ellen hopkins fan club!!!!!!!! discussion

Smoke

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) This is Ellen Hopkins' planned sequel to Burned. I can't wait for it.

message 2: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Walsh | 3 comments so this is a new book also.

message 3: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) Yep. She's a busy woman nowadays.

message 4: by Aerial (new)

Aerial (Raisinet426) | 6 comments yeah ik! i like burned! it was my first ellen hopkins read. and i havent stopped reading her books since! theyre really good! i was confused at the end of burned though. did she kill people. i know for a fact that she killed her dad! that self centered bastard!!! he deserved it

message 5: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) She was planning on killing lots of people at the end. I almost hope that the new book doesn't tell what does happen at the end...it would be better, IMO, to guess.

And if you ask me, the ending is pretty self-centered from Pattyn's side, too.

message 6: by Sarah Marie (new)

Sarah Marie | 4 comments I loved Burned. It is definitely my favorite by Ellen Hopkins and I can't wait to read Smoke. I heard that the sequel will from the POV's of Pattyn and her little sister, Jackie.

message 7: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) That's what Ellen has said.

message 8: by Iesha (new)

Iesha Bush (ieshaax3) OMG If they have Smoke in Pattyn and Jackies's POV, I already know it's going to be good!

message 9: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) It won't be in Pattyn's POV. It's a companion. If it were in Pattyn's POV, half the book would be retelling Burned.

message 10: by Anabella (new)

Anabella | 6 comments the 2nd book is Fire or something like that.

message 11: by Anabella (new)

Anabella | 6 comments YA SOMKE

message 12: by Wishy (new)

Wishy allison | 5 comments YAY! i cant wait. anyone know when its coming out??

message 13: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) There's no definite date yet, but 2013 is the estimate.

message 14: by Alec (new)

Alec | 1 comments Colby wrote: "There's no definite date yet, but 2013 is the estimate."

They know its September 2013 now

message 15: by Wishy (new)

Wishy allison | 5 comments i think they should make one of her books into a movie.

message 16: by Sammy (new)

Sammy Valdivia | 1 comments I can't wait burned was amazing and the ending broke my heart. I can't believe pattyns dad disowned her only after Ethan died he could have disowned her while Ethan was alive Everything could have been avoided and pattyn & Ethan could have been happy together with their soon to come baby. But if that were the ending it wouldn't be an Ellen Hopkins book . She is amazing:)

unread topics | mark unread