ellen hopkins fan club!!!!!!!! discussion

Smoke

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Colby (Colbz) This is Ellen Hopkins' planned sequel to Burned. I can't wait for it.

Tamara Walsh | 3 comments so this is a new book also.

Colby (Colbz) Yep. She's a busy woman nowadays.

Aerial (Raisinet426) | 6 comments yeah ik! i like burned! it was my first ellen hopkins read. and i havent stopped reading her books since! theyre really good! i was confused at the end of burned though. did she kill people. i know for a fact that she killed her dad! that self centered bastard!!! he deserved it

Colby (Colbz) She was planning on killing lots of people at the end. I almost hope that the new book doesn't tell what does happen at the end...it would be better, IMO, to guess.

And if you ask me, the ending is pretty self-centered from Pattyn's side, too.

Sarah Marie | 4 comments I loved Burned. It is definitely my favorite by Ellen Hopkins and I can't wait to read Smoke. I heard that the sequel will from the POV's of Pattyn and her little sister, Jackie.

Colby (Colbz) That's what Ellen has said.

Iesha Bush (ieshaax3) OMG If they have Smoke in Pattyn and Jackies's POV, I already know it's going to be good!

Colby (Colbz) It won't be in Pattyn's POV. It's a companion. If it were in Pattyn's POV, half the book would be retelling Burned.

Anabella | 6 comments the 2nd book is Fire or something like that.

Anabella | 6 comments YA SOMKE

Wishy allison | 5 comments YAY! i cant wait. anyone know when its coming out??

Colby (Colbz) There's no definite date yet, but 2013 is the estimate.

Alec | 1 comments Colby wrote: "There's no definite date yet, but 2013 is the estimate."

They know its September 2013 now

Wishy allison | 5 comments i think they should make one of her books into a movie.

Sammy Valdivia | 1 comments I can't wait burned was amazing and the ending broke my heart. I can't believe pattyns dad disowned her only after Ethan died he could have disowned her while Ethan was alive Everything could have been avoided and pattyn & Ethan could have been happy together with their soon to come baby. But if that were the ending it wouldn't be an Ellen Hopkins book . She is amazing:)

unread topics | mark unread