Hetalia! (rp & fanclub) discussion

RP's! > Nyotalia

Comments (showing 1-50 of 1,650) (1650 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33

message 1: by Juliet, Head Mod (last edited Jun 20, 2011 03:44PM) (new)

Juliet | 1455 comments Mod
To those of you who don't know, Nyotalia is when all of the characters from Hetalia switch to opposite genders.

Girls = Guys
Guys = Girls

Before you ask, most (this means some) of the Hetalia characters already have a specific style of what they looked like while gender-bended.
To find out what your Hetalia character looks like, type in "Nyotalia *nation's-name-here*" on Google images, and if you're characters important enough (...) you should find many similar results.

Anyway, my point is: if you want to know what your character looks like as the opposite gender, just look it up. Got it? 'Kay.

Each of the characters you rp have now switched genders, no acceptations.

Onto the rp...

message 2: by Juliet, Head Mod (last edited Jun 20, 2011 03:45PM) (new)

Korea groaned loudly, the world spinning around him. His feet were stumbling everywhere, but he somehow managed to stand with the help of the wall.

((Hint: ALL nations (and non-nations) are located at a world conference meeting in China :P poor China...))

"This didn't go according to plan...da ze..." Korea mumbled, getting a look at everybody around him once the room settled down.
His original plan was for the machine to only affect Japan, but...it was chaos now.

Screaming, panicking -and surprisingly- laughing was echoing through the room. Oh God...
Aniki was going to kill him.

He just gender-bended everyone, including himself, who attended the world conference meeting.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments "Ve~! What happened! Doitsu! Help!" Italy was freaking out and running aroung everywhere

"Italy! Calm down!" Austria yelled at him

"Yeah Italy, you're being kinda annoying" Canada said in agreement

"This is so weird" Quebec said

message 4: by Juliet, Head Mod (last edited Jun 20, 2011 04:05PM) (new)

"Stop asking help from that potato freak, dammit!" Romano yelled, reaching to pull at her sister's arm. Italy's scream was a bit higher than usual, and it did not help the ears.

Manitoba turned angrily onto his...her..sister (brother?) Quebec, wavy orange hair wiping angrily into her freckled face. "Weird?" She repeated. "Weird?! Is that honestly all you can describe this as!?"

Hungary, ever so mature, did the exact same as America. Both their stares were transfixed on themselves, expressions a mix of terror and insanity.
Even though, a smile seemed to try to tug itself onto their quavering lips.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments "But Doitsu's good at helping me!"

"Friendly, Manitoba"

message 6: by Meadow ~ (new)

Meadow ~ (Lunahexmoon) | 477 comments "oh my god! what just happend and why do i think women breast's are sexy!?" Taiwan said very confused

message 7: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jun 20, 2011 06:02PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 10514 comments Mod
((Oh thanks Juliet *eyeroll* an interesting RP opens when I'm tumbling farthest into exams. *sigh* well, ok))

With a flash of black hair, China burst into the room through the door (and a literal through, the sliding door being paper and all). Her eyes averted from the long list of booklets and topic cues all filling her hands. Like it was a sixth sense she dropped them rigorously and held her arms out in a kung fu defensive position. Her legs spread out and she came over very still ready to pounce if any of these strangers where less then peaceful fellows.

"Who am I dealing with, aru? Sincerely, I don't have time for this, aru. If you may know, I have a meeting to run, aru," China said warningly, eyes deadly like a cobras.

message 8: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

((Hey, hey, I'm having the same exams here...and for some reason not studying...for now..))

Korea inwardly smirked and began to run toward China with her arms outstretched.
"Onii-saaaaan~!" She yelled in happiness, her braided hair flowing behind her as her sleeves overlapped over her hands.

Manitoba's eyes lingered to Taiwan, slightly disturbed by what he said.
"Aren't you quite the straightforward person." She said, crossing her arms.

message 9: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

China dived low to miss her flying sister and yelled, "who are you!? Aru! And why are you in my house, aru!?"

message 10: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

"You're house originated in me, da~ze!" South Korea giggled, inching closer to her sister.
"A-And I didn't do nothing~ Nope~ All their f-fault, d-da~ze!"

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments "What are you talking about Korea? You did all of this" Italy said

message 12: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jun 20, 2011 06:11PM) (new)

"You just said I ori---Korea, aru! What have you done to them, aru!" She bellowed at the top of her lungs in fidgeting alarm while pounding her foot on the floor, waiting.

((China hasn't realized she's a girl yet. Her voice is already so girly))

message 13: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

"I did nothing!" Korea bellowed back, betrayal and dry sobs accompanying her words.

Suddenly, America seemed to snap out of his trance and striked a pose, apparently still wearing the same bomber jacket as before.
"THIS. IS. AWESOME."

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments "But you did everything, Korea!"

message 15: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jun 20, 2011 06:32PM) (new)

China's heavily eyelashed eyes widened and she gave in. Korea was guilty, that was that.

"So who exactly is who and why is everyone---," she stopped absurdly in mid speech because through her own discomfort China had selfconsciously rapped her hands around her stomach. They had just noticed how much smaller and lighter her waist was.

"Ayyyaih! Korea, aru! Was that necessary! Aru?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 20, 2011 06:23PM) (new)

Sicily was standing on a table screaming at the top of his lungs. " Hey everybody! I have an important question!"

message 17: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jun 20, 2011 06:24PM) (new)

A blond bespectacled woman yelled out bossily, "well, get on with it!"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can I have some food!?" Sicily's stomach rumbled as if to add to the need for food. " I'm soooooo hungry."

message 19: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

"It was only meant for Ja- I-I mean no! I know nothing~" Korea stomped her foot. "Italy is making accusations, da~ze!"

"Don't make accusations of my brother, dammit!" Romano snapped, now turning on the little girl. She felt sort of...mean, turning on this younger girl, but whatever.
She blamed her brother. It's her fault!

"Yeah! The heroin is hungry too!" America yelled out.

message 20: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

The girl answered hysterically, "That's what you wanted to say? Well, I have scones in my bag---purse---if it's really so important."

message 21: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

"Whaaaat~? No! No thanks, Iggy! We're not hungry after all~ ahaha." America grimaced, resting a thin arm around England's neck.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments "Oh no! She has food! Everyone run!" Quebec said

message 23: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

"Shut-ay on-ay the up-ay~" America hissed, holding a cupped hand around her mouth to make the speech private for her and Sicily.

message 24: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

England skidded away from her.

"Please, stay a good distance Amilia. Is that what I call you? Amilia? Anyway, I'd rather we all get out of this smoothly. And that's bullocks, you just proclaimed you where hungry!"

China looked down at her little kawaii sister and her expression softened, "as long as we can still continue our meeting, aru."

message 25: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

"M'kay!" Korea make another leap, hugging around her sisters waist fondly. Her face hidden, she grinned, quite glad that Hong Kong had shown her that trick...

"Emily." America corrected proudly, ignoring England's remarks and walking back up to her. "W'bout you? Rosa?"

message 26: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

((Who's rosa?))

China felt five notes less then fine as she made her way to the head of the table. Happy Korea hadn't done anything that would of emotionally scarred her for life. Like her usual pass time with Japan.

Her eyes searched the crowd in order to find the worse threats, unable to maintain a stable heart when her eyes fell on Belarus. The man could of squashed female anybody like a turnip.

message 27: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

((It's England's Nyotalia name...or so I read online it is.))

Korea trailed behind of China, grinning toothily.

message 28: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jun 20, 2011 07:03PM) (new)

((I thought it was Alice, I was mistaken.))

A young youthful boy stepped out of the crowd, his eyes jems of green under strings of blond hair.

"Amerika, what do we do with this?" He motioned begrudgingly to the crowd. America always seemed to take control so Lyle decidedly asked him.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments ((I've always heard Abigail for Iggy))

message 30: by Juliet, Head Mod (last edited Jun 20, 2011 07:04PM) (new)

"Well, we're obviously going to...erm..I don't know you. Who're you?"
America placed her hand on her exposed hips, staring intently at the boy.

message 31: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jun 20, 2011 07:10PM) (new)

"I am Liechtenstein or Lily as brudder," he shook his head to himself, "sister started to call me only a week ago," he gave a dry smile, "it's a shame he can't use it anymore."

The confidence in comparison to the Fem!countries was amazing. Liechtenstein didn't feel looked down upon or frozen from fear when she spoke to the towering countries. Being a guy uphold that pressure from his shoulders. Now he could say whatever whenever as long as it wasn't too offensive.

message 32: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

"Oh." Smiling again, America ruffled the boy's hair. "You're cute." She said plainly, and then turned to China.
"So what're we gonna do?"

((I've g2g for now, but I'll be back on soon enough...))

message 33: by Antje གརས པཅ (last edited Jun 20, 2011 07:15PM) (new)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments "I think we should just have the meeting as if nothing's different" Quebec said

message 34: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

"And nobody concentrate on anyone else for too long until this whole, um, aru, problem is solved, aru."

Hormones overrun, Lyle blushed and scampered to his seat.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments "We can figure out how to get back to normal after the meeting"

message 36: by Meadow ~ (new)

Meadow ~ (Lunahexmoon) | 477 comments "This should be interesting, shouldnt it?"Seychelles said

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments ((Hi Meadow~!))

"Let's hope we can fix this quickly and get on with our lives"

message 38: by Meadow ~ (new)

Meadow ~ (Lunahexmoon) | 477 comments ((HHHEEYYYY!! teehee i just finished watching the hetalia movie <3 it waqs awsome :P i <3 Italy))

"so umm, how did we even end up, ya know...gender-bending. I goes agaisnt all laws of fizix(dont know how to write that)" Seychelles said

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments Quebec shrugged "I think Korea's responsible, he should know"

message 40: by Meadow ~ (new)

Meadow ~ (Lunahexmoon) | 477 comments "how do you know?"Seychelles said while eying Quebec suspiciously

message 41: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jun 20, 2011 07:32PM) (new)

((Everyone post a picture of their Nyotalia characters in Spam to demonstrate that you know who they are and what they look like.))

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments "The huge machine he brought in, I think it did this to us"

message 43: by Meadow ~ (new)

Meadow ~ (Lunahexmoon) | 477 comments ((i dont know where to find a picture T.T))
"uhuh, ok then"

message 44: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

((Uh, google?))

message 45: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

GerIta_lessthanthree wrote: ""The huge machine he brought in, I think it did this to us""

((You are linking it to your fanfiction? Well, ok!))

message 46: by Meadow ~ (new)

Meadow ~ (Lunahexmoon) | 477 comments ((never mind, il explain at school))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah" Sicily did his little dance ( throw arms up in the air, and wave them around as you dance in a circle. He then attacked England, trying to get the scones, giving crocodile tears to get extras.

message 48: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jun 21, 2011 04:17PM) (new)

((Um, did you ever even watch hetalia?))

England kicked him in the stomach with her leather military boot, "don't ever attack a women. Do you hear me!?"

Everyone stood in silence at a person with the audacity to even look at those stones---I mean scones!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: "((Um, did you ever even watch hetalia?))

England kicked him in the stomach with her leather military boot, "don't ever attack a women. Do you hear me!?"

Everyone stood in silence at a person with..."

((yea, but I stopped, because I didn't have time to watch it anymore. so correct me if I'm wrong, okay))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're so mean." He said, rubbing his stomach. " Fine, I'll just go find my own food."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33

unread topics | mark unread