R-R-Rolling! discussion

horses > Horse Stories

Comments (showing 1-50 of 75) (75 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Post any horse stories, pictures, or videos you have! For horse talk only!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

My pony used to start rolling on the ground when I was on her. Lol.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Gross. How could you post that?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol my horse, Jumper was the best. We had to sold her (please don't ask why) she was my best friend and i miss her so much

Drama :o that is sick... how could you post that?!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jerry the Samling wrote: "http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h......"

Really?

Jerry I wanted to see what people would say, lol. My friend's group of horseriders hates me...

Jerry And it's not gross or sick. It's a natural fact of life. Deal with it.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I wonder why.

Jerry Dude, humans eat meat too. It's nothing atrocious.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Jerry the Samling wrote: "I wanted to see what people would say, lol. My friend's group of horseriders hates me..."

Dont blame them jk

I know that horses are made into glue and dog food, i think anyways

Drama Well Jerry is right about natuaral fact of life...

Jerry It's the ciiiiiiircle of liiiiiiiife....

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, they are. But people send horses to the slaughter barn for stupid reasons. Like they messed up during a horse show or something like that.

Jerry See, wolves are more sensible, lol. They help herds. Sorry, going off topic...

Kitty (catherinegecko) | 4549 comments thats true, which is very cruel

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jerry the Samling wrote: "It's the ciiiiiiircle of liiiiiiiife...."

OMG! I AM LISTENING TO THAT SONG!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Every person who does that i want to kill!

Drama I heard that some horses are used to test drugs on.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha. I hate it when people hunt endangered animals >:(

Jerry Yeah. I want to go out and hunt down all the wolf hunters...

Drama Oh! I have a story! I lost my pet horse before in the woods and my older brother and me found him in the neibors yard eating they're grass then we caught Shorty and I had to hold my horse for 30 mins until my older brother got a rope.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

They aren't as endangered as some animals though. But yeah, lol.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

What i hate the most is this! There is a drug that riders use on dressage horses! It makes it feel like the horses' hooves are on fire so when they ride the horse is forced to bring its feet up high!

Jerry Jessie wrote: "They aren't as endangered as some animals though. But yeah, lol."

they were exterminated in the midwest and northeast of america in less than a hundred years

Drama I know!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate it when people kill their horses tails so they don't swish around in the show ring.

Kitty (catherinegecko) | 4549 comments *Sara* Happy 4th of July! wrote: "What i hate the most is this! There is a drug that riders use on dressage horses! It makes it feel like the horses' hooves are on fire so when they ride the horse is forced to bring its feet up high!"

Things like this make me sick

Drama *Nods* Oh and before I got Shorty another horse almost ate his tail...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my gosh. There was horse at the barn where I keep my horses and it's head had a huge gash in it, and a hole so deep that it went from by his eye all the way to its ear. :( It's fine though now! It's like it never happened. And it happened like a month ago.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to kill those people!

Drama Oh god I hope that never happens again!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. Lol, it wasn't my horse though. His name is Captain Morgan. Haha. I hate it when people put weights on Tennessee Walkers to make them lift there legs higher when they gait.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg! I watched this show where they found this abonded horse who was almost starved to death!

NEVER USE BARB WIRE WITH HORSES!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Why shouldn't you use barb wire?

Drama *Nods*

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

It is so dangerous for horses! Their legs can get caught in it and cut them, horses could try to eat it which is not safe

Drama *nods*

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 01, 2011 06:23PM) (new)

Nobody really uses barb wire though for horses. Lol. The place where I board my horses, we use an electric wire on the top of the fence to keep them from getting out. It doesn't hurt them, it just gives them a little shock if they put their head over the fence(If they touch it)

Drama Aw poor horses, but none get hurt baddly do they?

Kitty (catherinegecko) | 4549 comments Ok. Is this lame? Ive never owned a horse, but i know a ton about them and own of dreaming one. I have a notebook where I write all my ideas for my someday barn. I have always loved horses.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

It doesn't injure them like barb wire can. It doesn't even hurt them.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

We use wood or plastic i cant remeber

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

We use wire/metal fences. Lol.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

It's hard to describe.

Drama *Sara* Happy 4th of July! wrote: "We use wood or plastic i cant remeber"
and
Jessie wrote: "It doesn't injure them like barb wire can. It doesn't even hurt them."
*Nods slowly*
Kitty- has her claws out. WILL BITE!!! wrote: "Ok. Is this lame? Ive never owned a horse, but i know a ton about them and own of dreaming one. I have a notebook where I write all my ideas for my someday barn. I have always loved horses."

It isn't stupid I used to do that.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea lol

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

It's not stupid. You don't have to have a horse to know about them. Lol. I know a lot about them too. I used to do Hippology. Haha. It's the learning of horses. (:

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessie wrote: "It's not stupid. You don't have to have a horse to know about them. Lol. I know a lot about them too. I used to do Hippology. Haha. It's the learning of horses. (:"

Omg! Is that horse therapy!

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread