The Awesome Fun Stuff group :-) discussion

The humor of Chelsea Handler

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Julia (goodreadscomJulia_Winegardner) | 3 comments Chelsea Handler
Last year I discovered Chelsea Lately, a popular show hosted by comedienne Chelsea Handler on E! Entertainment Television. I read Chelsea's book "Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea" and found it to be hilarious. I enjoy her sense of humor and quick wit. Chelsea is very creative in expressing her opinions about the lives of celebrities in the spotlight as well as her perspective on life in general. She isn't afraid to make fun of herself and share her antics. Her humor certainly lightens up life as turmoil and anxiety grips our nation, which I think is very refreshing. I am currently reading "My Horizontal Life" in which she takes the reader through outrageous situations of one night stands and the extremely funny consequences she describes in an autobiographical manner, and as usual, over exaggerating situations based on her own real-life experiences. Laughter is certainly good for the soul, and she definately makes me laugh.

message 2: by Mikel, The Awesomly Awesome Bestsest Mod Eva~ (new)

Mikel (mikelsdever) | 602 comments Mod
Are you There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea, is a parody of Are you There God? It's Me, Margret!
:-)

message 3: by ☠☼Serena☼☠, The Mod of Sunthingies (new)

☠☼Serena☼☠ | 171 comments lol
yeah..
i was wonderin y that sounded so familiiar!

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Chelsea Handler (other topics)