Fortune is a Woman Fortune is a Woman discussion

ELIZABETH ADLER

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maryanne I am an Elizabeth Adler fan and have read all her books. If there is anyone out there who is also a fan of her's could you suggest any authors who you feel have her style or you feel I would enjoy as much as I do her. Thanks

Maryanne FROM BARCELONA WITH LOVE, ELIZABETH ADLER

message 3: by Jan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jan Moran Hello Maryanne! I'm also a fan of Elizabetb Adler's early sagas as well as her current work. Love her international settings--she's a world traveler with a keen eye. Fortune is a Woman remains one of my favorites! You might also enjoy the works of Lisa See and Barbara Taylor Bradford. Both write very smart fiction--you'll learn something along the way, meet fascinating characters, and be transported into a different world with a strong female protagonist. Since we share similar tastes, what else have you read that's similar to Fortune is a Woman?

--Jan Moran

Scent of Triumph / A Historical Romance Scent of Triumph / A Historical Romance by Jan Moran

Kay-jean I loved the book and the historical references. The surprise ending was enlightening....and wonderful. I am reading another of her books now, which is also a good one.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Fortune is a Woman (other topics)
Scent of Triumph (other topics)