Avatar: The Last Airbender discussion

Earth Kingdom > Lower Class Houses

Comments (showing 1-50 of 507) (507 new)    post a comment »

Chickie  (PierceTheVeilLuver) This is were the lowerclass(poor) citizens live in Ba Sing Se.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments Storm talks to a man then comes back to arianna. "alright I rented us a small apartment on the upper part of this area."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

She thanked him, and sighed. "How long again, do you plan to be here?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "I hope not that long. I just gotta find someone. Hopefully it's an easy mission. Then we can be getting you back to the Air Temple"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She shivered slightly. "Yeah...erm, exactly...great..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "hey just relax, try to have some fun while we are here." he smiled as he led her through the streets to the apartment.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I cant have fun...I have to be careful, remember?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "you can do both," he smiled but stopped when he saw a guy pointing a knife at them. "give me all your money!" the guy said.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Arianna groaned quietly. Great! Just what we need...rob us of nothing, and die trying... She was silent, and looked to Storm to talk.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "see your never gonna rob someone with that stance." he said moving closer to him, "whats your name?" storm said. The guy took a step back and hesitantly said, "roberto...s-stop....t-talking and g-give me all your m-m-money..."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Arianna slightly stepped back, behind Storm, and watched this strange occurance for her, trying to not speak her mind.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "alright Robert let me give you a tip. " storm kicked the knife outta Roberts hand. "your grip is too weak," storm did an upper cut punch connecting with his chin,"you reaction time is too slow." storm grabbed Roberts fist when he tried to punch storm then twisted it and flipped him over. "and your attack timing is awful. If your gonna rob someone do it right," storm said. Robert stared at him amazed on the ground. "here." storm dropped a gold coin next to him. "go do something useful with that then come challenge me again when your better the names Storm BloodBlade. Come on Arianna let's go." storm said continuing to walk.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Arianna's eyes widened, as she stepped over him, and followed behind Storm, supressing a laugh.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments They arrived at the apartment and went inside. "it's ok."

☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) The ground behind Jonaki's house open up and Jonaki and Flora (and Effy) rose out from the hole.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"So this is your place"Flora said looking around.

☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Jonaki shrugged. "The backyard, yeah."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its a nice back yard"Flora said

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled. 'Sure showed him, now didnt you...jeez...that was hilarious!"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "i felt bad for him. i would have blasted him out of the city but he was just so pathetic."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "True, and I also cant help feeling pity for people like that, even though i shouldn't..."

☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Jonaki chuckled. "It's... a backyard." He said. He lead her inside and went to the kitchen. "Can I get you something to eat?" He asked, heating some tea.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments " i thought maybe i should help him out."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed, and turned around to look at the room. "Well then..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "it's kinda small but it's the best I could get on a short notice."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its perfect...thank you..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "what do you wanna do now then?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She straigtened herrself up a bit. "Well then...um, I have no clue...advise me..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "well how bout we go to a nice dinner in the upperclass area?" he asked

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled sweetly, making it reach her eyes. "Yes! Lets do that, im flipping starving, as always..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "ok let's go. But after I have to go do some bussiness." he said taking her hand and leading her to the restyrant.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, and followed.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments ((so you I'll post in upper class first))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Awesome sauce))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

☻ ☻ Dreams_Nitemare_Crisis☻ ☻ wrote: "Jonaki chuckled. "It's... a backyard." He said. He lead her inside and went to the kitchen. "Can I get you something to eat?" He asked, heating some tea."

"I think the tea is just fine"Flora smiles taking in the scene

☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Jonaki nodded. "If it's possible, make yourself comfortable." The small house had only three rooms - the main room, the kitchen, and the bedroom (which contained the bathroom). The wood was slightly decayed, but smelled of warm oak, and there were only two seats with a table. The house filled with the smells of the herbs he was using for the tea and the sunlight drifted through the windows, giving the house a cozy feeling.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Flora sat down at the table. Effy sat on the floor next to her.She loved the smell of tea being made. It reminded her of the first time she used her earth bending.

☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Jonaki let it boil for a while and came to sit across from her. "Sorry about the smallness of my house." He said.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"don't be mine is not that big either"Flora said

☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Jonaki held out his hand. "My name's Jonaki." He said.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Flora shook his hand."Nice to meet you"

☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) "And what's your name?" He asked.

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 19, 2011 12:50PM) (new)

"I'm Flora"She smiled."The cat is Effy"

☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) "Nice to meet you, Flora." He said with a nod. "How ironic. Flora means plants and you're an earthbender who works in a flower shop." He said as he took his hand back and smiled.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah my father loves to joke with his customers about it."Flora laughed

☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Jonaki chuckled lightly. He stood up and went to the tea, pouring two cups. "Do you do anything to your tea?" He asked her.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope I like to just take it straight"Flora told him

☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Jonaki nodded and brought her the cup, then sat down again and placed his on the table. "I hope you like it. My mom taught me how to make it a long time ago."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Flora took the cup in her hand and brought it to her mouth to drink. She took a sip and smiled."I like it"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

unread topics | mark unread