Kids/Teens Book Club discussion

Entertainment > Pottermore?!?!?!?!

Comments (showing 501-550 of 626) (626 new)    post a comment »

message 501: by [deleted user] (new)

My wand is 11 in, laurel wood and unicorn hair core, slightly yielding.

message 502: by [deleted user] (new)

Kate, I accidentally deleted you, accept my friend request!

message 503: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6795 comments *still waiting*

message 504: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (Dance4Life) | 785 comments I got in too!!! I'm in Ravenclaw, I thought I would be Gryffindor or Ravenclaw...Pottermore is SO COOL,to those who aren't in yet, keep waiting and be patient, it is so worth it!!!

message 505: by Irene (new)

Irene | 7442 comments So I hear, cool!

message 506: by Kate (new)

Kate | 8277 comments Rebekah Faith*StarKid*Potterhead* wrote: "*still waiting*"

You'll get in soon.

Yay Kendall Anne!

message 507: by Anna (new)

Anna | 1387 comments HURRAY! Almost everybody I know who's on is a Ravenclaw...still the only puff on this thread, I guess...

message 508: by Irene (new)

Irene | 7442 comments I wish i could skip to oct but i can't

message 509: by Kate (new)

Kate | 8277 comments What's your wand, Kendell Anne?

And don't worry Irene, October will come soon enough.

message 510: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4581 comments I'm not in yet either, Rae.

message 511: by Mandie (new)

Mandie | 356 comments I finally got mine! It came like 9 hours ago but I was at school and I only just checked my emails. Yay! I should do my school work but first I want to go on there for a while.

message 512: by Strawberry (new)

Strawberry | 2 comments can any one help me?

message 513: by Irene (new)

Irene | 7442 comments I can try What do you need?

message 514: by Kate (new)

Kate | 8277 comments Yay Mandie! Have you gone in yet?

message 515: by Mandie (new)

Mandie | 356 comments I hadn't when I first posted but now I have been sorted. I am in Gryffindor. I have no idea how that happened. I was expecting Slytherin or Ravenclaw and I am oddly disappointed. My wand is Ash and Unicorn, Ten and a Quarter inches, Unyielding and I have a black cat. My username is SilverLight149 if anyone wants to add me.

message 516: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Coballes (samcoballes) i got in to Pottermore the other day and sorted into Slytherin. YAY!! =)

message 517: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 06, 2011 08:24AM) (new)

YAY, another Slytherin!! Samantha between me and you, Slytherin is by far the best house!!

Mandie I sent you a friend request I am DraconisFelicis164, ADD ME EVERYONE!!

message 518: by Anna (new)

Anna | 1387 comments Congratulations everybody!

message 519: by Mandie (new)

Mandie | 356 comments I have gotten six friend requests so far but I only know Ella's username and that is the only one I have accepted so far because I want to make sure it isn't just a random person and I want to give them nicknames so I know who I am talking to.

message 520: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4581 comments I got my email! There goes my evening. :)

message 521: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4581 comments So. I'm in. I'm a Hufflepuff. And I always knew I was Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw but I've always identified so much more with Ravenclaw. So since my sorting I've been having a bit of an identity crisis. I'll get to being a proud Hufflepuff soon enough, but I feel like I'm a Ravenclaw at heart.

Anywho. Wand is elm, 10 3/4 inches, unicorn hair, inflexible.

message 522: by Anna (new)

Anna | 1387 comments Yay Hufflepuffs!

message 523: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (Dance4Life) | 785 comments My wand is Pear and unicorn hair, I can't remember the rest. =P

message 524: by Kate (new)

Kate | 8277 comments Yay Taylor! Maybe you were a hatstall...

message 525: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Coballes (samcoballes) Ella wrote: "YAY, another Slytherin!! Samantha between me and you, Slytherin is by far the best house!!

Mandie I sent you a friend request I am DraconisFelicis164, ADD ME EVERYONE!!"

Woot Woot! SLYTHERIN PRIDE! :)

message 526: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Coballes (samcoballes) add me? GlowRose78 :)

message 527: by Mandie (new)

Mandie | 356 comments I saw this on facebook yesterday and thought it was funny.

description

message 528: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4581 comments This is another one of those momentws when comments need a "like" button. That's amazingness.

message 529: by Kate (new)

Kate | 8277 comments That's great.

I also like how Harry, Ron, and even the background are continuously moving, but Hermione just looks like a cardboard cutout with a really awesome expression on her face.

message 530: by Irene (new)

Irene | 7442 comments Kate wrote: "That's great.

I also like how Harry, Ron, and even the background are continuously moving, but Hermione just looks like a cardboard cutout with a really awesome expression on her face."

Love the animation!

message 531: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4581 comments Kate wrote: "That's great.

I also like how Harry, Ron, and even the background are continuously moving, but Hermione just looks like a cardboard cutout with a really awesome expression on her face."

LIKE BUTTON, WHERE ARE YOU?! Seriously! That's hilariously true!

message 532: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4581 comments Hey, fellow peeps on Pottermore: if you want to send me a friend request or already have PLEASE tell me your username so I will accept you! I won't accept a username I don't recognize! Thanks! :)

message 533: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6795 comments I JUST GOT IN! (Well actually it was on Monday, but I haven't been on here) I'm a Slytherin. XD But I'm thinking about making another account when it opens for everyone 'cause I think I made my choices to quickly and didn't make sure that they were completely true.

message 534: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6795 comments I'm perfectly fine with being in Slytherin though. It's Gryffendor that I would've had a problem with being in. (Ravenclaw was my top choice and I didn't care if I got Hufflepuff or Slytherin)

message 535: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4581 comments Rebekah Faith*StarKid*Potterhead* wrote: "I JUST GOT IN! (Well actually it was on Monday, but I haven't been on here) I'm a Slytherin. XD But I'm thinking about making another account when it opens for everyone 'cause I think I made my cho..."

I was thinking of doing the same thing, Rae. Just to see. :)

message 536: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6795 comments Yeah, cause I mean, by the time I actually GOT to the sorting ceremony, while I think I answered the questions fairly accurately, I was so anxious to finally be sorted (I had been kicked off MANY time just due to the shear number of people on) that I didn't take the time that I should've.

message 537: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4581 comments And for me, by the time I got on, it was late and I was neglecting homework that was due the next day. So I don't know that I thought it out as well as I ought. Plus I really just want to play with it to see how it works. :P

message 538: by ★ Jess (new)

★ Jess  | 4496 comments Mod
It opens...the the public...in one week..
Hurry up! I need to get in!

message 539: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4581 comments Yay! But just a warning, Jess, it crashes ALL THE TIME with just the million of us... I can't even imagine, when it opens for everyone.

message 540: by Mandie (new)

Mandie | 356 comments I made two accounts in the magical quill promotion because I wasn't thinking straight and I was just desperate because I didn't know if it had worked the first time. I plan on deleting one soon. I got a different wand wood and slightly different length. I also got a totally different house. This time I got Ravenclaw. I ended up getting part of the way through the quiz twice before the site would let me stay on long enough to finish the quiz so I now know about 15 of the questions and some of them are quite odd. I sort of want to take the test again to see if I get the same result. Some people have said they have gotten the same house both times but I didn't and if I do get a third house that would be really weird and I won't know what to think then.

message 541: by Kate (new)

Kate | 8277 comments Well, I'm not sure many people are going to be happy about this.

So they don't ask the same questions every time Mandie?

message 542: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6795 comments #WasJustAboutToPostTheLinkButSawThatKateAlreadyHad
(Yeah, hash tags are fun to use)

Kate- #NotMandie But no, they've got a couple different questions and it just depends on what the site feels like asking you.

message 543: by Kate (new)

Kate | 8277 comments Interesting....

I really liked the ones they asked me.

message 544: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6795 comments Hahaha, It's a habit i've gotten into. XD

Mine were pretty good too.

message 545: by Mandie (new)

Mandie | 356 comments I think there's something like 150 or 200 questions. Quite a few of the questions involve things in nature and I think the house you get is related to which you choose on them- the elements that JK associates with each house so it's not just about personality oddly. I wonder if what people choose actually says something about what they are like as a person though.

message 546: by ★ Jess (new)

★ Jess  | 4496 comments Mod
Kate wrote: "Well, I'm not sure many people are going to be happy about this "

That is not okay.
Sad face.

message 547: by Kate (new)

Kate | 8277 comments I think that the answers to the questions definitely say something about you, and the point is that they're not just the type of thing that all the other sorting tests do, which pretty much say "Are you brave, loyal, smart, or evil?". For most of the questions, I couldn't have told you which answer meant which house, so I think the results are probably a lot more honest than any of the "fake" sorting quizzes.

I'm sorry Jess.

message 548: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6795 comments Jess- I'm sorry, dear! (Why am I always using 'dear' 'darling' and 'honey' when I type, now?)

Kate- yeah. the questions, while some of them seem to be rather stupid, are actually quite psychological in nature. You wouldn't think that whether you choose 'left or right' or 'heads or tails' would say much about you, but it kinda does, on a deeper level that I don't fully understand.

message 549: by Kate (new)

Kate | 8277 comments Exactly. That's why they're awesome.

message 550: by Anna (new)

Anna | 1387 comments I thought that the questions themselves were very interesting. I wonder how they decided which answers correlated with which houses.

unread topics | mark unread