Team Vampire!! discussion

Favorite TV Shows > Teen Wolf

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

Evil Twin One (Ange) (teamvampire13) | 1510 comments Mod
I just started watching this on MTV last week (I think) and I really like it so far. Werewolves are going to be the next big thing but they will always be second to vampires for me.

Andre and Sophie (SophieM) | 36 comments same here! i love that show! did you watch the latest episode? crazy!

message 3: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

I think I did, was that the episode where they went bowling?

Andre and Sophie (SophieM) | 36 comments yeah. sorry it took so long to respond!

Have you seen this latest episode? I got like 21 minutes in and then the volume stopped working. Grrrr!

Andre and Sophie (SophieM) | 36 comments Oh! This is the one where Derek got shot by Scott's gf's( i can't remember her name) aunt.

message 6: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

Yeah I've seen all the episodes. I think her name was Kate. That episode was insane. You think Allison is going to join the family business?

Andre and Sophie (SophieM) | 36 comments I don't know! That would be so sad though. When her aunt thought that Scott stole something I just about passed out! And then she pulled out the condom and I couldn't breath. I was laughing so hard at everybody's expression!

message 8: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

I know me too. I kept thinking how'd she know he took something? I think the embarrassment when Scott saw her with the condom was funniest of all the reactions. You know he was shocked probably more than her father.

Andre and Sophie (SophieM) | 36 comments Probably!

But when he was riding his bike and smiling and stuff I thought he was sooo cute!

message 10: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

He is really cute. I really like the two of them together. I hope her family doesn't break them apart. She doesn't know what they really do but I think she may start getting suspicious. Her dad and aunt slipped up when they didn't have their story straight about her aunt's car trouble and she caught it right away.

message 11: by Andre and Sophie (new)

Andre and Sophie (SophieM) | 36 comments Yeah. At the end of the episode they had that "Next Time" and it looked like she might have... gotten some theories about the situation.

message 12: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

Yeah I just hope if and when she learns the truth her family can't coerce her to betray Scott. I'm sure if they don't already know they suspect what Scott is.

message 13: by Andre and Sophie (new)

Andre and Sophie (SophieM) | 36 comments Yeah! I think her dad does, but maybe not her aunt. Her dad was all "You eat meat?"

Also, I love Derek! I know he was supposed to be the bad guy, but I always liked him!

message 14: by Andre and Sophie (new)

Andre and Sophie (SophieM) | 36 comments It hurt to see him hurt! And when he said "...it'll heal." Did he mean that his arm would grow back?

message 15: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

I love Derek too! Yeah I think that's what he meant. I guess that's why it didn't seem like a big deal to cut it off if he needed to. Then again if I had to choose between death or losing an arm, I'd pick the arm too.

message 16: by Andre and Sophie (new)

Andre and Sophie (SophieM) | 36 comments Yeah. He is soooo smart!

But then again, I'm a sucker for anyone with electric blue eyes and dark brown, or black hair!

message 17: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jdaeninck) | 24 comments You know I'm a big werewolf fan. They've always been my favorite, but i can't get into the series. Something about it, I just feel like the werewolf faces they give them look ridiculous.

message 18: by Andre and Sophie (new)

Andre and Sophie (SophieM) | 36 comments I thought maybe once Scott went through his first full moon, he wouldn't get that face anymore. I hope so.

message 19: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

Yeah they need to work on the look for sure. Derek and the alpha look like normal werewolves why can't Scott? At least I think Derek does, I might be mixing up my shows. Have we seen Derek's wolf yet?

message 20: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) we got our first look at this show on tuesday on sky living and i must say i am hooked already i have been waiting ages for it and i am just glad it didnt disapoint :)

unread topics | mark unread