Tribute Tribute discussion

Tribute

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Stacy So what did you all think of this one? I liked it though it did take me a few days to read because of my kids.

message 2: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen I listened to the audio CD and I enjoyed the story, but I'm not so fond of the narrator (Jennifer Van Dyck).

I also think in this case the "suspense" kind of took away from the relationship between Ford and Cilla. This one was a bit more mystery/fiction than romance, and I prefer more romance. It's not the book I'd use to introduce a new reader to La Nora, but still a very good read (B+). Now I'm interested in reading more books that involve stories about home renovations and restoration.

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* I just finished this one and really enjoyed it! I loved Ford's sense of humor,I thought their realationship was good,I liked the suspense but felt it dragged on a little to far. I really liked Cilla's character, and enjoyed the renovation & restoration theme used. Now going to try The Search by Nora Roberts

Kimberly Woodlief I think that you will the The Search, it is a really great book!

Kimberly Woodlief Sandi wrote: "I just finished this one and really enjoyed it! I loved Ford's sense of humor,I thought their realationship was good,I liked the suspense but felt it dragged on a little to far. I really liked Cill..."

I think that you will the The Search, it is a really great book!

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* Kimberly wrote: "Sandi wrote: "I just finished this one and really enjoyed it! I loved Ford's sense of humor,I thought their realationship was good,I liked the suspense but felt it dragged on a little to far. I rea..."

I had a harder time with this one Kimberly..maybe it was the mood...it seemed to drag..and the characters werent all that exciting..and too much "doggie" stuff going on..I know that was the main theme..it did pick up closer to the end..but it was a 3 star only for me this time :( maybe it was too soon after Tribute?

Erin-Yvonne I thought the book was an easy read as most of her's are, but I agree that some things dragged out. I totally dug the realtionship between Ford and Cilla and the mother I just wanted to reach out a smack. I feel sorry for even people in real life who can't let the past go and use it to ruin other relationships in their lives. I'm just glad Cilla had a back bone when it came to her mother. I never would have thought it was the dad's wife either. I didn't see that coming at all.

message 8: by Jessy (new) - added it

Jessy Tributes one of my favourite Nora books I have read thus far. I think the characters are very likeable and the suspense is enough without being to involved. For me Ford's dog is icing on the cake!! Unfortionately, they left him out of the Lifetime movie!!! lol

message 9: by Jessy (new) - added it

Jessy "I had a harder time with this one Kimberly..maybe it was the mood...it seemed to drag..and the characters werent all that exciting..and too much "doggie" stuff going on..I know that was the main theme..it did pick up closer to the end..but it was a 3 star only for me this time :( maybe it was too soon after Tribute?"

I agree its only the second book I have had to push myself to read of Nora's the other is Rebellion but I have read the reviews and there are alot of people that love that book but its kinda lost on me. With both books I don't feel sucked into the world I feel like I am watching from the outside in rather then being one of the characters if that makes sense.

Christianne I'm reading Tribute the second time around. It's nice! And Ford is the almost perfect guy for me. The first time I read it, I love how the story kept me guessing who was messing things up for Cilla. I never though it would be sweet Mrs. Cathy Morrow.

I also watched the movie but I didn't like it that much. They left out a lot.

Nora aka Diva I was suprised by how much I liked this book. It was a fun read.

message 12: by Judi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Judi I was also suprised at how much I enjoyed it. It has been a while since I read this book. I do want to read it again.

léamh Disfruté mucho adivinando quién podía ser el que la estaba acosando. Y como detective fracasé, siempre me dije que sería el menos pensado, sin embargo, no imaginé que fuera a ser la querida Cathy. Releí muchas partes para encajar las pistas clave.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Tribute (other topics)
The Search (other topics)