Chicks On Lit discussion

Just for Fun > Avatar

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I borrowed this from another group since I am always curious about everyone's avatar and others may be as well. Answer about the avatar you chose for goodreads.

What is your avatar? What does it represent to you? Why did you choose it?

JenC. (jencornelius) | 157 comments My avatar is a pic of myself at a beautiful lake where we went camping a few years ago. I picked it because I think I look thin in the picture *wink*

Elizabeth (Alaska) My avatar is a picture of Deer Mountain here in Ketchikan, taken at sunset one gorgeous winter afternoon.

Susan my avatar is my UNREAD books!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

My avatar is a fairy on a moon. I chose this because I absolutely adore fairies.

Melissa My avatar is me in Las Vegas last October - I had just lost 60 lbs and this trip was a reward to myself with some girlfriends.

Elizabeth (Alaska) Melissa wrote: "I had just lost 60 lbs!"

Congratulations! That's marvelous!

Melissa Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "Melissa wrote: "I had just lost 60 lbs!"

Congratulations! That's marvelous!"

Thank you Elizabeth :)

Stephanie | 1139 comments My Avitar is a bear. I was given the name "Motherbear" by my signing tutor years ago because she said that I was "aggressive and protective of children, like a Mother bear." I work with children in trauma and care, survivors. I like the name and what it represents, I am proud of it and that she saw me that way.

Viola | 979 comments My avatar is a picture of me about 4 years ago. I use the same picture for all websites/social networks that ask for a picture. I should probably update it at some point, but am too lazy to.

Christine | 1300 comments My Avatar is my husband, son and youngest daughter after her 8th grade graduation this June.
My Facebook avatar is me and my 2nd daughter after her high school graduation. It's been a year of change for our family :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie wrote: "My Avitar is a bear. I was given the name "Motherbear" by my signing tutor years ago because she said that I was "aggressive and protective of children, like a Mother bear." I work with children in..."

This is a wonderful name to be given :)

Smitha (SmithaPrabhu) | 4852 comments My Avatar changes according to my moods.......currently its a mugshot of me

Elizabeth (Alaska) Smitha wrote: "My Avatar changes according to my moods.......currently its a mugshot of me"

But you're always in a good mood, I've noticed!

message 15: by Laura K (last edited Sep 08, 2011 07:26AM) (new)

Laura K | 264 comments My avatar is my favorite picture of our two labs. Wedgie is our 9 yr old yellow lab, and Hershey is our 1-1/2 yr old chocolate lab. Lately I've thought about putting up a new pic, but I've not motivated myself to do it yet.

Lisa (lmmmml) | 82 comments I change my avatar quite a bit. I have had my pets and my kids on there, but right now it is me and my son taken when we went fishing. Since I always take the pictures in the family, it was the only one I could find of myself that was not taken directly after childbirth! Ha!

unread topics | mark unread