Avatar: The Last Airbender discussion

Air Temples > Market Street

Comments (showing 1-44 of 44) (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (PierceTheVeilLuver) Monks and other citizens come here to buy food and supplies

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments Storm walks in with Arianna.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up to him. "Oh my goodness, we have one of these?" She asked, amazed.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "you didn't know? I love market places. They are so busy."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "Me too...and yeah, isnt that sad? I dont get out of the temple...alot..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "what you wanna get? Ill get you anything you want."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She jumped up and down slightly, then stopped herself. "Uh....I dont know...show me..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "well I like seafood alot. But I heard here they have the best steamed fruit (haha idk I'm just making stuff up.) but the fried bird is good too."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She blinked. "Hmmm....sounds interesting...im a vegetarian, though...keep that in mind...I really...am up for anything though..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "oh yea the monk thing. So well get some steamed fruit kabobs if that's ok with you."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She winked. "Of course!" She linked arms with him, without thinking.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments Storm asked a merchant for the food then paid him. He got the kabobs and gave one to her.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled, and thanked him. "You're too kind, really...I mean, you make my life interesting, and now you buy me food?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "I try to be as kind as I can to everyone. Especially ppl I like." he smiled eating his food.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She felt her head spin. "Oh, so you like me...Yay! Like, the first person that I can...actually relate to...and other people usually only like me because im 'sacred' and 'good and holy'...not...for being myself..." She took a small bite, then looked back up to him.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments " so I'm taking that as an 'I like you back?' answer right?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "Yeah...I just...dont have a way with words, obviously..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "as long as you get to the point it's fine."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, with me there is no point..." She looked down, embaressed.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "haha no it's fine I like the way you talk."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head. "Well, I dont...I sort of...hate myself...Im crazy...off the wall...and I cant SHUT UP WHEN I NEED TO!" She hit her head with her hand. "I mean, SERIOUSLY! Like, right now..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "I think you're perfectly fine the way you are."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up to him, a tear in her eye. "Thanks...I just wish...I was refined....and...normal, maybe...and maybe not even a bender, or a monk...or....ugh"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "well what would be the fun in that?" he asked

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She thought this through, then nodded. "Yes! You're right! Nothing...I'm....I'm fine the way I am...Couldnt possibly be better! Self-confidence...Oh, damnit im giving myself a pep-talk..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "well keep going I'm amused." he smiled

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She rolled her eyes. 'Id rather not..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "what do you want to do now?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She had an idea, but she wouldnt say it outloud. "Hmmm...something adventurous...I feel like getting in trouble..."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked. "Lets go...deface a temple or something...I have plenty of paint..." She resisted the urge to laugh maniacially.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "idk.... Wouldn't that get you in trouble head monk? I think someone is drunk on freedom."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled. "Then, what?!?!? I'm desperate for SOMETHING, even if that something isn't good..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "I'd rather not get us in too much trouble seeing I have to stay here at least another day."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked. "Fine, fine..." His cheek looked so kissable, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "well there is something we can do......."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"And...that would be?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "first take me to the highest spot in the whole area."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She bit her lip..."Uh...sure....?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She led him up to the highest summit she could think of, over looking the temple.

((Should we go there?))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okayz))

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments Storm walks in to the market place and looks for his client. He was wondering around when he sees a hand waving to him to come over into the alley. He goes into the alley to see his client. The man gives him a poster with a picture of a criminal looking man on it.
"information?" storm asked.
" his name is Sanzo. He's part of the earth kingdom. He resides in ba sing se. He scams people out of money."
"interesting. You willing to pay?"
"yes but after you bring him to me"
"yes of course." Storm bowed and left.

unread topics | mark unread