The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3) The Iron Queen discussion

Team Ash or Team Puck?

Comments (showing 1-23 of 23) (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lilian whos your favorite guy in the series and why? and whats your favorite quote by the guy

1. My favorite is Ash
2. Why? He is a prince lol
3. My favorite quote by him:

"His forehead bumped softly against mine, his brilliant silver gaze searing into me. “I plan to keep you, from everyone, for as long as I’m alive. That includes Puck, the false king, and anyone else who would take you away.” One corner of his mouth quirked, as I struggled to catch my breath under his powerful scrutiny. “I guess I should’ve warned you that I have a slight possessive streak.” -ASH

"My name is Ashallyn'darkmyr Tallyn, third son of the Unseelie Court...Let it be known--from this day forth, I vow to protect Meghan Chase, daughter of the Summer King, with my sword, my honor, and my life. Her desires are mine. Her wishes are mine. Should even the world stand against her, my blade will be at her side. And should it fail to protect her, let my own existence be forfeit. This I swear, on my honor, my True Name, and my life. From this day on..." His voice went even softer, but I still heard it as though he whispered it into my ear. "I am yours." -ASH

Kayla ok. It was extremely hard choosing sides between ash and puck, but I am officially team ash!!! Here is my faviorite:

"My name is Ashallyn'darkmyr Tallyn, third son of the Unseelie Court...Let it be known--from this day forth, I vow to protect Meghan Chase, daughter of the Summer King, with my sword, my honor, and my life. Her desires are mine. Her wishes are mine. Should even the world stand against her, my blade will be at her side. And should it fail to protect her, let my own existence be forfeit. This I swear, on my honor, my True Name, and my life. From this day on..." His voice went even softer, but I still heard it as though he whispered it into my ear. "I am yours."

But since I also love puck here is my faviorite from him:

"Puck whispered,smiling to soften his words. "I wouldn't defy Oberon for just anyone. But for you..." He leaned forward, touching his forehead to mine. "I'd come back from the dead for you."

This is hands down the best book I have ever read!!

message 3: by M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M. Ash without a doubt.

Lilian Kayla wrote: "ok. It was extremely hard choosing sides between ash and puck, but I am officially team ash!!! Here is my faviorite:

"My name is Ashallyn'darkmyr Tallyn, third son of the Unseelie Court...Let it..."

I am so with you kayla! I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveee this series!

Kati French ASH! I cannot wait to Iron Knight to come out!

Kati French FOR Iron Knight*

got too excited...hehe

Lilian PS: you guys when I first started with the series everytime I saw the name "Puck"it made me think of puckerman from glee (he is super cute) so that's how I picture puck now

Lilian Kati wrote: "FOR Iron Knight*

got too excited...hehe"

Me too kati! I always wanted to know what goes on in ashes head since he always trying to keep his emotions so well hidden

Kati French
Me too kati! I always wanted to know what goes on in ashes head since he always trying to keep his emotions so well hidden"

I am right there with you! I love it when a author changes the point of view to another character. I think it adds to the story and personally I just wanna know what Ash is THINKING! lol

Nurlely Hahaha....funny question. Anyone who prefer Puck to Ash is welcome. Mine is always ever and ever the lean, strong & extremely gorgeous silver eyes ASH!

Lilian Nurlely wrote: "Hahaha....funny question. Anyone who prefer Puck to Ash is welcome. Mine is always ever and ever the lean, strong & extremely gorgeous silver eyes ASH!"

Lol same for me Nurlely

Kayla You know what? There should be a Team Grimalkin!! He is one of my faviorite characters!! Sooooo funny. Here's a quote from him:

"If you are going to do that, would you mind not jostling the bed so much?" came a sarcastic voice near the head board. "Perhaps you could roll around on the floor."

Nurlely I like Grimalkin and Razor too....but it seems I love all characters in Iron King series. I do not even hate Puck for being the third person. Puck is funny. I think I like Titania less than others. Lea is absolutely fantastic.

Should all the characters gather in the same room, I will indeed choose Ash. No hesitation! Ash is my best fairy...:)

Emily Morgan Elizabeth wrote: "PS: you guys when I first started with the series everytime I saw the name "Puck"it made me think of puckerman from glee (he is super cute) so that's how I picture puck now"

I did the exact same thing! I always pictured Puck from Glee! It's scary because their attitudes are some what the same, with the whole jokester thing! I always picture Glee Puck as Fae Puck too!:D

Jennifer PUCK!

Emine ash ash

message 17: by Mimi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mimi Ash, team icy prince ash!!!

message 18: by Nurlely (last edited Oct 18, 2011 07:52PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nurlely Prince Ash got everything. Tall, slim, strong, excellent fighting skill, an absolute BEAUTY (it has to be written in capital letter, considering the quality level), coldness and he loved passionately.

message 19: by Abby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abby Emily wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "PS: you guys when I first started with the series everytime I saw the name "Puck"it made me think of puckerman from glee (he is super cute) so that's how I picture puck now"

I ..."

Yeah go Team Puck!!

message 20: by Abby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abby I am so Team Puck he is so funny. Ash is way too serious. I don't like how he hides his feelings. Puck is so out there and confident!!

Bibliophile Booklover NO QUESTTION, HANDS DOWN PRINCE OF THE UNSEELIE COURT Ashallyn'darkmyr Tallyn OR Ash for short. He is so sexy and he has his sweet side that makes a girl swoon and makes u feel all happy inside. i love Puck too, But Ash gots me can't help. the iron fae series wouldn't be complete w/o Puck, Grimalkin, and most important ASH. ^-^

Autumn Is that even a question?Team Puck baby!He's so funny and sweet.Team Puck oh yeah!

Madeline Totally team ASH. I think most have posted my fav quote from him as well, when he declared himself to protect Megan forever...*sighs*. I gotta be honest, I do like Puck too. His sarcastic and snide comments were the best!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Iron Queen (other topics)