twilight lovers! discussion

Welcome/New > I'm new!

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristina (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:37AM) (new)

Kristina (hockeytownmom) | 2 comments I just finished New Moon last night and then promptly started Eclipse. I'm anxoius to see what's in store for me!

Kelsey (KelseyNicole) | 52 comments You will love it!! Im Re-reading them all...again..lol

Ann | 206 comments I am too lol for like what the 40 time lol you will love eclipse it's my fav

Vivian | 326 comments uh huh! hi kristina!

message 5: by Kelsey (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:17AM) (new)

Kelsey (KelseyNicole) | 52 comments ahh i lvoe breaking dawn it definately takes place over them all. Except of course twilight itself. haha those are the 2 best i think

Hannah (hannah7299) Yes, you will love Eclipse! I liked it better than New Moon.

Naomi (catfanatic) E is my fav of them all

Ann | 206 comments mine too Naomi eclipse is my fav

Jane Corona (baloney_vamp4) hi my fav was new moon!i just love javob but i also love edward the same it's to hard to pick one.

Ann | 206 comments I liked New moon alot too but I didn't like the part where edward left I cryed for like 200 pages in that book

Devyn | 19 comments I know!!!!!! Me too, it was sooooo sad!!!!! Twilight is my fav. I love it when they first meet. It makes me so happy!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ I just finished the series and the whole thing was awesome!

Ann | 206 comments I wish I hadn't read the back of twilight b4 I read the book it would have made it better did you know what edward was b4 bella found out?

Vivian | 326 comments yeah, i think it might've been better if i hadnt known, but my friends told me he was a vampire before i even read it anyway...

Kristina (hockeytownmom) | 2 comments I just finished Breaking Dawn and I'm so sad it's over! Now I have to clean my house and do laundry... :(

Vivian | 326 comments hahaha

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Well thats the life of an American Girl!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Breaking Dawn (other topics)
New Moon (other topics)