Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

Cozy Mysteries > Janet Evanovich

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments I haven't even begun to read the Plum series yet, and book 17 was just released today. Of course, this is one of the many, many series that's on my 'to read' list.

Smokin' Seventeen (Stephanie Plum, #17) by Janet Evanovich

message 2: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 19806 comments They are wonderful. I getting ready to listen to Sizzling Sixteen (Stephanie Plum, #16) by Janet Evanovich sometime this summer, but I'm wondering if I should start at the beginning... they were so good.

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "They are wonderful. I getting ready to listen to Sizzling Sixteen (Stephanie Plum, #16) by Janet Evanovich sometime this summer, but I'm wondering if I should start at the beginning... they were so good."

I'm not sure when the movie is coming out, but I at least want to get the first one read/ listened to before then.

message 4: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 19806 comments Release date January 27, 2012!!! Whoa, that's a long way off. Still, yes, I would read at least one book b/f seeing the movie.

Mary: Harry Dresden's Love Slave (HarryDresdensLoveSlave) | 747 comments They will feel like the same book over and over again if you don't space them out.

message 6: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 19806 comments Mary's right. They do get a little repetative; I think that is why I lost interest.

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Oh I see. That's what happens with a lot of these never ending series. I always make the mistake of reading them back to back until I lose interest. I'll be careful not to do that this time :)

message 8: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (KristiCasey) ✿Michelle✿ wrote: "Oh I see. That's what happens with a lot of these never ending series. I always make the mistake of reading them back to back until I lose interest. I'll be careful not to do that this time :)"

I do that too! Gulp them all down and then wonder why I'm sick of these people. ha!

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments There's a bunch of nook deals for quite a few books in this series. I'm sure amazon is probably offering something similar for kindle users. A lot of the books are $4 dollars or less.

message 10: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Curry I have just recently discovered the "Stephanie Plum" novels. I have read the first two, and found them very amusing. I'll be reading a lot more come the winter!

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments I left off at number 7. I keed to get back into this series.

Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Smokin' Seventeen (other topics)
Sizzling Sixteen (other topics)