments (Back, but not for long.) The Burning King laughed. "Why would you consider him a friend?" The Burning King asked. "And about your father..." He trailed off.

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments (( Yay!! ))

"Why wouldn't I consider him a friend?" She said a little annoyed. "And what about him?"

message 317: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments "Explosion killed your mother," The Burning King said. "That's a lie!" Explosion said. "And as for the father part," The Burning King continued, "Call me... Trevistant."

message 318: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments (Not the laughing part.)

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments "What! You are not my father!! And Explosion would not kill my Mother! I have no reason to believe any of this! How do I know what you even say is true?!" She said angrily.

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments "My parents were killed because of me." She said.

message 321: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments The Burning King shrugged. "Search me. It's the only reason that you are still alive, Alana. My power in you is strong. And Explosion did not want to, but when he learned of us... he did it anyway. Think, Alana. Why would I lie?"

message 322: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments ((You know that I am your friend and I will never criticize you, Elitrix, but shut up.))

message 323: by Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jul 16, 2011 04:22PM) (new)

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments "I can't believe this. This is not happening. So I am still alive because you decided to keep me alive. And now because I am doing good you decide it's ok to kill me? And what are we exactly anyway that Explosion supposedly killed my mother?" She said.

message 324: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments "I did not decide to kill you. In fact, I am offering you something, which is why I've invited you here. I am offering you the world." Trevistant/The Burning King said.

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments "No one can offer someone the world." She said. "And what reason is my mother having a special power cause for Explosion to kill my mother?" She asked.

message 326: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments "What? Special power? Who said anything about a special power?" The Burning King said. "And I can. I can give you my power, and you can be the queen of the world for eternity. Or you can fight me and doom the whole world to death." (Soon I will have to go).

message 327: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie walked into dream world and yawned.She saw Alana with some guy.She shrugged"Hey Alana is that the Burning king"she said yawning

message 328: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments The Burning King looked at her. "You are not on the aproved list," He said. "But I don't have the time right now."

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments (( Aww ok ))

"But why do I have to fight you if I do not take your power and become queen? Wouldn't you still be King. And you said you don't want to kill me so why start now?" She said.

message 330: by [deleted user] (new)

"What approved list"Natalie asked

message 331: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments "Alana, I wouldn't be King. And you're right. I don't want to kill you. You are my daughter, whether you beleave it or not. But if you attack me, you leave me no choice." The Burning King pointed to his single white claw. "See this? Your mother partway illuminated me. That is how it got here."

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Um Natalie would you like to meet the Burning King, my supposed father." She said giving her a warning look to be careful.

message 333: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments racegirl4jesus wrote: ""What approved list"Natalie asked"

"To get in," Lifebring answered.

message 334: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments Frostbite looked at Alana. "That's what I was trying to tell you," He said.

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments "And if I don't attack you? And I don't become queen?" She asked.

message 336: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments The Burning King shrugged. "I'm afraid that you don't have that option," He said, and the entire room was encircled in a dome of fire.

message 337: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well than"Natalie said"I just got in without being on the list.What is he gonna do about it"

message 338: by Kotu (new)

Kotu Yazar (ManiacTheBrainiac) | 5164 comments (Soon=now. Bye.)

message 339: by Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jul 16, 2011 05:00PM) (new)

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments "He can do quite a lot." She said to Natalie. "Well what should I do what do I do If I become this queen?" She said.

message 340: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie shrank away from the fire"What the heck"

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments (( Aww ok bye :'( ))

message 342: by Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jul 16, 2011 05:03PM) (new)

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Don't you dare try and scare me into making a decision father. " She said annoyed. She clenched her fist and put the fire out.

message 343: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wait,this guy is your father.Dang"Natalie said"You guys are like nothing alike.Your good and nice and hes evil and mean"

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Your telling me. I think for my whole life that I accidentally killed my parents and then find out moments ago the he is my father and my mother was Mother Nature who is dead and I am Daughter Nature. Fun huh? I am not having the best of days. Now I find I have to make a choice of being queen or dying." She said frustrated.

message 345: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie crossed her arms"Cant we just kill him"

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Trust me I was thinking about it, but its not that simple. I have to make a choice whether I like it or not." She said sighing from frustration.

message 347: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie nodded"Then can i kill him"She said growing her fangs and smiling

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Stop you make a move and you kill us all." She said.

message 349: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie growled and stayed were she was

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ (Moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Great be queen of the world or dying. Just the kind of decisions I make every day." She said sarcastically.

unread topics | mark unread