The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight, #3.5) The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner question

Better than Twilight?
Waverley Waverley Jun 22, 2011 04:53AM
I personally thought that this book was a little bit better than twilight 'cause it wasn't all from bella and jacob's perspective each page!

I liked it as well; I wish she would do a short story from Rosalie's prospective or even Alice. I would like to know a bit more on their stories.

F 25x33
Kerri We get Rosalie's perspective in Eclipse, which is enough for me. Alice though, has always been kind of mysterious to me. I think her story would be mo ...more
Jul 14, 2011 08:20AM
Cindy I'm with you, Kerri! Alice is definitely intriguing AND mysterious.
Sep 09, 2011 11:43AM

I thought the writing was much better than the first books. she was really coming into her own style at this point.

And I liked that we found out a) what really happened in Seattle and b) what most vampires really go through when they are changed. Bella's experience was abnormal, to say the least.

I really enjoyed this book and it made me wish Bree had survived. I would love to read more about other vampires outside of the Cullen clan. Freaky Fred was a very interesting character.

Can't really be better then Twilight when its a part of twilight. Pretty much same thing with some different characters.

Honestly, I had a hard time imagining Bree from the movie and Bree from the book as the same character.

Hell no! This story might have caught my attention but it wasn't much of a book compared to the other. The story of it could not compete

I didn't really care for this book, it's in the same vein as the Twilight Saga. I liked Bree in the Eclipse book and felt bad for her when she died, and thought her background story would be interesting . . .better left as a mystery.

I don't think this book is better than Twilight, but I did like it a lot and it made me wish Bree could've lived and saw how her story would have progressed but, then again, had she lived there wouldn't have been a Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.

For me it was a enjoyable read but definately not like the Twilight Series.

Zoe (last edited Jun 22, 2011 05:38AM ) Jun 22, 2011 05:36AM   0 votes
I have to agree with you on that, however the only thing that annoyed me about this book is it had no chapters. I know it's only a short story, however it was a pain because I couldn't just quickly finish a chapter and start reading it again at a later time. That's the only con I found with the book. I do like that it isn't from Bella or Jacob's perspective, it was very refreshing. I only wish this book came out before Breaking Dawn, to give us readers something to enjoy between the releases of the third and fourth book.

i feel you need twlight to get everything from this book but man i could have kept reading bree story it was almost more intreging then then bella story!!! for sure

this was wayy better than Twilight especially now that i hate Bella and Edwards personality and stuff..jst sayin

Way better than Twilight. Twilight seems kind of "off" to me. I don't know how to explain it

I actually really hated this book, i just couldn't get into it and i found it a bit annoying

Of course it's better. There's no cheesy romance!

I liked this book a lot better than Twilight! :D

Oh I don't like this book better than twilight; it was more of a filler for the series and unnecessary because we all knew what was going to happen....and it was a way for Stephanie to get more MONEYYYY

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (other topics)